Introduction

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin, sorry for my attitude earlier on, forgive me please? :/ My parents want to meet you tomorrow, I'll follow you, don't worry. [6.02pm - Sehun]


Jimin received the message from Sehun. She decided to meet his parents and try to be as nice as possible. 

I won't ever let you down Mr and Mrs Oh.

She thought most of the time in her room, staring at the ceiling, doing nothing. To say it simply, she spent most of her brain cells thinking about this. 

"Dinner is ready." D.O shouted not as loudly as before. Jimin climbed out of her bed and went downstairs, she met Sehun when she stepped out of her room. 

"Why didn't you reply me?" Sehun asked feeling afraid that she was angry at him. 

"I was thinking, I forgive you though. We just have this obstacle to go through." Jimin said, her fists starting to clench. Sehun was a little shocked at her response, there was determination in her voice and her eyes look as if they were made out of fire. "Jimin, no need to get so..." Sehun said. 

"Anyways, lets go eat dinner now." Jimin relaxed abit and her eyes start to sparkle. Sehun smiled and they went downstairs. 

"Finally you two are here." Suho smiled. Everyone took their seats and started eating right away.

After dinner, Jimin and Sehun were feeling very tired so they went to their rooms and fell asleep immediately.

The next day, Jimin woke up earilier than everyone else. It was only 6.30am and she went to the bathroom and had a bath, she changed into a sports bra and shorts and headed to the gym in the basement. She exercised, with a small packet of cereal and a small carton of milk. From 7am to 10am, 3 hours of exercising just to calm herself down - its her usual habit when she's nervous or when she's stressed out even she herself finds it weird. 

"Jimin?" Sehun opened the door to Jimin's room and found no one there, which was unusual. 

Is she angry? Did she run away?

"Guys! Breakfast!" D.O shouted from downstairs. Everyone sat down at the dining table but there was an empty chair... 

"Jimin!" D.O shouted. 

Jimin was still in the gym, doing sit-ups with her earphones in her ears. She was sweating profusely from all the exercise she then sat down and ate her cereal and drank the carton of milk. She walked around to lower her heart rate slowly still with her earphones on. 

The 11 boys left the table and went around the masionette, searching for Jimin. Sehun wandered to the basement and saw that the lights of the gym was on, he opened the door and saw Jimin sitting down eating her cereal. He walked forward and tapped on her shoulder. Jimin looked up and saw Sehun standing there, smiling at her, She immeadiately unplugged her earphones. "Oh, why are you here?" She asked. 

"We've been looking for you for quite sometime already, how long have

Please log in to read the full chapter