Heartwarming introductions ver 2.0

2NE1 noonas affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO POV

@ SBS studios EXO waiting room

 

The boys were doing their own thing while waiting for their recording when Chanyeol and Chen who went to get coffee outside came back to the waiting room and started screaming in delight.

“What’s with you guys? You’re suddenly screaming like a girl. Monde?” asked the curious Baekhyun

“It’s CL sunbaenims comeback stage today right, and I heard from the staffs outside that Dara, Bom and Minzy sunbaenims are here as well.” Giddy yeollie could not hide his happiness

“Is that so? Then we should go and greet them and give a signed copy of our album.” The affable leader said who then went to get a copy of the album from their manager hyung.

All of them went to where Suho was and started scrambling to sign the album one by one.

“Ottoke, what should I write? Should I put in hearts and stuff? Aigoo, my feelings will be revealed though” Chanyeol muttering his internal struggle.

The boys laughed at Chanyeol’s silliness while Sehun who was waiting for his turn whined.

“Ahhhhhh ~ ~ ~ Hyung! Paliiiiiiiii! Just pen in your signature, you’re not writing a love letter to Dara sunbaenim you know.” Complained the maknae Sehun  

“Arasso arasso, here goes.” Chanyeol wrote his signature and decided to add 3 hearts on the side.

Knowing it was his turn next; Sehunie was smiling cutely while he signed then gave way to the others.

Kris was the last to sign and noticed that there wasn’t any personal message on yet, so he told Suho there should be atleast a general message from them as whole so with the help of Kyungsoo he wrote

“To 2NE1 sunbaenims,

This is our first album which we prepared with all our hearts and sincerity.

We hope you will like it

From your hoobaes,

EXO “

“Alright, lets go over to 2NE1 sunbaes waiting room! Kaja” calm and reserved Lay said as he stood up and started to walk to the door.

The boys all of a sudden became conscious of their appearance and immediately groomed themselves making sure to look presentable in front of the 2NE1 ladies.

As they were making their way to 2NE1’s waiting room, the mood became a mixture of nervousness and excitement. They’ve always wanted to get this chance of talking with sunbaes since they admire them and look up to them. Hearts were beating faster, not surprisingly, the hearts of Chanyeol, Kris and Kai but it turns out it goes the same for Chen, Baekhyun, Suho and Luhan whose thoughts were similar.

“Ahh, this is making so nervous. I only admired (xxx) and (xxx) from afar as a fan, and now I get to talk to her and present her my album as a co-artist. This. Is. Amazing.”

As they arrived in front of 2NE1’s waiting room, leader Suho faced s “This is it guys, be as professional and calm as possible. I know some of you are already on the verge of making a fool of themselves” Suho intentionally looked at Chanyeol who was smiling like a pabo and at Chen who was beaming giddily.

“Hyung don’t worry, we won’t embarrass ourselves in front of them. Trust us” Chen cooed while Yeollie could only nod cause he was internally controlling his feels.

Suho then knocked on the door and when it opened he saw the girls looking through albums and when the girls looked up he immediately spoke “Annyeong haseyo 2ne1 sunbaenims, we would like to give you a signed CD of our new album.’’ As he bows 90 degrees. The girls then stood up and went close to them.

“Is it ok if we come in so all 12 of us can make proper introductions?” he asked, his nervousness slowly fading. The boys entered and lined up then greeted the girls.

 1.2.3. “Annyeong haseyo, we are one, we are EXO’’ Suho then handed CL the album and bowed.

They then went on to do self-introductions as the girls looked on.

“Annyeonghaseyo, im EXO leader Suho imnida.” He looked at each 2NE1 member but that certain girl made his heart flutter **wow, she’s prettier up close and her aura is magnetic**

"Annyeong haseyo, im in charge of reaction and rapping, EXO Chanyeol imnida.” Yeollie said as he looked straight at Dara. **Oh my goodness, she’s sheeeee’s so beautifuuuuul!!! My Dara posters don’t do justice to her divine magnificence. I want to keep her aghhhhhh. Can I keep her? ** He thought to himself.

“Annyeong haseyo, main vocal eye-liner and group jokester Baekhyun imnida.”**Now I fully understand why she has a lot of admirers. She’s so pretty and she looks so pure and bright. Aigoo, I can’t have these thoughts. Andweee.. But, but I can like her silently nobody needs to know right?**

“Annyeong haseyo, im in charge of strength and vocals D.O imnida.”**They all look nice and friendly and shy like me. If we get close to them, I’ll make sure to cook something for them.**

“Annyeong haseyo, im the group maknae and resident cutiepie Sehun imnida.” **Bom sunbae looks unreal, she looks like an anime character, a very beautiful one. Dara s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter