One Sided Crush

Milky Couple (Pil Sook and Jason story)
 

Pilsook's POV

The showcase ended with a big smile plaster on our face. It was a success though professor Kang admitted it was fake to our parents they somehow understand it and forgave us. I receive a warm hug from mine as they praise how good I was on the stage and that just makes me cry. It was the first time they saw me performing on stage. Yes, the first time that it was really me up there.

I came dashing like a bull toward the studio. As I feel really disappointed that Jonghyun doesn't even shown up during the concert even though he promise me. I tried contacting him but he won't even answer making me mad.

"Yah! Jonghyun", I brag in angrily inside the office looking for my friend but unfortunately it was someone else I found inside the office.

"Oh! Mr. Jang?", I was taken aback to find the old owner there.

"Ah!", I bowed down showing respect "how are you doing?"

"long time no see", he greeted me with a smile.

"Neh!", I answered back as I looks around.

"Are you looking for Jonghyun?"

"Yes"

"hmm, that boy is going to have a busy schedule ahead of him. I guess I should take this back", the old man said as he looks around his old office.

"Eh?"

He smiles "I think you should hear the good news from him"

"But where is he?"

The old man shrugged his shoulders "Maybe he is out there to find you"

---

Jason's POV

"Yah Jason where the freaking hell did you go?" Nick asked over the phone sounding a little bit irritated.

"Uhmm at home, why?"

"What?!?" now he really sounds annoyed. "Yah! What are you doing there you supposed to be in the freaking damn showcase"

I look at my reflection on the TV screen. I was lying lazily on the sofa with the phone on my hand.

"Nothing", I answered feeling bored.

I left the fake showcase and decided to come home since there was nothing fun to do after that.

"Yah imma! Did you know what you just missed", Nick fired back in a loud raging tone making me lean away from phone. Tss! This guy sure know how to blast someone else ear drums.

"Missed? Hmm— you perhaps?" I answer sarcastically.

I doesn't really wanna be reminded about that showcase, at all. I no longer care. I'll just have fun and do things my way from now on.

"Tss this brat wait till I gave you a beating. You need to get your thoughts straight"

"Alright alright, beat me another time around I'm going to sleep", I then told him before ending up the call.

I was about to close my eyes to get some sleep when once again my phone starts vibrating. Gawdh! What else does he wants?

"Oppa!!!", a loud screeching voice came out as soon as I answer the call taking me by surprise. I fall on my side startled.

"Julie?"

"Uhm", she answer in a low tone and then switch it back on again to the loud booming voice. "Yah! ARE YOU CRAZY? HAVE YOU GONE MAD? WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?"

"WHAT?WHAT? WHAT?', I answered back in the same way. I heard her pause as she takes in deep breath. I guess she's calming her nerves. She knew I didn't like it when she's raising her voice on me.

"Sorry—no I am not", she is debating with herself. "Yah! I heard you ditch you're school showcase?"

I rolled my eyes in disbelief so that's the reason why she suddenly called. Looks like Nick called someone for help.

"Yes, I did"

"Why?"

"Let's just say I went out to save a friend, will that be alright for an excuse?"

"You went out to save a friend and wasn't able to attend the concert?"

"That's right"

"Really?"

"Would I lie to you?"

"Well, I don't think you would. You're Jason so of course you'll go and save a friend"

"You're not mad anymore?"

"No, I'm not really mad. I'm just worried. I just thought you're being lonely their living by yourself"

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry", I assured her.

"Hmm, you kindda sound happy. By the way may I know who that friend is? That friend of yours seems to be really important that you chose that friend over the showcase"

"I guess she is", a smile form on my lips after what my sister said. I don't know but she worries me a lot like I can't help but look after her.

"Woah! It's a she? What's her name? Tell me, tell me"

"Kim Pilsook, her name is Kim Pilsook"

---

Pilsook's POV

Kim Pilsook can you come out for a while?

