Chapter 2

Im too shy to sing

Min-kyu PoV

I ran outside the building, I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking " why me, I'm so clumsy". I hit my head a couple of times, maybe as a form of punishment. "I guess it's over for me, " I said as a sat on the cold Path outside the main entrance not really caring that people walking in and out the building were looking at me with a look of anger.

Gd Pov

"Hyung, you ok" seungri asked " you seem a bit out of it " and he was right. How could YG do this to us and that kids face popped into my head. He was so scared and I could feel the dark stared aimed at the boy, why. I glanced and saw our van had pulled up At the side door we left from. I got into the front of the car and the rest followed. When everyone was ready the car started moving and I looked out the window. As we past the main entrance, I Saw a boy sitting on the cold path and was leaning against the wall, he was curled up in a ball. His knee's pulled so close to his chest and his face tucked in. He looked so small against the building.

It felt like forever, but I couldn't pull my stare away from the kid. Finally, I pulled out my trance by TOP. I glanced back and saw the worry on their faces. I knew I was acting strange but I had a lot to think about. I gave one last look as we past the kid and hoped his life would get better or maybe I could see the kid again. "Let's get home and get some rest" I said and everyone seemed to agree.

Min-kyu PoV

I didn't notice how much time had past, but when I finally lifted my head up it was dark, I pulled my sore body off the floor and went back into the building to grab my things when jiwon popped his head in " Minnie, you're still here, " he looked shocked " come on, I'll buy you some food" he smiled at me and pulled my arm out the buildings to his favorite food stand.

He ordered for both of us as he knew I wouldn't eat much, so he wanted to make sure I had a full meal. "Minnie when was the last time you ate "he said and I just gave him a look that said to him to out, "Minnie you dance all day, you workout at the gym and then you do all the dorm housework and u still have your school work to do. You need to take care of yourself. Your just skin and bones and it worries me. I'm worried it's going to kill you, " he said to me grabbing my hand, "I'm a trainee just like you and my body aches every night and If I wasn't here you wouldn't have even thought about going and getting food"

"I would of, " I said as the lady put the food on the table.

"Don't lie, Hyung hates liars" he said and handed me my chopsticks and I just nodded as a thanks. We both started eating, but I could feel jiwons stare. I ate about half the food on the plate as I started to feel sick "Ajumma could we get this to go " I head Jiwons yell " for later" he said to he said to me.

After we ate, he walked me back to the dorms, "Get some rest Minnie " and that was the last thing jiwon said to me. I walked into the dorm and everyone stopped talking and looked at me in the sitting area and I sighed. I donno why people treat me this way, maybe I'm an easy target. I went to my room and locked my door, I glanced at the full length mirror and I could see why everyone hated me. "I'm fat and ugly, I' m nothing like brother".

I put a blanket over the mirror as I was sick of seeing all my faults. I decided sleep would be the best thing for me. So I crawled into my bed and darkness fell. The next day At 5am i entered yg entertainment building ready for the day ahead when just before I got to my locker and man walked in " Mr lee " he said, I quickly bowed and said " Yes, sir "

" Could you please come with me, " he then turned and started walking and I quickly followed, trying hard to keep up with his long legs. He went into the hair salon yg had in the building and forced me to sit down " let them do their work, " he said and he went to the stylist and started talking and then she came over and smiled at me.

"Right, I'm Zoey Noona you just relax"

"Noona what's going on" I whispered as I didn't want that man to hear me as he kinda scared me.

"I'm giving you a wee make-over, so just enjoy it " she smiled and started her magic. I must of fallen to sleep after she bleached my hair as I could feel her shaking me ", "min-kyu.... Minnie ah, " she said and I opened my eyes and I noticed I was turned away from the mirrors so i couldn't see what she had done.

" I'm going to start your makeup so I need your eyes open for that, " she laughs as I rubbed my face still half asleep.

Zoey pov

Last night I got a call from YG saying I would be doing a full makeover of a trainee as he's going to be put into a group, but he wouldn't say what group but I couldn't wait to get started. When the door opened, oppa walked in with a boy.... No, a kid, he's so young and so cute. Oppa forced the kid into the seat and went over to me, "did yg explain what he wanted done with the kid last night" he asked and I nodded. I could tell he had no idea what was happening and when he asked it just proved my theory. I was told last night he wanted his hair light brown with hair extensions half way down his back. (Basically like a Taemin in in Lucifer) but at the ends, it faded to a light silver.

I looked in the mirror and saw him sleeping "OMG hes soo cute" i screamed in my head.

Minnie pov

Im not really used to wearing a lot of makeup, but I could feel her loading the BB cream on. It felt like ages since I arrived here and it just got me thinking. Why would they want to give me a makeover, maybe they didn't want someone like me walking in and out the building with my ugly face. "Min kyu their's clothes over there, please change and then follow me" the guy from before said as Zoey was just finishing.

When she finished, I got up and went into the bathroom In the salon and looked at the clothes. Ripped black skinny jeans. As I pulled them on I noticed the rips were really big and you could see a lot of my pale ugly skin, but I had no choice, yg asked for me to wear this. I pulled a lose ripped jumper on (jungkook jumper in war of hormione mv) But it was a tad big and slid off my shoulder a bit. The last bits, where a pair of cons and some rings. When I finished, I walked out and zoey screamed "sooo cute ".

"Err, thanks noona ". I didn't even have time to look at myself before that man dragged me off. As he dragged me through the corridor people were staring, but I had no idea why. I didn't really pay attention to where we were heading until I was standing outside yg office.

TOP pov

As we sat in yg office, I thought about last night, About how everyone was worried or scared about the newbie. This morning we all got up early and headed out to YG entertainment hoping to get it over and done with. We all sat waiting for yg to introduce us to the newbie.

It seemed like forever when the door opened and a man walked in with a girl oh wait boy. He looked so young and looked really confused, but once he saw us he bowed over and over. " Right boys this is lee minkyu your new mumber " he said

" WHAT " he heard a yell from the boy

----------------------------

Heya everyone im back. Im really sorry about the long wait but i did have my reasons 1. My laptop broke sigh. So right now im writting on my ipad which isnt the best. 2. I had a really had year with depression and my eating problems.... Sigh but im seeing someone right mos for support, 3. I got into college, i got into my hairdressing course in college yay. 4. I go a promotion at my job So i have been busy but i havent forgot about this soo please dont hate me.

 

please tell me what u guys think and comment below, thanks.