↳ PLOTLINES

↳ ❛ OFFBEAT COMPLEXIONS ❜ : apply open !

 

 

 

victim of bullying.

being shoved around, not getting a seat at the canteen, stuck with wet books and damp uniforms. that’s how she’s been coping so far. what she thought was going to be a great school year has turned awry. she acts as if she’s having a great time at home, when the truth is that she cries herself to sleep at night.

 

 

 

craving for more.

she’s the pretty one everyone talks about. sophisticated clothes, gorgeous hair, and flawless skin. on the outside she’s the queen who reigns over the school, everything she wants, this girl always gets it. everybody thinks she’s perfect, except for herself. feeling unsatisfied of how she looks, she’d go as far as starving herself.

 

 

 

miss ray of sunshine.

here’s to the teens who doesn’t care what people say and just want to have fun. the vitamin, different from the others, is the class’ source of energy. she’s the hyperactive one with an optimistic view and fiery determination. she may be a tough nut to crack, but once she cracks, you can totally feel what gloom’s like

 

 

 

silent brainiac.

[ taken ] her family isn’t as fortunate as others and she battled her way here. with her brain, she managed to land a full scholarship and attend school. the requirements definitely weighs on her, as why she’s silent most of the time and therefore seen as cold. she talks only when needed and rarely bats an eye about anything.

 

 

 

anonymous blogger.

[ taken ] everyone knows about this girl's blog. you can find the latest news, gossips and events about all of the students from the school. yeah, this girl happens to know it all. but just like everyone on the internet, she hides her true facade under the an anonymous alias. truth is, she's more complicated than her username.

 

 

 

little mister popular.

he excells in sports, probably the main reason of his high popularity. he’s the guy the girls swoon over. his popularity is almost as big as the queenka’s, with a slight difference in personality. sure, he can be rude sometimes, but as time goes by he breaks free from the usual image of mr. popular to mr. sensible.

 

 

 

delinquency rocks.

resident bad boy who's always the one getting in trouble and bailed out by his friends. bruises and scars aren’t new to him, but feelings on the other hand, is something he doesn’t truly understand. the only reason why he still stays is because his father is one of the biggest stock holder in the school and technically, he gets a say on his son's education. nobody knows about this juicy little secret since his parents had divorced. let's just hope that this doesn't go under the news seekers radar.

 

 

 

everything's a joke.

and here’s the person behind the laughter during class. jokes, practical pranks, and whatever else. he’s the moodlifter who’s rarely serious. it might be nice to goof around, but he needs to keep in mind that not everything should be taken as a joke. his inability to understand serious situations had earned him trouble at times.

 

 

 

transparency level 100%.

you might have heard of wallflowers, the girl nobody remembers. well here’s her male counterpart, the invisible guy. nobody remembers him, not even his classmates. the last chance he’s going to get is by doing something big. and what could that be?

 

 

 

gentleman-like kiddo.

say hello to the mature boy who takes everything into consideration. he’s wise, trustworthy, reliable, and friendly. everyone comes to him for help and he’d happily comply. he's close to perfect, except for his babyfaced appearance that contradicts his well mannered self. the only thing he lacks is how to express his own feelings.

 

 

 

???

this plot is entirely up to you! it works for guys or girls, but please keep in mind to make it interesting yet realistic. and make it different to the existing plotlines.

 

 

CELL'S CHIT-CHATS.
 
yayyy! here's the plotlines that i made, i hope it interests you ; u ; but of course, you can always make your own plot if none is to your liking c: if you have a question, please do insert it in your app :D
JYUU'S BLABBERING.
 
here are the plotlines i hope there's at least one plotline to your liking ;u; all of 'em are free except for the anonymous blogger plotline and the silent brainiac plotline cx