Confrontation

My Fairy Godfather

It was another ordinary day in school for Chaerin.... not really. Her heart was pumping. Exhilarating. She stayed all night trying out some outfits all night. Mix and matching. Inhale, exhale. You can do it Chaerin! Fighting.   Trying to resolve her thoughts, after she was seen, walking towards the entrance of her school, the student body stopped on what they were doing.  They were so shocked to see the ‘nerdy’ girl in front of the school wearing something different. Something they would never thought to see on the girl.

Something that they would never thought of anybody seeing in.

Chaerin seeing how her schoolmates acted, she started feeling confident. Were they star struck? OMO. I knew it! It was a great combination! She secretly smiled and gave herself a pat on the back.

As she was walking in, people started to stay out of her way.  Chaerin feels like she was Moses, splitting the ocean of people in half. She felt really happy, euphoria coming at its peak. Feeling like she belong--

THUMP

Not.

Someone tripped her, again. “What kind of style is that?” She heard the person mockingly shouted.

People around her started laughing hysterically. On her knees and her palms on the ground, she thought of the outfit for today. It was a bright neon yellow shirt so bright that it burns your eyes. For the bottom, it was a sparkly dark green flowy skirt that was cut above her ankles and a black high cut converse.  Was it really bad? Is it really that fun pushing and tripping me? Uggh. Chaerin bit her lower lip and let out a sigh, a sign of disappointment.  And here I thought I improved. Fashion is really hard. Complicated. Right brain, you’re really out of shape. I need to read more of those magazines.

“Are you trying to make us blind tard?” Another one added making the audience around the laugh.

It was the same guy who tripped her and apparently her fashion police. Hearing his irritating voice made Chaerin take her head out from the clouds. Having her hair all over her face, she tried blowing them off. Seriously, these es are so annoying.  I already have figured out that I have bad taste in fashion. You don’t have to rub it down it onto my face.

“Yah, miss nerd are you just going to kneel there all day or are you bowing down to my presence?” The guy annoyingly asked, and was now in front of her, smiling smugly, having one of his eyebrows raised.  

Chaerin looked up to the guy’s face. Uggh. This, this, butthole.  I really want to rip that smirk off his face. Anyways, what with me and tripping?! Why do I always trip? Do I have a sign at my back ‘trip me’ or I just need to eat more vegetables?

“Yah. Yah. Stop spacing off glitter girl” The guy’s voice made Chaerin snap out of her thoughts making her focus on the man’s face. The guy was raising his eyebrow. What the is this guy’s problem.  What does he want me to do? Be pissed? Scream? It was turn to raise her eyebrow.

“What the is wrong with that guy?” Seungri silently cussed, just enough to let the group hear him.

The whole group was slightly afar but to be seen but near enough to see the scene. They were all enraged to see their new friend getting bullied.

“I thought being with us, might give her protection” Youngbae added.

Daesung hummed with agreement and said “I thought so too, but it just got back fired. Staying with us also put her in the spotlight”

 Jiyong who was watching silently from the sidelines just shook his head. He tried so hard not to face palm himself. Aish. What do I expect? She can’t get better just one night. I think I should go and help her, it’s the least thing I should do. Jiyong was just about to go and save his student but it seems he was just a step late in saving her making his heart ache.

Since the bully didn’t get the reaction he wanted Chaerin to have, he somehow felt embarrassed. Oh and enraged too, so he outburst “Yah! Your still a nerd how could-”

Before he even got to finish his sentence, the prince of the story and Chaerin’s heart, Seunghyun came to rescue the damsel in distress.  her. He was behind the bully and rests his chin on top of the guy’s shoulder, making their faces beside each other.  He blew air into the guy’s ear. The guy shivered, his hair stood up by the prince’s action. 

Not knowing who did the disgusting action to him, he swiftly turns his face to the doer of the action. “Yaaaah--” He didn’t even finished his sentence; he never expected the face of the school’s prince to be staring next to him.

