↳ CHEATSHEET

↳ ❛ OFFBEAT COMPLEXIONS ❜ : apply open !

 

 

 

❛ CHEATSHEET ❜

[ app ] please keep it neat and use the source code given.

[ story overview ] the story takes place in private high school, yes, the time of our lives. not all of the characters will be in the same grade. so your character can be in his / her first year while your love interest is in his / her second year. you can have a say about it on the 'anything else' section or leave it up to us (depending on the character's age and background / personality). 

[ love interest ] only from the groups listed, a.k.a bangtan, seventeen, team a, and team b. for the male plotlines you can use f(x), hello venus, and sistar. remember to provide a backup. yoon junghan and kim donghyuk are taken.

[ rivals ] a love rival or a common rival. you don't have to have one if you don't want to. max 2. make it realistic and related to your plotline i beg all of you.

[ face claim ] ulzzangs and models only. eungyeong and suna are taken.

[ creativity ] be as imaginative as you can but keep it realistic. balance out positive traits with negative traits. don't dump in contradicting traits unless you have a legit reason orz nobody likes a mary sue. and again, relate it to the plotline because you can't apply for the 'usual delinquent' plot and make him very kind and soft hearted. lastly, using basic info from one of your old apps is okay but no copy pasting. don't plagiarize from other people's app too u_u

[ family ] you can't apply as twins. you can use an idol sibling from the masterlist below but they won't be idols in this story. this is AU people. lee seunghoon's taken and unless you don't know him, he's team a's hiphop baby lion. so is samuel arenando who is seventeen (and kpop in general) 's cute little mexican baby oh yeah.

[ masterlist ] bangtan. f(x). hello venus. seventeen. sistar. team a. team b.

[ friends ] idol friends are okay, but be realistic. if she's antisocial and all it would be hard for her to make friends, moreover with an idol. if you still insist though, please put in details on how they became friends and we'll think about it. let's say you character's best friend is an idol / famous person. please include how it affects him / her and how they know each other in the first place. please do be realistic, nobody has an idol ex, a model boy/girlfriend, and an actor / actress best friend.

[ ethnicity ] at least be half asian. nothing too hybrid please.

[ deadline ] not yet given.

[ frequency ] you can apply twice. but once as a female and once as a male.

[ password ] at the anything else section, hyperlink a song that represents your character o u o

 

turn in - source code - example (coming soon)