Plans

Anything but Bored

     "Hannie," Heechul said. 

"Yeah?"

     "Can we agree not to mention the wedding to Ryeowook until it's time to invite people?"

Hankyung laughed. "What? You think he's going to go all organizer-zilla on us?"

     "It's...possible. This is Kim Ryeowook we're talking about."

"Alright, babe. We'll do as you wish. We won't utter a word until necessary."

     Heechul smiled. "Thank you."

They walked through the door of their house.

     "We're home!" Hankyung called. He looked around. "Where is everyone? Henry? Leeteuk?"

"Hangeng-ssi!" Leeteuk smiled, holding Youngjae, who was fast asleep. "How was your date?"

     "It was great, thanks for asking."

Heechul had since gone to look for Henry and Miyoung.

     "Is this BLOOD on the carpet?" he asked, alarmed. "Where's Miyoung?"

"Relax, " Leeteuk said. "That's just Henry's blood."

     "Sorry about that, hyung," Henry said, coming down the stairs. "Miyoung's fine. I just put her to bed."

"That's good, but how did your blood-"

     "It's a long story, but let's just say those twins of yours take peek-a-boo to a whole new level. I'll make sure the carpet gets taken care of," Henry said.

     "That's fine, as long as you're alright."

"Well, thank you for everything, guys," Hankyung said. "We appreciate it so much. You both probably want to get home to get some rest, huh?"

     Leeteuk nodded. "It was our pleasure to watch the kids."

"We're really happy we can be a part of their lives," Henry added. "Call us whenever you need us again."

     "Ne. What Henry said," Leeteuk laughed. "Goodnight," he said, handing Youngjae to Heechul. 

"Man," Hankyung began. "How did we get such good hyungs?"

     "Well, when you've got adorable children-"

Hankyung laughed. 

     "But seriously," Heechul said. "They are really good to us. I'm glad they're the godarents of our kids." 

Hankyung nodded. "It looks like our little man's pretty sleepy. How about we put him to bed too?"

     "Good idea. I think appa will be ready for bed soon, too," Heechul said, yawning. He walked up the stairs to the nursery, followed by Hankyung. He gently kissed Youngjae on the forehead and laid him in his crib. Hankyung and Heechul also gave Miyoung a gentle kiss before heading off to bed themselves.

     "So, did you enjoy our day?" Heechul asked Hankyung.

"Well, I enjoy any time I get to spend with you, but yes, it was nice getting to spend some alone time with you all day."

     "I'm glad," Heechul said. He finished pulling on his Tom and Jerry pajama shirt before climbing under the covers.

"How long have you had that shirt for?" Hankyung asked. Heechul shrugged.

     "I don't know. For at least as long as I've known you. I wore it while they filmed before you left to visit China that one time."

Hankyung laughed. "And then we showed them that picture of us in the shower."

     Heechul hit him with a pillow. "Yah! That was all you."

"Well, you wanted to take the picture in the first place," Hankyung teased. Heechul rolled his eyes.

     "Whatever."

"Are you always this much of a diva?"

     "Only because I know you like it," Heechul smirked.

"I can't deny that," Hankyung said. He was about to get into bed when his phone rang. 

     "Who's calling at this time of night?" Heechul asked.

"It's my mom."

     "Figures," Heechul mumbled under his breath.

"I'm sorry. I have to take this. I'll try to make it quick. I promise," Hankyung said, gently kissing Heechul's cheek before exiting the room to speak.

     "Hey, Mom, "Hankyung said. "What's up?"

He listened as his mother relayed the events that had happened.

     "What happened to Dad? Oh. That's not good at all. And you're...oh. Well, that's bad, but I-I'm sorry. I really want to help you guys, but I'm all the way over here. You have to tell me how I can help you."

     She continued to speak, shocking him with what she continued to say. 

"You," Hankyung began. "You want me to do what?"