Seunghyun gave the guy one of his infamous smiles, showing those perfect set of pearly white teeth and one pair of dimples.  “Hey there, Kim Jonghyun” He named the anonymous bully for the readers, and put his arm around the latter’s shoulder like he was his old friend.  “I see you’ve met my friend, Lee Chaerin.” He said while still having all smiles look at the guy then looking at Chaerin. He grips Jonghyun’s shoulder hard until he winces in pain.

 “Hyu-hyung!”  Jonghyun cried out while trying to pry Seunghyun’s iron grip.

Ignoring the latter’s pained cry he continued “and I don’t want my friends getting hurt.” His friendly smile then turns into a sardonic one. Jonghyun opened his mouth and tried to say something but seeing the almighty kingka act the way like he’s ready to murder him or something, suddenly lost the words that he carefully created in his mind.

Jonghyun never really expected for Seunghyun to step up for her. Well he didn’t really expect anyone to step up for the school nerd. Why would they? She is still the school nerd! Even though she was changing bit by bit recently becoming really cute, and becoming close to the popular crowd, for him Chaerin would forever be the outlet of his feelings.

 All the negative feelings bottled up inside of him and for them not to blow up, he needs a receiver and Chaerin was perfect for it! Even though she doesn’t always give the reaction that he was looking for, she was passive, the perfect characteristic for a victim.

Seunghyun lets go of the man’s shoulder. “Do boxing or something” He said and sighed, like he was understands what he felt as he patted the man’s back like he’s comforting him. 

He then reached out to the girl that was still sitting in front of them. He grabs her left hand with his right hand pulling her up to stand and starts to walk away from the scene with the dino looking at the two figures getting smaller and smaller from his vision.

Seunghyun was dragging Chaerin into the school’s hallways. She can feel her cheeks burn up and her heart can burst up any moment.  The heat that was emitting from Seunghyun’s hand radiates throughout her body.  She can’t help to fan girl and smile about his hand holding hers. My prince! My prince! He’s touching me, an unworthy peasant!

 She can feel her hand tingle, a sensation that can only mean that her sweat glands starts to activate. NO! NO! Please don’t! I don’t want to gross out Seunghyun with my clammy hands.

She can feel that her prince came into a halt and she did the same.  They stopped in front of his locker. Oh how life is so unfair. Does even the lockers are ranked according to their social statuses? Seunghyun’s locker was located at the best place where a locker can be put at. His locker size was twice as bigger as a normal one. Well actually not only his but also other four that was next to his. Hm... Maybe it’s for Jiyong and the others.

“Here” Seunghyun holding something in his hands and giving it to Chaerin.

Chaerin took it from his hands. She looked what it was. It was clothing. She unfolded it. It was a white jersey with black striped at the sides. On the front it say’s ‘Go trolls!’ in black with a picture of a troll, it was their school mascot for YG HIGH. While on the back, 87 were written with big bold black letters. On top of his number, his surname Choi was also written but a little bit smaller than his number.

“You do have shorts underneath your skirt right?” Seunghyun asked patiently.

Chaerin nodded, still a little bit lost. Is he making me wash this? Is that why he asked if I have shorts so I can just take my skirt off if they became wet in the process of cleaning his jersey.

“Great! If you want, you can borrow it for awhile.” Seunghyun smiled and offered.

Chaerin’s eyes grew wide, like two huge ufos. OH. . NO. EFFIN. WAY. CAN. I. NOT. BORROW. YOUR JERSEY. CAN. IT. BE. MINE. FOREVER. I promise to take care of it. Smell it. Frame it and everything. Well framing it is too much, but smelling it definitely.

“You know you really like spacing out.” Seunghyun stated.

“Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to disrespect you oppa. It’s just that--” Chaerin explained.

Seunghyun suddenly looked into Chaerin’s eyes swiftly stopping her making a fool out of herself. “You know, sometimes, I want to be in your mind because you’re always there.” He dreamily said that Chaerin’s heart melted instantly.

