Chapter 1

Realize

Amber

 

"Oppaa stop crying already,"I said while patting his back, it happened again he got dumped by his girlfriend again and here I am comforting him the best way I could like always.

He stopped crying while his head was still on my shoulder but still sobbing."She doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone better,"I said then he pulled away from the hug a bit to look at me with his teary eyes that breaks my heart everytime.

"R-Really?"He spoke with his sobs while I just nodded wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"Really,"I said with a smile,"Just forget about her,"

With that his face showed a bit of smile but I still see some sadness. Now its time to do the things that will always made him forget about something"

I pulled away and stood up getting out of the bed, he looked at me confusely pouting.

"Come on oppa get up,you can't stay like this"I said then grabbed his hand helping him to get up. He also needs to take a shower first before doing anything else since he's still a mess.

"Go and take a shower, were going out,"I said pushing him straight to the bathroom, he was persistent at first but he got no choice but to obey since I already shut the door after pushing him all the way inside.

I went out of the room and went down the stairs to see Mrs.Kim cooking at the kitchen.She glance to her back and saw me.

"Oh amber...how did it go?"She asked putting down the spatula and her full attention on me.

I gave her a warm smile,"Don't worry Mrs.Kim, he'll be down,I got it,"

She smiled back at me,"Oh thank goodness, I thought he never leave that room and how many times I told you just to call me omma instead of Mrs.Kim,"

"Oh de.....bianne...omma,"I almost murmured the last part but she still heard it and went in to hug me.

"Thank you always being with him...I wish you were the one who's dating him so that those girls can stop breaking his heart,"She said then broke the hug and I looked at her shockingly, does she know?

She noticed my reaction and quickly said,"Come on, I know you have feelings for him for a long time now, and I-,"I was turning red at what she's saying then suddenly someone interrupted.

"Feelings for who?"Hyunjoong said scatching his back head while walking down the stairs.

We both yelp in suprised and quickly covered our mouth."Hmm.....just my other friend has feeling for someone,"I said quickly walking towards him.

"But mom said its y-,"

"Kaja oppa....omma well be going now,"I said dragging him out of there.

"Oh...arraso, don't be out too late,"I heard her shouted as we got out the door.

Oppa tried to get on the driver side but I stopped him,"Oppa I'll drive,"

He gave me a wierd look before nodding and giving me the key to his car.

A silence fill the atmosphere as we started to drive until he broke it.

"Were are we going anyways,"He ask looking out the window.

"Were going to where you can forget about everything,"I said proudly glancing into him but he's still looking out the window seems to be thinking about something.

"By the way, about that thing you were talking about with mom, I heard it was you that had a feeling for someone,is it true?"He said now turn to my side, he isn't smilling either.

"Ehh?...Well that.."I tered unable to find any words to say.

"So its true....who is it??? Tell me who is it.."He said more like a demand,wait..does he feel jealous??

"Hmm...its just...nobody,"I said keeping my eyes on the road nervously not looking at him.

"Your really too much you know,"He said but now he's pouting,"How can you keep stuff like this to your bestfriend,"And of course, bestfriend, thats what we've been for the past years.

I felt a bit sad when he said that but I decided to contain my feelings and play along."Arraso...there's this someone I like...no I mean love,"I started out as his expression changed.

"Jinjayo?Do I know him?Whats his name?"He bombered me with questions which is what annoyed me the most. I just wanna smack his head and yell,"PABO, ITS YOU," I wish its just that easy but I just can't.

"You don't know him, he's just one of the few friends I met recently,"I titled my head to the side to see his expression.

"Ohh....is that so...did you tell him about your feelings already?"

"No..I can't..because I might ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way about me,and I know he only think of me as a friend"I said hinting about it, I really hoped that he'd notice it because he knows all my friends too.

"Waee???How could you know he'll reject you??You'll never know until you try,"He said more like a encouraging tone, and it actually gave me a bit of strength to tell him about my feelings. its really wierd.

"I guess your right oppa, I'll never know until I try so I'll do it,"I told him with a weak smile, I will confess to you when the day ends oppa.