Sender: Junghyun

I blink at my phone screen reading the message. What is he doing? Could it be possible that he got guilty for not showing up in the showcase even though he promise he would? Maybe he wants to say sorry.

To know the answer I immediately stood up and took my coat that was hanging on the nearest sit and went downstairs to meet him.

I saw him standing outside my house waiting in the cold night. He doesn't look good at all.

"Junghyun", he immediately looks at my direction and smile.

"Wanna go for a walk with me?" he asked and somehow I feel something was wrong. I nodded and we walked in silence for a moment. I kept glancing at him as he doesn't seems to be like his usual self. I heard him sighing every now and then and sometimes he glance at me and I saw how lonely his eyes are.

"Yah, Junghyun is there something wrong?" I asked as I can no longer bare the silence between us. He stops walking and face me with a small smile plaster on his face.

"You did very well on stage", he then said.

"Excuse me?" I was taken aback "Wait— did you?"

He nodded.

"But why didn't you come to see me, I thought you didn't came at all"

"I did but—", he paused "actually I left you something in the dressing room, right beside your doll"

My eyes got wide upon realization. It wasn't Jason who gave me the flowers it was Junghyun.

"The rose?"

"Yes, its from me"

"Well, uhmm— thank you"

He smile and nodded. "That guy you perform with on stage, that's him right?"

"Eh?" I got confused.

"That's the guy on your cupcake, the guy you always talks about"

"Yes, it's him", I feel my cheeks blushing just thinking of Jason "he came to our showcase just to perform with me"

"Do you like him that much?"

I bite my lower lips and nodded. I can't hide the fact that I really do like Jason a lot.

Another sigh escape his lips "I see", he looks elsewhere.

"Junghyun is there something bothering you?" I can't help asked as I keep seeing the sadness in his eyes.

He sat down on the bench nearby and I sat down beside him.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Uhmm", I nodded eagerly "You can tell me everything"

"I never thought I'll be able to like someone else again. At first she reminds me so much of her", he looks at me "Jieun, you remember her?"

I nodded. He already told me about her. Jieun was her girlfriend and Mr. Jang only daughter who died from a disease. When he lost her, he want to give up on everything even music though Mr. Jang didn't gave up on him and he wants him to continue her dreams— their dreams.

A small smile form on his lips. "She was just like her, innocent and pure. It was actually her voice that first caught me off-guard. She isn't that pretty and she doesn't really looks like her or anything—", he sigh once again "What am I saying? But that person she always bring smile on my lips"

"You like her?", he looks at me surprise.

"Yes, somehow I think I do", he said staring directly at me.

"Then tell her"

"I can't"

"Why can't you. I'll help you"

He shook his head. "Unfortunately I can't confess to her directly"

"And why is that?"

"First it's because I knew she likes someone else", he laughs bitterly "She likes him so much that I can't compete with that, and second because I have to leave"

"You what?!", I was more shocked than before.

"I had an offer in Japan. Mr. Jang wants me to go there and pursue my dreams. I'm leaving tomorrow morning"

"But how about her? Are you just going to leave not telling her how you feel?"

"hmmm— I might have told her but she will never have a clue"

"What?" I got confused he stood up from his seat and looks back at me.

"I guess it's time to say goodbye to her for now. Maybe when I came back I'll have the courage to tell her the truth"

"Junghyun", I somehow feel sorry for him. He must be feeling really sad not being able to tell that person how much he likes her and knowing she likes someone else. It sounds horrible to me. I can't imagine how would I feel if I were the one in his situation.

The walk home was more silence than before. I can't say a word. I have no idea how I will comfort him and I really felt sad that he is leaving.

We were already in front of my house and I'm trying real hard not to look at him since I know I'm gonna cry. I'll miss him. He is the only friend who always backs me up, who never give up on me, who makes me feel accepted. He's one of my strength. I'm gonna miss him so much.

"Goodbye, have a safe trip", I manage to say with my back still facing him.