It was hot. So Hot. REALLY HOT. IT’S EFFIN RED HOT. Her face I mean, Chaerin’s face. who wouldn’t? CHOI ING SEUNGHYUN JUST SAID THAT HE WANTS TO BE INSIDE OF ME. Okay that’s sounds a little dirty.

“eheh.. hehe.. heh. Uhm. I need to get change now or else well both be late for classes.” Chaerin nervously said after laughing so awkwardly, then quickly leaving the scene, and was right now headed toward the Comfort room that was fortunately in front of them. Seunghyun just chuckled fondly leaving a smile on his face.

It’s been ten minutes and Chaerin was still in the rest room. Taking off ones clothes can’t be that hard. You can take it all off in a minute but isn’t that Chaerin is only doing. Or maybe she’s unloading or depositing to the ‘bank’ some ‘stuff’.

Seunghyun moved from his original spot and walked toward the girl’s bathroom, and knocked. “Hey, Chaerin-ah. Do you need help? Paper towel? Anything?” Seunghyun offered his help because he’s oh so kind.

“HEY! I’AM NOT TAKING A DUMP!” Chaerin shouted defensively.

“Then why are you taking so slow to change? We’re going to be late for class.” Seunghyun curiously asked. If she wasn’t homeostasing (if that is even a word) then why is she talking so long? And he knows that Chaerin hates being late. She like’s studying. She’s the school nerd after all.

“OH RIGHT! It’s going to be biology! Pulmonary system is next! I don’t want to be late!” She exclaimed worriedly.

Seunghyun was anticipating Chaerin. Of course! He had been waiting for so long already! The door was creaking open. And finally... HOLY GAMMA LAMMA. And now kids, this is the first time Seunghyun regretted his choice so much in his entire life.

After bidding Seunghyun good bye, she ran toward her biology class as fast as her legs can. Talk about muscle limit. She was already 5 minutes late! What if there was a pre-quiz or something! If that happens, her little nerd heart can’t handle it.

Meanwhile, Jiyong and Youngbae were in their classroom. “I wonder where Chaerin went. Where did hyung possibly take her? ” Youngbae asked looking towards the empty seat between them. Jiyong didn’t reply to Youngbae’s question. He did want to think about Chaerin, about the situation that ealier just happened. He didn’t want to feel disappointed. He didn’t want to have his heart aching again.

Finally, Chaerin has reached her destination. As she opens the door, she saw that professor Gummy was just setting her things down. Lucky! She smiled to herself.

Jiyong was listening to his ipod, becoming calmer and calmer by the second when Youngbae came in like a wrecking ball shaking his shoulder to get his attention. Youngbae was saying something and Jiyong can’t really make up the words because of the loud music coming from his headphones, so he took them off.

“..-hat  Chaerin?” Youngbae asked.

“Can you repeat..” Jiyong can’t even finish saying what he was saying when he looked towards the board.

Stepping inside the room, Chaerin became extremely uncomfortable. All eyes were on her. Why do you ask? Maybe it’s because of her clothes, OR maybe her clothes, OR HER CLOTHES! She was wearing Seunghyun’s Jersey of course and since Chaerin is a small girl compared to Seunghyun, his T-shirt became a semi-dress. The jersey was just above her knees. Her shorts were nowhere to be seen. Are short always this playful? She was still wearing her black high cut converse.

Everyone in the classroom has the same question inside their heads Is that the school nerd? Lee Chaerin? And if that’s her, how could she turn into such a fine lady?

Class has finally ended. It was time for lunch! Chaerin can’t wait for to get out of here because she heard that kimchi fried rice was in the school’s cafeteria menu today. She has been craving for that all weekend. As we all know, Cravings can’t be stopped if not fulfilled. They will haunt you FOREVER.

She was fixing her things and was about ready to go when suddenly a flock of guys blocked her way asking for help in the earlier lessons. There was still girls mixed in the pack of wolves that REALLY need her help but the number of boys were just overwhelming.

