12 Handsome Brothers of the Zodiac

Description

[this story will remain in the 1st person, as the story is about Sora...]

 

The Girl;

You - Sora 

A beautiful young girl who since her mother death has been past from pillar to post by her father who works, a mysterious job no one really knows about. She's arty and cute, though she's also sassy and likes to try to fight back when someone argues with her. Now she's housed with 12 young and very handsome brothers... but those guys have a secret they reveal to her... that makes her head want to explode like *BANG*. Can she continue to live there with 12 handsome strangers and learn their secrets full powers?

 

The 12 Brothers;

Suho - Power of Water 

Suho is the leader of the group and the one that everyone listens to and obeys. He is nice and too kind. Everyone sometimes takes advantage of his niceness and treats him badly. Although he finds Sora attractive he doesn't have any romantic feelings for her, instead he treats her like a kid sister and spoils her, even more than his brothers. 

Transforms into a Rat.

 

Tao - Power of Time Control

Tao is tall and handsome... he's also cute and fights for the attention. He can sometimes, 'throw his toys out the pram' and have small tantrums making the brothers embarrassed and also it gets him what he wants. He too doesn't have such feelings for Sora, instead he wants her to himself as a best friend rather than a romantic partner. 

Transforms into a Ox.

 

Chanyeol - Power of Flame

Chanyeol is hot headed and mean...  to say the least. Yet he's also got his weak sides, did you know he's scared of water? He treats Sora like a maid and because of his scary form and nature she complies. However Chanyeol starts developing weird attatchment feelings towards Sora, does this mean he likes her? 

Transforms into a Tiger.

 

Luhan - Power of Telepathy

Luhan is cute and loved by every girl that mets him, even Sora thinks he's a flower. He's also cute with his personality, with the ability to read minds he often causes trouble for Sora where the other brothers are concerned. He doesn't have feelings for Sora as he claims his heart is with his fangirls. 

Transforms into a Rabbit.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris - Power of Flight

Kris is quiet and mysterious. He doesn't like social interaction unlike the others, he hates leaving the mansion and only does for offical business. He finds a spark in Sora, something he feels he hasn't seen in any human since before time. He thinks shes intrueging and different but does that mean he has feelings for her?

Transforms into a Dragon.

 

Sehun - Power of Wind

Sehun is technically the 'youngest' by the body he posses, and is very tall and handsome. Although he has a bit of a anger problem when he's in school and sometimes can't control his powers. He's popular with the girls in school and they annoy him to no end. He flirts with Sora, but doesn't like her... or maybe he does? 

Transforms into a Snake. 

 

Lay - Power of Healing

Lay is sweet and more importantly loyal. He'll always stand up for someone and stay by their side when a problem arises. He's known as the innocent one as he's never had an 'earth love' before. He doesn't hold any special feelings for Sora, however she is very drawn to him. 

Transforms into a Horse.

 

Chen - Power of Lightning

Chen is quiet and underspoken. The other brothers take lead where Chen is concerned due to his lack of confidence, except where singing is concerned. He wants to be brighter and more talk-a-tive but still can't do it. He likes Sora when she starts paying attention to him, instead of the usual ignoring. 

Transforms into a Goat.

 

D.O - Power of Earth

D.O is a happy, go-lucky type of guy. He's not too concerned on what the others do as he treats his time on earth doing fun things and trying to activities. He's not foolish though, he's very smart. He likes Sora, though more as a friend than anything else, though his feelings get misinterprited as something else by a certain jealous animal. 

Transforms into a Monkey.

 

Baekhyun - Power of Light

Baekhyun is the more domesticated member, Sora thinks he acts more as the mother of the house than anyone else. He's cute and sweet with a great personality and amazing cooking skills. He is funny too, Sora and him hit it off almost immediately. Meaning he's the only one that doesn't turn into his from when angry or scared or shy... He has feelings for Sora, but another girl from his body's past comes and Baek doesn't need to think twice on his decision.

Transforms into a Rooster. 

 

Kai - Power of Teleportation

Kai is cute and has puppy like qualities, he likes being told he's done well and his hair ruffled. Although he does transport himself into awkward situations with Sora, well awkward for her, since he's been living alot longer than any of us. His feelings for Sora are simple, and he isn't afraid of making them clear to her, he likes her and feels like she is his master. His loyalty is more important than anything. 

Transforms into a Dog.

 

Xiumin - Power of Frost

Xiumin is technically the youngest of the group however he took the body of the oldest human, wanting the respect of the other brothers. He's a pig... no literally a pig. Not just when it comes to eating, he's even been known to freeze a brother or two if they got to close to his food. He doesn't have feelings for Sora. Only for food. FOOD Glorious FOOD.  

Transforms into a Pig.

 

Foreword

Like my poster? Credit to;

D R E A M ★ P H I C S

Thank you muchies :3

 

I made my own poster, but it's not that pretty :(

I don't think I can open my own graphic shop anytime soon... haha! VV It's here VV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sora's Diary Entry

I've been pushed aside and let live with everyone but my father for so long, I'm starting to get a little irritated... But now he's done 1000x worse, 12 young guys living with me. I know right how could it get worse you wonder, well they're all good looking, oh and have super powers. 

Yeah normal right? 

NOT. 

What will I do? How can I escape before that hot-headed Tiger eats me... or the Pig for that matter... What to do! 

-Sora

 

 

 

 

[warning this story will not have a continuous storyline, instead it will highlight each brother's powers in a chapter/episode and be a 16 part drama + 1 special]

due to this ^^ the chapters will be long (since their seperate storylines...) so I won't be able to update like everyday! But I will update and do this as fast as I can :)

 

 

 

Chapter 1 - 'Introduction.'

Chapter 2 - 'Frost'

Chapter 3 - 'Telepathy'

Chapter 4 - 'Light'

Chapter 5 - 'Time Control'

Chapter 6 - 'Perfume.'

Chapter 7 - '?'

Chapter 8 - '?'

Chapter 9 - '?'

Chapter 10 - '?'

Chapter 11 - 'Beach!'

Chapter 12 - '?'

Chapter 13 - '?'

Chapter 14 - '?'

Chapter 15 - '?'

Chapter 16 - 'The Goodbye.'

&&

Special Chapter - 'Who's her man?'