I decided not to face him and just walk straight to the door but then he grabs my right hand making me stop.

"Kim Pilsook", I stay stiff as the water works starts. I bite my lower lips to stop me from sobbing. "Good bye"

That night I cried. I can't believe he was leaving just like that. Maybe he was having a hard time and unfortunately I wasn't able to help him. I had no idea what he was going through.

"Yah! Kim Pilsook listen up", Hyemi said over the phone since I decided to call her. "He is just going to Japan. It's not like he is dying or something. You can still call and email each other plus didn't he tell you that he is going to return? What's all the drama about?"

"Yeah, you're right", I said as I wipe my tears.

"Tss! This girl. I'm hanging up. Bye"

She was right even though he is leaving that doesn't mean our friendship is over right? I won't let it end just like that.

---

At school...

The showcase ended and classes were resume. I let go of a deep sigh before entering the corridors. I heard that a professor came back to school that day. Are we going to be busted. I cautiously walk my to the corridors of the school trying to feel anything strange but luckily there was nothing. No one seems to be aware that a fake showcase was held in the school the same day.

"That's a relief!" I sigh.

"what is it?"

"eh?" I jump startle when Jason appear right beside me.

"Good morning Ms. Sushi", he greeted with all smile.

"Good morning Jason~", I cant help but smile as I was sure I'm starting the day right.

"Yah! Jason hurry Professor Shi is waiting"

"Uhm", he nodded at the guy calling him "See you later", he then told me before leaving"

I watch him as he go looking worried. What if Jason is in trouble because of us. But then no one knew about the showcase and I swear Jason won't never ever going to tell on us. I just hope whatever the reason Prof Shi called Jason is a good news for both of us.

It was before lunch time when the announcement was posted. And it seems my prayers has been answered Jason didn't get himself in trouble instead he had gotten himself to an earlier debut. He didn't even had the chance to perform yet he made it. He is just so awesome. I guess I should congratulate him. I took my phone on my bag and stare at it for a moment debating whether to do it or not.

---

Jason's POV

"Congratulations", Professor Shi greeted as soon as she saw me walk into her office. I look at her a confused. Did she perhaps saw me performing with Kim Pilsook? Am I going to be busted?

"Why?" I asked the calmest way I can.

She gave me a smirk as she looks at the paper she was holding before turning back to me.

"It seems that you will be able to debut despite the fact that you didn't perform on the showcase", she explained.

"Really?" I can't believe what she just said. It's true I wasn't able to perform in the real showcase so how is it possible that I'm having a debut?

"Lucky for you, you're audition clip seems to gain a lot a view in the net. You somehow caught their interest"

Now, who said I need Ri ah to debut. I can't help but feel happy and proud of myself. I should share this great news. I guess ditching the showcase didn't really do me anything bad.

"I can see how much you're liking it", Professor Shi remarks as she looks at me with a smirk but it eventually fade away in an instant as her face turn serious. "Just so you know you are signed alongside with Ri-ah and the other kids chosen. So if I were you I won't think highly of myself", she walks toward me. "And if I were you I'll start to work hard cause I might be falling behind them without me knowing"

I gulp a lump in my throat as I can feel tension building up inside of my stomach. I don't really understand why she hates me that much.

"Anyway, you better get ready they'll be scheduling an interview later with all of you. Gather them up for me", she said handling me the list. "What are you doing still standing there, go!"

I bowed them and left the room. Tss! That witch what exactly did I do to her?

I look up the list I was holding and was surprise to see a name I didn't except. Shi-hyuk? Wait! Isn't this the guy that was supposed to be Pilsook partner during her stage? So this is why he disappear, tss! He chose to be in the real showcase. Can't believe he'll ditch his friend just to debut early.

The press interview started and all students gathered watching us as we were asked random stuff. Baekhee got her spotlight during the interview as she bring back her past when she was called third grade by her best friend Go Hye Mi. I don't really understand why she need to bring that up can't she just be happy that she's succeeding. Tss! Girls always want things to get complicated.

