Chapter 6

I Want to be Your Miss Right

 

            
-No one POV-
All three of them went into Chanhee's car driving to the mall near by. In the car ride Chanhee talked about the school that they will soon be attending tomorrow.
 
-Hannah POV-
We were heading to the mall to get me and Byunhyun oppa a bag. Even though i was tired I was still excited and I looked forward to foing to a new school. 
 
We arrived at the mall. I hopped out of the car before telling my oppas to hurry up I streched my arms and yawned.  I was still stretching but I felt two hands on both of my arms it was, of course Byunghun and Chanhee oppa. It ended it up being them dragging into the mall to the bag store. L.Joe quickly said "hurry up I'm getting tired" I rolled my eyes I grabbed the bag I wanted and I brought it to the counter. I told the cashier to wait a second and I ran over to my Byunghun oppa that was just sitting on the chair in the corner of the store. I took my hands out making it look like "hand over the money" L.Joe this time wasn't complaining he reached for his back pocket and brought his wallet out and he passed it to me. I quickly thanked hin and went back to the counter.
 
-Chunji(Chanhee) POV-
I saw Hannah go to Byunghun and take her hands out. It looked like she was asking for money. Before Hannah could come back i took my own wallet out and payed for the bag. I was just on time Hannah came back with L.Joe's wallet I smiled at her and said "no need to get that wallet from Byunghun the bags already purchased anyways. Hannah's jaw dropped she yelled "Who...Took....it?" She didn't seem so happy so I just joked around and said "oh well, this guy named "Lee Chanhee".
 
There was an awkward moment until Hannah actually realised what was happening. She smiled and said "oppa, thank you" and she gave me a hug. I was surprised of the skinship and I could feel my heart beat faster and faster.*Why am I acting like this? Why is my heart beating so fast? I thought your heart beats fast when you like someone. Do I like Hannah?* I finally snapped out of my thoughts and came back to reality. Hannah pulled back and she looked at me with a worried face and said "oppa are you okay? You look sick..." I smiled back at her and shook my head and told her I was fine.
 
Walking out of the store Hannah asked me something. She asked me "oppa are there a lot of nice people at school?" I laughed and said "if you want to meet a lot of nice people all you need to do is to stick with me" that's when she stared at me and mumbled something "yeah sure I doubt it" I catch on to what she said and I pinched her cheek causing her flinch. She glared at me and yelled into my ear "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" I smirked "if you hang out with me you'll get popular in a matter of minutes because I'm the school's Kingka so get your facts right". Then I heard a laugh behind me and Hannah it was Byunhun, he said "watching you two just made my day". Hannah rolled her eyes once again and said "whatever, let's go hone now I need to get ready to got to school tommorrow" I lightly ruffled her hair and led her and Byunhyun to my car.
------------------------------------------------------
 Short chapter -___- subscribe and comment:)