“Chaerin please help me. I can’t seem to grasped when did the conducting zone ends and where does the repiratory zone starts.” Minho asked pouting cutely.

“uhm...” This startled Chaerin. Choi ing Minho, one of the best students in class and also a friend of that Dino Jonghyun asked her about such a simple thing. Not to mention he’s using aegyo! The girls around him must’ve been melted upon seeing the frog prince pout. She quickly regained her composure and tried to answer his question. “Minho-ssi it’s like this--”

“Minho-oppa. Please be comfortable around me Chaerin-ah.” Minho smiled sweetly but it turned immediately into a frown when he heard a scoff.

It was from the number one troublemaker in class Bang Yongguk. “Shut up Minho. Don’t push yourself onto sweet heart right here.” Yongguk winks at Chaerin earning him a vomit sound from Minho.”Anyways, I just want to ask you love, if you could tell me the difference between ventilation and respiration.”

Bang Yongguk actually wants to study. He never really cared for his studies. That’s why he’s in the bottom ten out of the entire school but look at here, he asks Chaerin a question. What long hair you have there, Lee Chaerin.

“Since when did you study Yongguk?” Jay park mocked while rolling his eyes.

”Heyy! Th-that’s not true! I study all the time.” Yongguk exclaimed not want to be a fool out of himself in front of Chaerin.

“Whatever you say man.” Himchan sighed.

“What the f-” Yongguk was about to get his so-called-best friend’s collar when he heard a loud thump. The sound came from Chaerin’s seatmate, kwon Jiyong.

“Chae, Bae and I will go ahead” Jiyong said annoyed as he literally dragged Youngbae out of the classroom.

Chaerin was startled. Why the hell was the dragon pissed? Maybe because of my horrible fashion earlier in the morning? Sorry oh great fashion king. Forgive me for I have fashioned sinned and terrorized your eyes oh great one. She sighed and shrugged it off. I'll ask him later.

She took her biology book from her bag and opened.. “Okay, Maybe I’ll just repeat from the beginning. Please listen.”

When Youngbae and Jiyong got out from the classroom, “What the hell man!” Youngbae pried off Jiyong’s hand off of him. Youngbae actually wanted to stay a little bit. He also wanted to hear Chaerin's explanation about the repiratory system. He didn't get anything from what professor Gummy was lecturing. She was just too fast!

"I was actually kinda hoping for Chaerin to help me. The lesson was a big blurr" He exclaimed his frustrations.

“Stupid sausage fest” Jiyong muttered. He didn't really heard what his friend was ranting about. All what matters right now is for him to calm his heart down, so he used his dragonly powers and power walk towards the cafeteria while the poor Youngbae trying to catch up on the angry dragon fleeing.

The Chaerin’s class after class has finally ended. Her stomach was grumbling. It’s like having an earthquake inside in your stomach. She was walking to the cafeteria when she saw the double park dragging her new friend Hyorin into somewhere. Since she’s curious and likes to read detective books, she followed them. Sorry tummy but my brain is also hungry.

The double park with Hyorin went inside the storage room. I know right? What the hell with storage rooms! It should be locked! THAT’S A NO NO. Chaerin went up to the door and leaned over, trying to eavesdrop.

“Were you perharps the one who lccked Chaerin here?” Chaerin presumed it’s Bom’s voice.

“How many times do we have to tell you that not anyone can bully her” and that’s definitely Sandara’s

“I’m so sorry I broke the code” Hyorin’s trembling voice came up. It sounds like she was tearing. Close to crying.

What the is the code?


Hi guys! Missed you! 

Sorry for not updating for awhile. I made this quite long (well for me) since it's beem so long.

School's been an and a lot came up in 2014 which made me loose my inspiration. Anyways thank you for the 81 subcribers that stayed. 

Please comment! They're the fuel to my motivation.

Thanks for the upvotes!

 Morgane_blackjack21, rourou, anthesterion and qwertyque