Due to that news Nick insist of giving me a small party in my place ordering food and drinks like there was no tomorrow. I though he'll be calling some other friends so I waited but it seems like no ones coming.

"Congratulation my dear friend", he said waving his drinks at me.

"I told you. You just need to trust me since I know what I'm doing", I told him.

"Aigoo, lier. It was just luck"

"Yah! Its already past ten are you sure you texted them?" I asked him.

"Ah, right!", he looks at me like something pop up inside his head. "I'm suppose to call them, I forgot. So that's why no ones coming", he laughs.

I buried my face on my hand. Aigoo! Is this guy drunk or something.

"Why did you order to much food if it's going to be just the two of us. I don't have money to pay for all that"

"It's alright. It's alright", he put his arms on my shoulders. "I got this. I just got my pay check from my last job plus I got a call from a cell phone company. I'll be shooting a commercial for their phone so I'll be earning extra cash", he beams.

"Woah! You're doing commercials now?"

"Yep! Modelling, commercials, dramas, movies the next thing you'll know I'll be conquering the television", He said sounding really proud.

"Why don't you try becoming an idol?"

"Jyp said my Korean is bad. I'll pass that to you", he said sounding really disappointed.

"What? JYP?" , his imagination is going overboard.

"Eum. Jin. Young. Park", he clarifies.

"Aigoo, are you sure we are not drinking alcohol cause it seems you are already drunk"

"Yah! This brat", he launch on me and finally the party started. It's just so crazy having Nick around.

---

Nick's POV

Aigoo, I guess that brat doesn't know how popular I am in my field. I've been modelling for many years now can't even remember when did it all started. I rarely done commercials but already invited to do cameo in some dramas. I got a lot offers and got really good pay. But I just don't want to focus on life in front of the camera that's why I try to minimize my appearance. I don't want a complicated life for myself but after my last project I think I'm starting to give much thought to it. Maybe its not that bad.

"Nickhun!"

"Director Lee", I bowed down as soon as I saw the director coming towards me.

"Whoah! Its nice to see you again", he patted me on my shoulders.

"Yes, how have you been? I didn't know you shoot commercials as well?" I was actually surprise to see him since he is a popular drama director.

He chuckle "The truth is my brother is the one who'll be handling this commercial I just drop by cause I heard you're the one doing this"

"Ah, I see"

"I hope I can work with you soon. I'll send you a script  of my new drama. Tell me if you want a role. I can even give you the lead, if you want", he let go of a joyous laugh.

"Ah, directornim isn't that too much", I said feeling bashful as this director really seems to be generous of me.

"Just think about it I only give my characters to the best", he smile. "I better get going now. Dongsaeng!" he called to his brother. "You better take care of this man, alright? He'll become big one day"

"Yes, hyungnim"

"Take care director", I said bowing down as he goes to leave.

I went my way greeting the other staff and found out that a lot of them are familiar since I've work with them already in some events. The PD noona approach me explaining the concept and the plot of the commercial. It was just a simple scene where in I have to pretend I'm asleep and only be awaken by the ringing of my phone. After picking it up I will be more enlighten by the sound of a beautiful voice from the other line and then the lead girl will approach me, the end.

"noona, who will be the lead girl?" I asked feeling curious. I wonder who they are going to pair me up with. It could be Sandara Park, Yoona or Suzy. I can't help smiling imagining those beauty acting beside me. I should be dating one of them.

"You'll be paired up with a model and soon to become idol, Lee Ri-ah"

"Lee Ri-ah?" I know that name sounds familiar.

"Oh there she is", the Pd said pointing toward the newly arrive girl who was greeting everyone with a big smile.

I look at her amaze. Wow! It's really Lee Ri-ah from kirin, Jasons classmates. She walks toward us greeting the PD.

