Mwo?

Before You Walked In My Life

* 2 Months Passed*

Eunyoung Started to work at the cafe that she had ran into N and Jiyeon. She was Wearing a black pencil skirt and a white dress shirt with converse. She Had Her Name pined into her shirt. She had not had any contact with N Or Jiyeon. She Had Remember that Jiyeon Had Invited Her to something. But she just never looked at the card that Jiyeon Gave her. She Placed in her locker. 

* Ding Ding* 

The door suddenly opened. It was Ravi, He Changed his Hair and Everything too. This time he had Regular Black hair like everyone elses. 

" Annyeonghaesaeyo." Eunyoung said bowing and looking glooming, Due to the song that came on

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qQBoPAS5IA*

" Yah," Ravi said looking into Eunyoung eyes.

" Oh.. Ravi!" Eunyoung said in a shock.

Ravi Smiled  " Long time no see Eunyoung-ah. How are you?" 

Eunyoung scoff and looked at Ravi,

* Ravi And Eunyoung Sitting At A Table*

" Do You Like It Here?" Ravi said placing his coffee back onto his plate and leaning back into his chair. 

" Ummm." Eunyoung said nodding her head. 

" How Are you?" Ravi Said

Eunyoung looked up at Ravi. 

" I'm Okay" Eunyoung said quickly and looked away.

" Mmmm...." Ravi said Just Nodding.

Eunyoung was scared to ask how N was doing.

" How is..." 

" N is..." 

The Both laughed. They looked at each other.

" You go first.. N is what?" 

" No, You Go sorry, I cut you off" 

Eunyoung smiled " Anni, You're the guess so you go first" 

Ravi Laughed., " N-ish,... He..... He Misses you Eunyoung-ah" 

Eunyoung looked up in a shock and looked back down.

" Ahra..." Eunyoung said Rubbing her hand back and forth on her thigh.

Ravi Just Nodded again

"  Jiyeon.... Does She Still Work  there?" 

" uh?" 

Eunyoung laughed

" Jiyeon?"

Ravi Faked a chuckle as if he heard her. 

" Whay?"

Ravi Shook his head and looked away.

" Ravi," Eunyoung said grabbing Ravi's Hand

Ravi Looked At Eunyoung. " Eunyoung-ah, Hakyeon-ah... He's.... He's Getting married to Jiyeon"

Eunyoung was shocked. She Looked at Ravi... " Ravi-ah. He's What?"

Ravi tears started rolling... " Eunyoung, I know you're hurt so i better get going" 

Ravi said wiping his tears and getting up to leave.

" Ravi.. Tell Me Again.. Am i dreaming?" Eunyoung said grabbing Ravi's Hand before he can go any farther. 

Ravi looked at Eunyoung. She had that look for desperation.

Ravi than sat down again.. and told her once more.

" Eunyoung-ah, Hakyeon is getting married to Jiyeon" Ravi said Holding Eunyoung hand, Ravi quickly turned away so EUnyoung wont see his tears fall.

Eunyoung tears started to rolling down. She took a deep breath and looked at Ravi

" Ravi, gwaenchaha" Eunyoung said Patting Ravi Hands. 

" Noona," Ravi Said Looking at Eunyoung

Eunyoung laughed. " Ravi-ah, Who Told You To Call ME that?" 

Ravi didnt laugh or say anything. He just looked at Eunyoung. 

" Ravi-ah, I have to get back to work. So I will tlak to you later Okay." Eunyoung said Patting Ravi hand and walking away.

Ravi Got up and placed the money and a note on the table. Ravi got up and walked out.

" Eunyoung-ah, I'll Be goin" Ravi said waving goodbye. 

Eunyoung smiled and wave back. Eunyoung is behind the counter thinking over and over what Ravi had said to her.

Eunyoung Ignore the thoughts and went straight back to work.

* 9 O' Clock Pm* ( Inspired By Hyorin Crazy Of You)

Eunyoung looked outside and saw that it was raining, She looked out and close her eyes

* FLASHBACK*

Eunyoung saw N sitting in His car. Ravi Lean in to kiss Eunyough But she looked away and called for a taxi to take Ravi Home. She close the Taxi door and started to walk home.

