Crush

My Derp turned into PARK CHANYEOL

YOUR POV


"AISHH!" I cursed while walking towards my Oh-so-called new classroom. ugh~ I hate transfering school. I knocked the door of the ROOM and the teacher looked at me and said 

"Oh, ~~shi your in my class right? come in come in". *psh, yeah I'm probably in your class duh, why would I go here? to pee?*


I step inside the room and went beside my teacher named lee hyori, she's my homeroom teacher I guess.. The whole class stared at me as if I did a crime or something. I scan the whole class w/ my eyes and something caught my eye, this guy w/ big eyes staring at me.

"~~shi, please introduce yourself" she smiled at me. I introduced myself while glancing at the guy w/ big eyes.
"Annyeonhaseyo. Lee ~~imnida. please treat me well" I said in a shy voice and smiled. The teacher said I will seat beside this kind of weird guy sleeping at the back. I sat and the girl at his back kicked his chair and that cause him to wake up.
"yah!" he said to the girl behind him. 


The girl said " yah! pabo! you have a seatmate"

she winked at me and said " Hi my name is yeon ah, Oh yeon ah" I smiled at her and the boy beside me coughed and said " *coughcough* Hi, sehun is the name *yawns*"

he eyed me quickly and went back to sleep. Then yeon ah added " such a sleepy head" she giggled. I face the board and listened to my teacher's non stop talking.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ RING!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LUNCH TIME

 


In a flash, almost all people in the room ran so fast towards the door, as if they have fire in their butts.

I noticed that there's 3 empty seats at the back. the whole time I didn't realized this. Just then 6 people entered the room, BTW I'm the only one inside the room. The guy w/ dark eyes. srsly, he looks like a panda *laughs inside my head*

He went to the back and slammed his bag on the floor. 4 people occupied the empty seats of the room.

the last guy who entered caught my attention, we made an eye contact. Then I saw him smirked and said Hi to me. I was about to leave the room but before I made a move someone held my wrist and saw the guy who looks like an angel towering me and he said in a low voice " eyy, not introducing yourself, I guess you're the new student they're talking about. hmm."

he eyed me up and down like a ert. I swear I will cut his head. and he added "you are pretty" 

and he let go of my wrist. I glared at him, good thing he didn't saw, I made a pokerface when he faced me and his friends laughed lazily. I went outside the room to have lunch and saw yeon ah. She ran to ma and said " Hey ~~ah where are you going to eat? why not join me?" she asked in a cheerful tone.

I nodded and she dragged ne to the canteen. The canteen was in Chaos. Some are dancing,laughing loudly and while I'm busy observing, Yeon ah made me sit on the chair in the corner and she sat across me.

The canteen door opened and 6 flower boys entered. Some girl shouted "oppa! oppa!" "OMG suho oppa" "MARRY ME D.O oppa" "hey there is the derp!" "yeollie!" and even yeon ah. She giggled when the boy w/ eyeliner winked. I asked her who are they? she said that "So, you see there, *she pointed* the one w/ eyeliner is baekhyun and I like him, theone is sehun, your seatmate. then the one w/ the open button is Kai. the one w/ the bag, he's the edlest among them, he's suho and the one w/ big eyes is D.O" I turned my head to the one she last pointed,* D.O* i thought. and lastly she added " the one who is smiling yeah, that giant over there is chanyeol" "Aka. the school's derp, he's so hyper, we never see him losing energy not even a day" she laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~Skip~~~~~

 

We finished eating our lunch and went back to our room. I saw sehun sleeping again. Yeon ah smacked his head and shouted " yah! where's my APPLE?" sehun signed and groaned in irritation while getting the apple from his bag and throwed it to yeon ah. Just then, the teacher came and I went back to my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

After the long class, finally it's over! one by one each studengt inside the room went home. Yeon ah waited for me while arranging my stuffs then someone knocked at the door, we turned our head and saw D.O standing there. I flushed and turned my head to the side and yeon ah asked him " Oh, D.O ah did you left something?" he replied "I just forgot to pass my project to miss lee."

"ahh okay"  yeon ah replied. D.o went to miss lee's table but stopped, D.O turned his head and faced me. " you're the new student right?" I lifted my face and nodded quickly the D.o added "you're Cute" and left. Yeon ah elbowed me and squeled. I smiled * I think I have a crush on D.o* I thought