"PDnim sorry I'm late. We are still busy arranging schedules", she said looking all cute and girly. Why would Jason hate this kind of girl? She is adorable.

"Let's forget about that and just focus on work. By the way this is Nickhun he'll be playing the lead male"

"Annyeonghaseyo", she greeted me.

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo", and I greeted her back smiling.

As soon as the PD noona excuse herself, I saw how Ri-ah expression change. I was about to congratulate her about her soon debut as an idol but as I saw her smile faded  and was replaced by a grimace as she call her assistant to complain how hot it was inside the studio.

Okay, I'll take back that she's adorable part.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me with an odd look before walking away.

Oh! Now I see she got an attitude. She was called to the studio while I went my way to get change so we can start the shoot.

The director called me out as soon as Ri-ah finished her recording. She is the one who will be singing over the phone when I pick up. I didn't expect much since Jason already warned me that she doesn't have a nice singing voice but the thing is I didn't really expect that it could be worse. No matter how many times she tried and keeps repeating it, nothing change, the song / the singing didn't get any better. It's irritating and it keeps me out of the mood. I just want to throw the phone somewhere just to stop listening to that irritating noise.

"It's much better now right director", she keeps on acting cute toward the director who was already losing his patience. The director didn't response so she turns to me.

"It much better than the last one right?"

I just blink at her not even amuse. There wasn't even any difference. Gawdh! I hope the one signing her think twice about this. She is not an idol material, she can't sing for Pete's sake.

The director told me to take a break since she's going to have to talk to Ri-ah. I wonder what solution they could come up with. I hope he decided to just change the script and just don't let her sing cause I'm already dying from this torture.

After a while I saw Ri-ah making her way out in a hurry. Could she possible be drop?

"Nickhun", I look at my side and saw the director approaching.

"Yes, director?"

"Lets do you're photo shoot first. We can shoot the commercial later when Ri-ah's back"

"ah, okay", so she wasn't really dropped out.

After awhile...

I was back in the set lying on my back, eyes closed as I wait for the cue. My phone starts vibrating from my side so I get up to take the call.

"I was hoping

That my wish will come true.

That I can connect your and my phone together...

With you..."

I was dumb folded stairing at Ri-ah as she sings toward me.

"Cut!", the Pd shouted getting me back to reality. The angelic voice didn't came from her, there was no way cause the voice continue to sing when Ri-ah already gave me weird look.

"What are you doing cant you do it in one shoot", she fired back at me sounding irritated.

Look who's talking here. We might have finished this early if she wasn't a horrible singer. I apologies to the staff and we restart the shoot this time it was perfect.

After getting change, I thank the staff for their hard work and for helping me a lot today. They where really very nice to me all through out the shoot and I'm really thankful.

"Pdnim!", I called out to the PD noona I talk earlier. She was already asking her subordinates to wrap up.

"Uhm, Nickhun? You did good today", she said looking really happy.

"You too noona. Thank you. By the way noona who was singing earlier?"

"Ah that, its one of Ri-ah's classmate she's quiet good isn't she?"

"Eum, I actually thought she's an idol cause she somehow sounds familiar"

"Ani, I don't think she'll be able to become an idol", she then said making me curious.

How can she not become an idol when she got such beautiful voice?

"Anyway, I got to work with this. I'll see you again"

"Neh noona, take care"

---

Pilsook's POV

"Pilsook-ahh!!!" I was startle when suddenly a pair of arms wrap on my shoulders and a head pop out from the side.

"Annyeong!", Ri-ah greeted me all smiles.

"Lee Ri-ah?"

What is she doing I don't remember us being this close.

"Do you wanna have snack together?" she suddenly asked.

"What?" I'm feeling really weird. Why is she suddenly being nice to me.

"Don't be shy. We use to be classmates anyway. Now lets go", she grabs me on my arms and drag me out.

