Heartwarming introductions

2NE1 noonas affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@SBS Studios (2NE1 POV)

CL and the girls went to the studios early in the morning for Chaerin’s comeback pre-recording. As they were walking through the hallway into CL’s waiting room, they felt it once more, the familiar vibe of active promotions, they miss it so much. It’s been more than a year since their last promotions for I Love You  and even though they weren’t expressing it verbally, each of the four know they’re all itching to be on that stage again, to have that same feeling again. They settled into the waiting room while the stage is being setup for CL’s rehearsals, Dara updating her SNS accounts, Mingki playing with her Ipad, Bommie eating corn and Chaerin checking every detail for her comeback stage meticulously.

 

Their waiting room door was on a roll given their hoobae artists would come in and give them their signed CD’s. There was LC9, VIXX, Hello Venus, Boys Republic B1A4 N-Sonic and 100%. It made the girls feel really good, and made them reminisce about the time when they were in their shoes, fidgeting excited and awe struck to be seeing sunbaes upclose and handing their CD’s.

 

"Aww im so touched, our juniors are so nice and well mannered." Mingki said while looking through the pages of each albums with Dara.

"I know right, they’re so pure and enthusiastic. I hope they keep that same enthusiasm even as time passes. It brings me back to precious memories of our rookie days.’’ Bom recalls as she sits beside Mingki to check out their hoobaes albums.

As they were looking through each albums there was another knock on the door. When it opened, there was the leader Suho at the forefront bowing as he said to the girls 'Annyeong haseyo 2ne1 sunbaenims, we would like to give you a signed CD of our new album.’’ As he bows 90 degrees again.

"Is it ok if we come in so all 12 of us can make proper introductions?’’ the cutie pie leader respectfully asks.

"Ofcourse come in guys’’ the girls said in unison. Mingki was particularly jolted and a bit nervous. The four of them stood up and walked up near the boys.

One by one the boys entered and lined up, when all of them was in place they bowed and said there formal greeting “Annyeong haseyo, we are one, we are EXO’’ Suho then handed CL the album and bowed.

 

After that they went on to do self-introductions as the girls looked on.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, im EXO leader Suho imnida.”

"Annyeong haseyo, im in charge of reaction and rapping, EXO Chanyeol imnida.”

"Annyeong haseyo, main vocal eye-liner and group jokester Baekhyun imnida.’’

"Annyeong haseyo, im in charge of strength and vocals D.O imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, im the group maknae and resident cutiepie Sehun imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, im EXO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter