Disown

Runaway Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Featuring Woo Jiho x Kang Jiyoung; Special Guest KARA & Beast[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Disown[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

From her wrinkles on her long nose's side until her giant long legs, Woo Jiho never finds a certain girl can be that attractive.

Her mischievous grin and adorable pout are the most favorite expression of hers Jiho finds that appealing.

And her smile--duh, her smile. With her voluptuous body and inviting curves that make her look hot and irresistible, her smile is the one which shows her pureness and childishness.

His charming Hello Kitty doll already lost his attention lately.

"Man, you're in love!" Jaehyo—the guy with God's face which Jiho envies much—snorts once seeing Jiho on his mouth-gaping state again. For a group as popular as Block B, having idiotic leader like Woo Jiho is truly embarrassing.

"Hyung, there is one called confession you know?" And Jiho ignoring the fuss s make because there's no worth of listening to them, moreover the maknae.

Taeil snickers. "Please Jihoon-ah, our leader has no gut to do the simplest thing like confessing."

Jiho wants to choke the eldest to death, but because you know, Taeil is the eldest so he just satisfies himself with giving a death glare.

"Anyone have a glue? So someone can actually put it on his lips and save us from embarrassment." Kyung joins.

ing Park Kyung who declared as his loyal best friend is making fun of him too!

And Jiho wonders, can he, really? Confess to her?

*

One simple greeting from her at the backstage has durable effect on him. It doesn't make him crazy, instead makes s going nut. They surely can't hold watching Jiho smiling idiotically around the dorm for the whole day.

"Fighting oppa!" She encouraged cheerfully, her hands made fists cutely as signaling 'fighting'.

Thank you Jiyoungie. My Jiyoungie.

Jiho swallowed his former intended answer.

"Thank you Jiyoung-ah."

*

"Yah, Jiho-ah, get a hold of yourself!"

Jiho thinks he is being scolded lately, even by the maknae.

"What?!" Jiho grunts, looks back at Yukwon with unfriendly glare.

"Your mouth!"

He seals his mouth immediately. Maybe he has to wear masker if watching Kara on stage another time.

Yeah, maybe he has to.

*

Kang Jiyoung's number isn't saved on his phone, but Jiho quite happy they keep in touch through twitter's private message.

"Idiot." Kyung once said.

He would initiate conversation with unimportant things like Kara's performance is always awesome which she replied with Thank you oppa, I enjoy Block B's performance too.

Then it could lead to another unimportant things but more intimate detail like best friend shared to each other.

Jiho isn't satisfied but there's always process right?

Hara unnie always has private karaoke on her room, and she sings Nillili Mambo like crazy.

See, that's intimate right? She even shares her member's embarrassing act to him. And Jiho knows he has to pay back with the same amount.

For girl that's still cute. Jaehyo hyung had his own showcase last night in the bathroom singing the whole A Pink songs he remembered with his cracked voice. We all had a nightmare at that night.

Right after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter