Missing You

Death Note ; Rebirth Of The Shinigami

The kiss slowly became more passionate as I felt Jiyong pushing his body against mine and I slowly found myself kissing him back. Jiyong carried me up and forced me in the direction of his bedroom, our kiss growing more passionate by the minute. He slowly laid me on his bed as his lips parted from mine, his body towering over me as he climbed on top of me. I saw him smirked as his lips crashed against mine again, his hands pinning mine down by the sides. His kisses started to travel down to my jaw line and down my neck. My body was already starting to feel hot under his touches.

 

It must be the alcohol.

 

His hands travelled down my body and I started breathing deeper according to his touches. Wait, what am I doing? As though I was awakening myself from a dream, I pushed him away.

 

Jiyong stopped whatever he was doing and looked me in the eye. “I’m sorry… I lost control… I must have missed you too much…” he said as tears started to fall from his eyes again. Jiyong hid his face in my shoulders as he laid on his side, hugging me tightly.

 

“I missed you so much…” I heard him murmur over and over again until he drifted off to sleep.

 

He missed me? But I just met him two days ago. Was he mistaking me for someone else?

 

My thoughts started to drift off, as I found myself falling asleep in Jiyong’s embrace.

 

I woke up the next morning with a little bit of a headache and slowly sat up as I looked around the room. I felt a little confused before recalling whatever that happened the night before.

 

 

Jiyong was nowhere to be seen and just as I was going to climb out of bed, I heard the sound of a door opening and I lifted my head to see Jiyong only with a towel wrapped around his waist down as he walked out of the bathroom.

 

“Oh, you are awake.” I noticed him flustering a little before regaining posture again. Jiyong’s body was well toned and I could see the other tattoos he had on his body. Oh no, I was checking him out again, wasn’t I? I looked down and stared at my fidgeting fingers, feeling nervous for some reason.

 

“You can use the bathroom if you want to freshen up or something.” He said calmly as he walked to his wardrobe and started to pick out his clothes.

 

“Yeah, sure.” I responded awkwardly as I climbed out of bed and almost running into the bathroom.

 

 

Closing the door behind me, I tried to breathe normally. I took a glance at the sink and saw that a toothbrush with toothpaste on it was already set on the side, together with a small towel. I bit on my lip, feeling a tiny tinge of bliss and I felt myself smile.

 

After washing up, I panicked. It’s 8am and I am going to be late for school. I literally ran out of the bedroom and into the living room where my bag was. Grabbing my bag, I was going to dash for the door when I got caught by someone.

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Jiyong’s voice echoed in the silent space, his stern eyes eyeing me.

 

“School? I’m going to be late!” I exclaimed unknowingly.

 

“You have school on Saturdays?” he spoke with a little sarcasm before chuckling. “You study too much.” He commented before sitting down at the dining table, where a breakfast for two was already laid out on the table nicely.

 

“Oh.” was all I could make out as I realize about the mistake that I have made. “Is this for me?” I asked awkwardly as I pointed at the other empty seat with food laid out in front of it.

 

 

 “No. It’s for my imaginary friend.” Jiyong said with an expressionless face, slightly annoyed. “If you haven’t realised, I live alone. Of course that is for you.”

 

“Fine, you didn’t have to be so sarcastic.” I rolled my eyes before sitting down and I overlooked the food on the table. “So I see that you sure are westernized.” I commented at the sight of sausages, omelets and bacon, as well as toast.

 

“You can don’t eat it if you don’t want to-…” he said as he reached out an arm to threaten to take away my plate but I stopped him.

 

“I didn’t say that.” I murmured as I slowly dug in.

 

“Then what is with all the extra comments?” he complained and I gritted my teeth.

 

“I was just saying. I mean, don’t you eat traditional breakfast as a Korean?” I casually asked. I saw Jiyong made a face before he opened his mouth to speak.

 

“It’s too much trouble.” He said in a cold tone and I scoffed.

 

“Kimbap would not be that much of a trouble.” I replied as a matter of factly.

 

“Oh really?” he raised an eyebrow as he started to finish up on his food.

 

“Shall I teach you?” I asked, a tone of challenge filled in my words as I glanced in his direction.

 

 

 

 

photo cr : owners .