N Drove up to her

" Get In"

"Yeh"

She sat in the car. And looked at N

" N-ish, You Dont need to be nice to me"

" Mwo?" 

Eunyoung Got Quite.

" Hakyeon-ah."

" Eh?"

"  Why Do you keep hurting me. Do you know i like you. No, By fact i love you Hakyeon. But ever since i walked in on you and Jiyeon.." Eunyoung looked away

" Eunyoung, Me and Jiyeeon Are Just Friends" 

* END OF FLASHBACK*

" Geojismal.." Eunyoung said opening her eyes. 

" Eunyoung-ah, Can you lock up, and clean up before you leave? It's My husband Birthday And i want to go home early." The  Adjima looked at Eunyoung

" Ne, Go On Home Adjima. I Can Do it for you. Have a good Night. Go Home safe."

" Oh reallm Thank you. You too"  The grandma quickly said and walked out Eunyoung looked at her and smiled

* DING DING* 

" Sorry, But we...."  Eunyoung was shocked on who walked in

Eunyoung Quickly moped the place where she was standing and tried to avoide eye Contact.

" Long time no see Eunyoung." N Said

Eunyoung quick put the mop away and started wiping the counter.

" Why are you ignoring me" 

Eunyoung didnt answer N

" Eunyoung-ah.! Answer me."

Eunyoung just didnt want to look at N

" Eunyoung-ah!" N shouted and grabbed Eunyoung's arm

" Let go!"

" Tell Me. Why are you acting this way."

" Really, Hakyeon. You're gonna act as if you dont know what you did and why i am avoiding you?"

" I dont so tell me" 

" You're getting married?!"

N was shocked. He let go of Eunyoung's hand

" That's what i thought. I Knew you was Never over Jiyeon."

Eunyoung said walking pass N and putting the chair up from the tables

N looked at the ground confuse. He wondered who told her.

N walked over and took the chair away from Eunyoung's hand. 

" Who told you."

Eunyoung looked at me and snatch the chair from his hand.

" Eunyoung-ah! Stop doing this. And answer me" 

Eunyoung finally looked up and answer N

" You want to know. Jiyeon did. She gave me an invition to come to your engagment party. There Are you happy"

Eunyoung Knew that she could not tell N that Ravi told her. 

N grabbed Eunyoung and held her shoulder tight

" Eunyoung-ah, I'm Sorry"

Eunyoung tears started rolling down

" Pabo! Whay. How dare you!" Eunyoug said hitting N

N Grabbed Eunyoung and hugged her. 

Eunyoung pushed N away.

" Go away, And never come near me again!" Eunyoung said crying and running up stairs

N watch Eunyoung go.. N walked away and headed towards the door. He looked up the stairs and tears started to come down his face. 

* Ding Ding* 

Eunyoung looked out the window and saw N getting into his car and leaving. N Opened his car door and saw Eunyoung looking at him. 

Eunyoung quickly close the window and started crying. N looked away and got into his car.

Eunyoung heard N starting his Engine and began to drive off. She opened her window and saw N car had gone and left . All that was left was the dust that was in the air from his car.

" Hakyeon-ah, Good luck with Jiyeon." Eunyoung said crying

Eunyoung slowly made her way down to leave. She saw a card on the table. 

It said " Eunyoung-ah, I'm sorry. Please come to my wedding" 

Eunyoung started to cry. " How dare he. How dare he!"

Eunyoung fell to the ground crying holding the card in her hand. 

N watch her from sitting inside his car. He was across the street watching her. 

" Eunyoung-ah, Im truely sorry, I had to do this for my dad! Please Understand" 

Eunyoung got up and walked out the doors. She locked the doors and started walking in the rain.

N watch her., He quitely followed her home just in case anything happened. 

He continue to follow her until she reached the bus stopped. The bus came.

Eunyoung got on and went to sit in the far back. 

N followed the bus and drove next to Eunyoung window. He saw Her tears strolling down her face.

N watch her very carefully. Every tear Eunyoung shead, Broke N heart little by little. 

Eunyoung got off the bus and went up the hill to her house. She got home and saw this really strange car.

" Who is that?