Stressed but Loved.

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Of course I didn't do anything!" Lay protested.

"Okay, I trust you." Kris said and walk away.

 Sehun went into JiMin's room and saw her sitting down with the food tray on the table and her back facing him. He could also hear her sobbing softly. JiMin sensed that someone was in the room and wipe away her tears quickly.

"Lay oppa!" She called out expecting Lay to be there.

But she saw no Lay, instead, she saw Sehun.

"Sehun oppa..." She looked at the floor in embarrassment.

Lay hyung? Why was she expecting Lay hyung? 

"JiMin-ah, were you expecting Lay hyung?" Sehun asked feeling nervous.

JiMin did not say anything except sitting on the bed staring on the floor. She could feel tears trying to burst out of her eyes.

Why must love be so difficult?

"JiMin-ah... What happen to my lively and cheerful princess?" Sehun said and sat beside JiMin.

JiMin said nothing and eventually let the tears flow and lean on Sehun's shoulder.

Is this a game that God has given me? Why must my life be like this? I love all Exo members as my oppas but Sehun seems special to me... But I will be breaking Luhan's heart if I do that. Lay oppa, I can only accept him as an oppa.

"Follow your heart." JiMin remembered what Lay had said to her.

"Follow my heart." She whispered to herself.

"What? Did you say something?" Sehun asked hearing JiMin say something.

"Sehun oppa..." she start

Please log in to read the full chapter