We finally reached our destination and he glance at the window,"Were at amusement park???"He said and quickly got out, I know he loves amusement park and the rides, he still has some childish in him, thats why I always brings him here everytime he has a problem.

I also got out of the car and started to follow him, we both the tickets for entrance and also for all the rides.

Whenever he holds my hands to drag me somewhere he want to go, I felt electricity runs throughout my body, it felt so nice but I tried to keep it look like always and goes along with it.

After riding a couple of ride, we decided to play some games where you could get some stuff like teddy bears and etc.

We passed by a game where you throw a small circle metal to the bottles and you can get the alien stuff toys which caught his attention since his such an alien boy, believe in such stuff.

After paying the lady who guard that games, she gave him 3 metal rings which he quickly took. I went to the side and lean on the table to watch him which was also the same spot the incharged lady was standing by to watch.

While oppa is busy throwing the stuff, Me and the lady looked at each other as she bowed politely to me.

"Mam you are really beautiful, your short blonde hair suits you so much,"She complimented smilling at me. I couldn't help but thank her.

"Kamsamida,"I bowed to her returning the smile.

"And by the way you have a very handsome boyfriend too,"She said poiting at oppa.

I blushed intensely at what she said covering my face. God how I wish what she said was true."Well.....He's...not...e-" I was erring when oppa suddenly started to jump up and down screaming.

"YESS!!!I GOT IT!!YEYYYY,"He shouted smilling widely as the lady went quickly to take the alien stuff toy and gave two to him.

He gladly took them both and handed one to me,"Here these are daebak,"He said while I just chuckled at him while taking the toy from his hand already forgetting about what the lady said a while ago.

We decided to take a break for a minute passing by an ice cream shop, he ordered mine and his favorite flavor while taking his wallet out.

After the guy gave us the ice cream, oppa hand him the money and the guy suddenly commented something.

"You have a really beautiful girlfriend sir, you guys are perfect,"The guy said after taking the money and smiled before walking away before we could say anything else.

"But were n-..."I heard oppa tried to protest something but the guy was already gone taking someone else order. He looked at me while I turned away still blushing madly.

"Did you heard what that guy said?" He asked and I turned back to him covering my face.

"Aniya..what did he said?"I lied wanting to avoid an akward situation.

"Its nothing.."He said as I felt a bit disappointed since he ignored that topic and started to walk towards the close bench.

After eating finish eating the ice cream, we rode a couple of more rides before going back home since its getting late.

While driving back home, I was getting nervous and worried since I kept asking myself when is the right time to tell him all day were together but I just can't find it at all.

I parked the car near his driveway as we both got out. We both walked slowly towards the front door and I stopped at the doorway. I can't see the sad expression from him now, the expression from before changed and I was really happy about it.

He noticed that I stopped and quickly turn around,"Your not coming in?"

"Aniyo oppa, its late,"I said with a weak smile, is this the right time to tell him? only the two of us with a happy atmosphere like this.

"Is that so?Your going home?are you sure you don't wanna stay for a bit?"He asked making sure.

"De.."I nod a bit then got shocked by his sudden movement.

He wrapped his arms around me giving me a warn hug. I just hug him back enjoying the moment.

"Thank you so much for spending time with me and helping me forget about her"He whispered into my ears as I feel my heartbeat race.

"I really enjoyed today so thank you....I love you,"I was stiffen, frozen at what just happened as I felt his lips landed on my cheeks giving me a soft peck."You really a great bestfriend,"With than he gave me his final smile before pulling away and turned around walking towards the door before opening it and getting inside. He also gave ma a final wave before closing the door.

I stood there not even moving an inch since that incident, my heart beating so fast that it could come out of my chest, my face so red like an apple and my legs felt a bit wigly while I raise up my hand to the cheeks that he just kissed.

"OTTOKEE,OTTOKEEEE,"I shouted to myself going crazy. I mean what should I really do...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

 

 

 

 


Here's the first chapter guys!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Feel free to comment on whats your thoughts about this chapter so far!!!