We ended up in a expensive coffee shop nearby. She bought me food and start asking me how I am? She even told me she felt sad when I was transfer. She being extra friendly and that seems really weird to me. I didn't know she likes me this much.

"By the way Pilsook. Do you wanna sing for a commercial?"

"Eh?" I almost spill the ice coffee I was drinking. "What do you mean?"

"You see I'm currently shooting a commercial for a well know cellphone company and they asked me if I knew someone from school who can sing well and I immediately thought about you. So will you like to do it?"

I didn't know she is this nice. Why did I even got jealous of her before? She's actually friendly unlike what the rumors said.

"Is it okay?"

"Of course, I would like to help you anyway", she said as she offers me her sweetest smile.

After we finished eating, Ri-ah leads me to the studio. She first went to the director and I was left alone looking around.

The set is full of cool stuffs. I cant help but feel amaze since it was the first time I'm seeing things behind the scene. I saw a familiar looking guy sitting in the corner wearing a prince costumes.

Oh! I think I see him before with Jason. Isn't he his friend?

"Pilsok-ah!", Ri- ah suddenly came calling me. "The director wants to meet you, lets go" she cheerly said.

The song they gave me isn't really that hard. It was just a simple song so it didn't really take much time and we finished early. Ri-ah told me not to worry about anything since she already asked the director to credits me for singing the song and that really get me excited.

My voice and my name, its going to appear on TV. I immediately called my mom to  share the great news.

"Really?" she sounds surprise. "Are you sure? You are not just dreaming, right?"

"Really mom", I sounded really happy as my smile almost tore my face. I bet this is the start. "you'll be able to hear me on TV"

"Omona! This is really great my pilsookie. Yah! Honey pilsook got to sing for an endoresemnt on TV", I heard her told dad. "When would it be aired?" Now she sounds as excited as me I just feel so happy.

"Ahh..um.. once music bank has finished we will come out immediately. Uhmm at the start of this week"

"ahh that's great. Will you're name appear then?"

"Ya, of course", I feel proud. "They told me they'll put my name out there"

"That's great. You're dad and I will look forward to it"

"I know you'll watch for sure. Bye mom. Mwuahh mwuahh", I ended the call with a kiss.

Maybe some might notice my voice and try to sign me as well. Hehehe they will always be a possibility, right?

I sat down happily scrolling on my phone asking myself who should I call next. I definitely should share this good news.

I stop scrolling as I saw Jason's name. Should I tell him?

Alright there is no harm trying. I pressed called shutting my eyes closed as I put my phones near my ears listening to his phone ringing.

"Don't pick it up. Don't pick it up. Don't pick it up", I murmur over and over again as my heart throbs fast inside my chest. I don't know what to say. What am I supposed to say if he picks up?

"Yow! Whatssup Miss Sushi" , my eyes widen as I heard his voice.

OH MY GAWDHHH HE PICKS IT UP.

"Hello", I mumbled in shock as the knots inside my stomach twisted. "This is Pilsook. Hi, Jason"

Why did I call him again? My brains is starting to go blank. Ah. Right I remember.

"I sang a song for a CF today", I proudly said. "The CF with Juliet in it. That's the one I sang", ah brain please do wonders.

"Ah, really? Congratulations', he sincerely reply and I can't fight back the smile on my face hearing him say that. His voice sounds so y over the phone. Oops! I'm not supposed to say that, I need to concentrate say something else.

"They said they would include my name in the credits", I continue as I don't want this conversation to end.

"Then will the name Kim Pilsook appear on TV? Okay, then I will definitely watch it"

"Okay", I made the okay sign with my fingers without even realizing it I was too engross with my phone conversation feeling extremely giddy. "bye bye", I wave my doll in the air from giddiness and excitement that I didn't notice the guy who sat beside me.

"Bye bye", I was startle hearing Jason's voice on my phone and on my other side that I quickly glance to my left.

Omooo!!! I was taken aback when Jason appear waving besides me. How long has he been sitting there?

