A Little Fun

Anything but Bored

     Hankyung stuttered. "Con-conserve water?"

Heechul nodded and winked playfully. "It's such a shame that people use so much water. How about we change that, hmm?" he said, tugging the hem of Hankyung shirt. 

      "I...I guess that would be okay," Hankyung replied, blushing. Heechul smirked, succeeding to remove his husband's shirt. Hankyung the water as Heechul undressed himself.

     "Hey! No fair," Hankyung whined. "You got to take off my shirt."

"Don't worry. There's many more fun things you can do," Heechul whispered. He ran his slim fingers along Hankyung's abdomen, causing goose bumps to form on Hankyung's skin. "Now, maybe we should get in. Don't want to waste the hot water, now do we?" 

     Hankyung grabbed Heechul's hand and led him in, closing the door. He stood for a second, taking in the marvelous sight of Heechul.

He had his head tipped back, the water gently flowing down his trim body and soaking the shiny, thick black hair on his head. Hankyung now saw why their kids had such nice hair.

     This would be fun.

"Babe," Hankyung growled. "You look so amazing."

     Heechul smirked. "You wanna know something?"

"What?"

     "You're the only one who gets to see me like this. And get this from me."

"What do I get from-" but before Hankyung could finish his sentence, Heechul had his lips pressed up against Hankyung's. The kiss was surprisingly gentle until Hankyung deepened the kiss, on Heechul's bottom lip. Heechul took this chance to slide his tongue into Hankyung's mouth, exploring every nook and cranny. Hankyung let out a small moan.

     "Ch-Chul..." he mouthed when they stopped for air. 

"Was it too much?" Heechul asked. 

     "No. But tell me if this is too much." 

Hankyung kissed Heechul's cheek, gently when he got to the base of his jaw line. He made his way down to Heechul's neck, still kissing and , along with running his tongue over the small red marks he was leaving.

     Heechul groaned happily, running his hands along his lover's back through the whole experience. Sure, they had done this before, but it was exhilarating. His nails traced along Hankyung's back.

     "Damn, Hannie. You're really taking the initiative tonight," Heechul whispered in Hankyung's ear. "I wonder what else you can do."

They both continued their fun, drying off after being done in the shower and having their escapades travel to their bedroom. After awhile, they both lay under the sheets, panting for air and smiling. 

     "Thanks for being concerned about the environment, babe," Hankyung whispered. "I think I like conserving water."

Heechul chuckled, softly Hankyung's cheek before gently pecking it. "I love you, baby."

     "I love you, too."

Not long after that, they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms after a night of enjoying each other's company.

 ~~~~~

A/N: Hi, everyone. I'm sorry if this chapter was super weird. I know some people probably hate this story now, or maybe the hardcore fans are thinking "She cut out the actual ?" Right about now, this is as close to as I'll get, because it's new to me, and I kind of don't want to be known for . I'd rather be known for the quality of my stories. But I might mark this chapter as rated, just in case I have any younger readers.