Who's that?

My Derp turned into PARK CHANYEOL

 

(YOUR POV)

 

For this past few days. I'm hanging out with Yeon ah and I'm having a special english class w/ Ms. Boa. She's our English teacher. She's also a V.I.P

(fansofbigbang). I mean she's always spazzing about them. She's a fun teacher.

BTW, the search for the model of the month is still on going. I was walking towards our classroom but I felt someone was following me, then the footsteps are getting louder and I can see the shadows of their feet.

I stopped walking and I turned around and saw Kris w/ his friends.

He quickly straight up and fixes his tie and said " Hi! " while showing his best smile. *Srsly, if this boy is not that handsome I would spit on his face *

I was about to leave them w/o saying anything but I saw Sehun infront of me glaring at Kris. I was in the middle of them and I stared at them while they're having a glaring contest. I could see kris is fuming in anger sa as sehun. "Hitting on my friend huh kris?! are you bored again and setting ~~ah as your next toy?"

Sehun spat . Kris formed his fist into a ball and answered sehun " off sehun and ~~ is not yours to say that to me, I like her and I will make her mine. Remember me, Wu Yifan can get all he want "

I can't listen any further of their bickering and I hate how kris claim me as if I was a thing that he will get anytime. I quickly walk away causing me to bump into Sehun's hard chest.

That's when they realized that I'm listening to them and I saw Yeon ah waiting for me infront of our room and the rest of my classmates peeking through the door. I bet they heard them.

I quickly looked down while going inside the room, passing through Yeon ah. I didn't dare to glance back.

 


~~~~~~

 

 

The whole school is talking about what happened this morning. It spread like a virus. tss.

It's lunch time and Yeon ah is bugging me to tell what happened earlier but I don't have the mood to talk.

I rested my head on the arm chair w/ my arms making it my pillow the voice of Yeon ah slowly fading and I drifted to my dream land.
 


~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6poR-EL-4U<----- PLease play this song while reading this part! I swear it's going to be fluffy ! (ft.island- always be mine eng)

Someone's

POV


I was going to my classroom because I left my money inside my bag.

*damn*

I entered the room and saw someone sleeping and I know who is it already.

A smile appeared on my face.

 I quickly got my bag but something was pulling me back.

I couldn't resist. I sat beside her and examined her face.

Her face is common to ther girls, but I think she is very attractive in her ways. My smile grew wider as my eyes didn't leave her face.

I didn't realize, I folded my arms and putted it above the armchair and I rested my head, still looking at her.

She looks so peaceful, her eyes, nose, lips. I gulped as I look at her lips. Everything is so perfect. Being this close to her. You made me calm. I want to hold you. Everything I want, Everything I need is just infront of me. I want you ~~ah to be mine. My daydreaming was interupted when

 I sense that someone was watching us. I lifted my head and saw...

 

--------------------------------------

Annyeong!

Finally! sorry for my late update! I just finished my short fanfic of Luhan! please read it if you have time :) ====>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/550563/angel-drama-you-luhan-marriage-exoluhanandyou!
Please comment and subscribe! thank you!

hope you like this chapter! stay tune for more!