"What the..? Have you been watching me this whole time?"

He puts down his phone and nodded smiling happily at me.

I started panicking what am I suppose to do at this situation. He must have seen me all giddy while talking to him. I think I need to dig a hole somewhere to hide my giddy happy self. It is so embarrassing.

He snaps his fingers bringing back my floating panicking soul to my mortal body.

"Hey, this is really a good news", he seems to be as happy as I am making me forgot about the hole and the embarrassment I was feeling earlier.

"Thank you", I reply back blushing as I can't take off my eyes on him.

---

After the conversation with Jason, Pilsook went to find Hyemi excitedly to seek some advice. She found her looking all weary as sits there with her head on the table, where Pil-sook comes to join her.

"Hyemi ah, I have something I want to discuss with you", Pilsook started with all smiles but Hyemi turn her head to the other side.

Pilsook got up and sit on the other side facing her again as she waves her dolls arm at her playfully. With annoyed face she sat up.

"What?"

Pilsook sat up aswell as she looks at her with her eyes glistening with glee.

"Maybe Jason really does like me", Hyemi rolled her eyes as she looks away not believing her.

"I'm not narcissist this time", Pilsook then said waving her hands "There's definite proof of it" with that Hyemi look back to hear more of it.

"Just say it"

"Jason brought me to the karaoke", she begun all dreamy as if reminiscing it at the moment. "He wants to sing with me"

Hyemi starts thinking "mmmmm... there's probably a twenty percent chance"

"Really?" Pilsook seems to be happy about it

"Oh!", she remember another one "I see, didn't Jason come when we had a showcase? It was said that he came to sing with me" she said proudly.

"If its to that extent, 60 percent"

"Really", her smile widens.

"I then sang the CF song. Jason sincerely congratulated me"

"70 percent?"

"Really", she was shocked and extremely happy about it.

"So its not that big. But if you include the tidbit as well it feels like 100%", she looks away biting her fingers as she recall the things Jason did for her.

"He collected my uniform for me. He also told me not to quit school—" she stops as she caught Hyemi staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me with that sort of expression?", she fixes her glasses feeling anxious.

"You're very pretty", she told her. Pilsook look at her in daze mouth hanging open as she cannot believe what she's hearing. It's the first time someone told her that. "How come I didn't notice that before?"

"Really?"

"Eumm", hyemi confirms smiling at her "you look like a leading character. A leading character, getting prettier and prettier"

Pilsook look at her friend worried as she was saying weird stuffs.

"Hyemi ah? Are you not feeling well", she put her hands on her forehead trying to see if she got a fever. Hyemi moves away.

"I'm fine"

---

Pilsook's POV

With Hyemi's world I finally got the courage I need to finally confess my feelings to Jason. Maybe he feels the same. Maybe Hyemi's right about me being the lead character.

I breath in breath out as I try to make some plans. I need my brain to work on how I'm going to do this.

I could walk to him block his path and say. "Hey, Jason I like you", then run off. But then I wouldn't be able to hear his answer.

How about I invite him in a karaoke bar, sing to him kneel down tell him how I feel and how he feels about it? Nah! I don't think that will work plus I'm not proposing to him just confessing so Imma take the kneeling portion out.

How about I'll go the rooftop and then shout out my confession when he walks in the school. Like JASON I LIKE YOU SO SO MUCH!!! DO YOU LIKE ME TOO??

AHHH!! Wait then it'll be like I confess to the whole school that's embarrassing.

I rolled out of my bed as scenarios starts to lessen in my brain. Kdrama's should help me with this stuff but why is my brain going blank. I grab a pillow from my bed and throw it else where in frustration. It must hit the radio on the cabinent since It begun playing tuning me in to old school music.

My eyes widen as I listen carefully to the music. I think I already got an idea what to do for my confession.

The next day..

I am pacing back and forth infront of Jason's locker debating to myself if I should do this or not. I feel lots of knots in my stomach twisted as my hands are starting to became sweaty.

