Chapter 3

Realize

Hyunjoong lay on his bed with his arm covering his face. His mind is going insane right now and don't know what to do.

Flashback.

"I-....I Love you oppa,"

Hyunjoong stare at her blank,"Whats the problem with that?...I love you too,"

"No no no...you don't understand oppa...not friendship....I mean I love love you....like I want to be your lover,"

Thats when hyunjoong finally got it. His bestfriend is inlove with him....him.

"A-Amber...when did you-?"

"When did I start loving you?...ever since the day we first met, it started as a crush..but then as time goes by and we started to spend more and more time together..it turn into love oppa....I love you...but never had the guts to tell you...my heart hurt when I see other girls hurt you and I just wanted to beat them up...I love you that my I felt so angry and jealous when I see you with other girls....I love you oppa...I love you so much....there I said it,"

Amber took some deep breath after that confession that she just made, it seems like she's been holding her breath for days.

"She's inlove with me all this time?"Hyunjoong asked himself as he stare at her blankly.

"I-I don't know what to say.....Amber..I,"

Amber cut him off,"I knew it...I knew I would regret ever telling you this.."Then stood up as tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Hyunjoong also immediately stood up then grabbed her hands."Amber wait.."

She didn't bother to look at him.

"I didn't reject you....just...im still unsure about my feelings right now..."

She turn to look at him with her teary eyes."Y-You don't need to pretend like this oppa....I know you only think of me as a friend...im just so pabo to think otherwise."

His hand tighten the grip on her hands."Amber...please...just give me some time...I need some time...please..,"

He begged looking at her with honest eyes.

Slowly she nod her head seeing hyunjoong's honest look. 

He gently wiped the tears on her cheeks with his thumb then pulled her to his chest, giving her an comforting hug.

They both didn't bother to say a thing since being silent is the best thing to do for now.

End of flashback.

Meanwhile, when amber went back home, she had a mix of feelings too, first the big thing that she's been hiding to herself has been let out but that can cause him something bigger so she can't just feel relief.

She slighly bowed to her parents and was about to head upstairs when her mom called her.

"Honey, there's a mail for you,"

She walked towards her mom and took the mail then again bowed slightly before heading upstairs.

After taking a quick shower, she went straight to bed but obviously can't sleep thinking of what might happen.

She also can't help but feel a bit happy thinking that hyunjoong might actually feel the same way about her but when she thought of otherwise, her heart sunk thinking that her relationship with him might be gone.

"Stop thinking about it amber-ah...you made this decision to tell him...just accept what ever his feelings are,"She said to herself after hours of rolling around the bed.

"ARGG!!!!I can't sleep,"

She finally thought of something to distract her. She remembered the mail that her mom gave her, she isn't exactly expecting one so to her curiosity, she decided to check it out now.

"What is exactly is this,"She asked herself as she unfolded the paper and started to read it.

"University of California Los Angeles(UCLA)"

Dear Amber Josephine Liu,

              We received the recommendation that you gave us and its safe to say that you can be qualified. We ran a background checks on all your schools and also checked your average GPA and you have just the right amount to be qualified. Right now we are currently giving you an opportunity for a full scholarship to our school. You can let us know about your decision by mailing back or by a phone call, hope to hear something back soon and have a nice day.

The letter ended with the sign of the schools administrator and amber just stare at the letter blankly.

She just sent the recommendation for fun and wasn't expecting anything back. Her and hyunjoong already promised each other that they would go on the same college in korea but this letter is just un expected.

"Is this real?"She asked herself after long silent of staring at the paper in front of her. Then she thought about hyunjoong."What do I do now?"

 

 

 

 

Days passed and Amber hasn't heard anything from hyunjoong ever since that confession happened. Slowly her hope for hyunjoong feeling the same way about her kept on fading away.

Hyunjoong on the otherhand have been on the mountains to meditate all these days. He wanted to know his real feelings, he wants to tell amber that he felt the same way but he's still unsure about it. He didn't want to take the chance of her being hurt again cause if he accept her love but didn't feel the same way, it will only hurt the both of them.

Its been a week since that confession and its the same for amber, no trace of hyunjoong what so ever and she finally came to a conclution that he doesn't feel the same way about him.

It was late night at amber's house, amber and her parents are in the living room discussing some serious matter.

"Honey are you sure, you want to do this?"Her mom asked one more time, wanting to make sure its what she wanted.

"Yes mom...I've made up my mind.."She said again reassuring them.

"Ok if thats what you want..I'll buy the ticket for your flight tomorrow morning,"

 

 

Hyunjoong on the otherhand had been really clearing his mind up. Everyday he spent on that mountain he would remember his happy moments with amber.

He was slowly realizing that amber had been there for him for everything, everytime he spend time with her all his worries and problem seems to dissapear. She was the only person that can make his heart feel ease. She was the only person that can make him smile even at the most deppressing moment at the times. All of this conclution and thoughts finally made him realize something very clear and he was so sure of it now.

"I love her so much too,"He finally said to himself.

It was already night time and he told himself that tomorrow he will go straightly to amber's house to tell her that he feel the same way, he love her as much as she does.

 

 


Lets cut it there again xDDD

What you guys think will happen next???

Well see and hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!

And again keep the comments coming since I love reading them!!!!!