-Chapter Eight-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Eight

 

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that the rooms are soundproof." Kris smirked. 

"Just what do you want with me? I told you the truth and you aren't letting me go?" Jaekyung shouted. She has had enough. 

"Why won't you just give me a chance? I can be better than Oh Sehun." Kris argued. 

"No you won't." She glared. 

"Kris Wu gets what he wants." He said, his eyes got fiercer. He grabbed Jaekyung by her hands and pinned her down on the bed. She tried struggling but he was too strong. He stared into her eyes intensely, then slowly leaning down to kiss her, yet again. 

Think straight Kim Jimin. I have to get him to stop first, but how? 

Her eyes lit up. 

 

"Ugh, when is Jimin coming out?" Suho muttered to himself. 

"Hyung, did you say anything?" Sehun asked. He shook his head. Sehun shrugged then walked towards the table and started eating. 

 

"Oppa..." Jaekyung said softly. 

"Hmm?" Kris replied. 

"I'll leave Sehun for you." She smiled and stared into his eyes deeply. 

"Now that's a good girl." He said, satisfied. 

She initiated the kiss and Kris kissed her back. 

I'm sorry Sehun, I'm forced to. I've disappointed you yet again. 

 

Where is Jimin... 

Sehun thought to himself pacing across the backyard. 

Suho headed to Kris' room. 

"Yah, Kris! We're having a BBQ in the backyard, come down quick!" Suho said loudly. He tried to open the door, but to no avail. 

"Coming!" Kris shouted from the inside. 

"Let's go Jaekyung." He said. She stood up from the bed, guilt enveloped her whole body. 

"I'll head to my room first." She said and walked towards her room. 

 

Suho was already waiting for her in her room. 

"Oppa?" She said upon seeing Suho.

"Yah! What did hyung do to you?" Suho asked, worried. 

He locked the door, so as to not get interrupted. 

Jaekyung sat on her bed, not knowing what to say. 

"I-I..." Words were stuck in , her eyes getting teary. Suho sat beside her. 

"It's okay, you can tell appa." He comforted her. 

"Kris wanted to talk to me, so I headed to his room." She started slowly. "Little did I know, he had his intentions of doing so. I tried explaining to him that I love Sehun, but he pinned me down, asking for a chance. And he started kissing me..." 

Suho was shocked. 

History is repeating itself. 

"I shouted at him and tried to scream for help but, the rooms were soundproof. So, I decided to give in..." She spoke softly. 

"You don't mean..."Suho said, shocked. Jaekyung nodded her head solemnly. 

"But what about Sehun?" He asked, still in shock. 

"Do you think I have a choice?" She shot back, sobbing.

"Sorry Jimin-ah, for not helping you earlier." He said, hugging her tightly. 

"It's alright, just let it all out." She leaned on Suho's chest and cried her heart out. 

 

Jimin-ah, are you not coming back? [8.00PM - Sehun] 

 

Suho shot up at the sound of the phone beeping. Jaekyung sat up, wiping her tears. 

He fished the phone out of his pocket. 

"Eh? What is my phone doing with you?" Jaekyung asked. 

"I didn't want Sehun to see the text Kris sent. Oh, and I lied to him that you went shopping. Here you go." Suho said and passed the phone to her. 

She read the conversation. 

"Sehun actually believed that?" She chuckled. Suho nodded his head. 

"Alright, see you in the backyard while I pretend to come back." She winked. 

Suho got up to leave the room. 

"Oppa!" Jaekyung called out. "Thanks a lot, I appreciate it." 

He smiled back, before leaving the room. 

 

DINGDONG! 

 

"I'll get it!" Sehun shouted and rushed to the door. 

"Oppa!" Jaekyung squealed as she ran up to hug Sehun. 

Sehun smiled and hugged her back. 

"Tsk, where did my darling go without me, leaving me at home alone." He pouted. 

"Yah! You weren't alone, you have the 11 of us!" Xiumin barged in. 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "So, what did you shop for? I thought we just went shopping the other day?" 

"Erm, I just went out to check some... Accessories!" She stuttered. Sehun eyed her suspiciously. 

"You didn't buy anything?" He asked, after seeing no sign of shopping bags whatsoever. 

Jaekyung shook her head. "Mmm, what's that smell? Are you guys having a BBQ?" She exclaimed, trying to avoid Sehun's question. 

"Oh yeah, come join us!" Sehun exclaimed bringing dragging her into the backyard. 

 

Upon entering the backyard, she saw the boys either stuffing their face or splashing around in the pool. 

"Omma! Sorry for being late. Are there leftovers?" Jaekyung asked. 

"Help yourself!" D.O smiled, knowing how hard today was for her. 

After grabbing a plate of chicken wings and sausages, she sat on one of the benches, alone. After a while, she then felt someone sitting next to her, putting his arms around her waist. 

"Yah, Oh Sehun. I'm eating here." She blushed and turned around, only to be greeted by- 

 

 

Kris Wu. 

 

 


Oh mai gosh, I think this story is getting boring ): I'll try to add some more drama ;) . anyways, do check out my Luhan oneshot ! 

click here for luhan oneshot!