"What should I do? What should I do"

'Yah! Pilsook", I almost run in fright as someone calls my name. That person grab me on my shoulders turning me to face him. "What are you doing here?" Jo in Sung asked looking at me curiously.

"Nothing!' I immediately answer and run off.

I reach the classroom and found Samdong sitting there alone reading a book in his hand.

"Hi", he greeted me and I greeted him back.

"Ahhh, don't be lame and back out. Just do it!' he then said.

"Eh?" I look at him surprised. Those he knew what I'm up to?

"Just do it, stupid"

I stood up from my seat. He is right I should just do this. I must do this and so I run off.

---

Samdong was taken aback when suddenly Pilsook run off. He was too engross in the book that he didn't really give much attention to her.

"Yah! it's not you it's the...", he tried to call her out thinking maybe she thought it was her he pertaining to who was being stupid "character in the book" but she already dash off.

Pil-sook works up her courage to leave Jason a note in the form of a heart-shaped Post-it. Pouring all her feelings on it.

Putting on the last note she check each one for the last time making sure that she didn't miss anything. She then lets go a deep breath trying to calm her heart that's throbbing fast inside her chest.

"You can do this", she told herself as her eyes lit with determination. She waits quietly on the side hiding her notes to the passerby. When she finally saw Jason approaching he immediately run off feeling nervous and excited of whats about to happen.

Jason approached his locker and looked puzzled as he finds her note.

"You don't know how I feel."

He looks around as he wonder if it really was for him and who might have left it there. He finds another one, and that reads:

"No, that's okay."

A smile form on his lips as he realizes that those are lyrics to a song. He follows the heart shaped post it note as he sings to the lyrics that was written on it feeling amuse and excited.

You don't know how I feel, no that's okay
That time on the way home, you smiled at me
You're beautiful, more than the sunlight
I like you, more than the universe
I must have a crush on you

I must really love you

He stop as he finally saw the last note. Written there is Pilsook's own words:

"If you feel the same as I do, come up the stairs."

Jason's expression grows serious as he sees her waiting at the top. On the other hand Pilsook with her eyes close is silently praying for him to come up.

---

Pilsook's POV

"Please Come up. I'm begging you. I'm begging you. I'm begging you...I'm asking you please come up" , I silently pray with my eyes close.

My heart almost jump out of my chest when he finally come up and sit next to me. I feel like floating with the clouds as my dreams finally came true Jason....

"Did you write all these?" he asks.

I nodded shyly as I hid my face behind my boy doll feeling all flustered. Jason came up. Jason came up!!!

"I didn't know. Did you really like me that much before?" I turn to look at him as he sounds so serious. "Sorry. I do like you, but I don't think I feel the same as you do"

I feel like crushing back to earth hearing him say that. I felt so confused and disappointed.

"Then why do you bother coming here? Why don't you just leave?" I still asked as felt my heart being torn apart.

"I received a confession, if I leave without answering directly it's a bit..."

"Impolite right?" I continue knowing well what he was about to say something that's very Jason.

"Uh- yeah", I fight back my tears as he diverted his gaze. I never felt so broken and betrayed at the same time. How can I be silly thinking that he likes me back.

I don't want him to see me cry. I put on a brave face as I try my best to laughs it off.

"Is that so..I'm easily infatuated, based on my own imagination. Hyemi often told me I'm easily deluded based on my imagination", he looks back at me and it somehow makes me feel pathetic as he was still holding my notes.

"Let me get rid of this", I said grabbing it from his hands using it as an escape to get away from there.

I better get rid of this. He doesn't need it anymore. It was a mistake, my mistake. I ran off not knowing where to go as I let the tears flows trying to get rid of the pain that this confession cause me.

It was all a dream, and now I had to face the reality that the person I like doesn't feel the same way. I guess it will always be like that. It will always be a one sided crush.

 

~o0o~