Yes, There's No Place Like DISTRICT TWELVE.

The Hunger Games Causes A Big Bang!

          "Mrow.  Mrooooooooooooooooow. MROW!!! MEOW, DANGIT! Oh crap. I spoke. I mean, MEOW!!!"  Seunghyun pried one of his tired eyes open and looked down at the abominal creature known as PrimYoo Jung's cat, Mr. Flufflesworth, as he stared back at him with defiant yellow-green eyes. Seunghyun cleared his throat of the sleep that lingered. "I'm not feeding you. Find your owner." With that he turned over facing the wall to try and get more sleep. But noooo, that stupid bag of fleas just HAD to push his buttons.  Mr. Flufflesworth pounced up on Seunghyun's shoulder and leaned his huge cat-head over his ear. "mmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMROOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!" Seunghyun sat up sharply, grabbed the cat and flung him into the closest wall.

"MREEEOOWWWWWW-MFFPH!!!"

              Seunghyun grabbed his bow and arrow  and trained it on the feline abomination. "That's IT, you crapfaced cat. I warned you not to mess with a Korean man's sleeping pattern! Now, you must DIE." Just when he was about to end his misery, Mr. Flufflesworth let out the most pitiful kitty-mew that will melt the coldest and stoic of hearts. Except Seunghyun's of course. Because he's "Katniss Everdeen" stoic. Yep. But the kitty-mew was pitiful and jarring enough to somehow alert PrimYoo Jung though she was nearly a mile away in their sad litle patch of dirt that the Choiverdeens called a garden.

"Nice try, cat. But that doesn't work on m-"

"KABOOM!!"

"MR. FLUFFLESWORTH!! Are you okay?!"

"Whut."

               PrimYoo scooped up Mr. Flufflesworth caressing his big stupid cat body while pressing soft kisses to his big stupid cat head. He was a big stupid cat that liked to troll Seunghyun and make his life a living heck. PrimYoo spoke sweet nothings to the cat and he used this opportunity to give Seunghyun the "I-win-and-you-don't-fathead" look.  Seunghyun, both perplexed and irritated that PrimYoo was able to run through a freaking wall to get to her cat, contemplated the time it would take to fix the human shaped hole left in it.  Seunghyun simply sighed and ruffled his hair when his eyes locked with his sister's angry ones. "What did you do to Mr. Fluffersworth! He's shaking!" Seunghyun took another deep breath to find a nicer way to explain to Prim that the cat was a waste of space and just another mouth to feed. "He...he..woke me up and I was sleepy," was the only lame excuse he could come up with. Though he was twenty-six, his line of reasoning was about twenty years his junior. Prim squinted her eyes in disbelief. "REALLY, oppa? Mr. Fluffersworth needed company and you nearly kill him to catch up on sleep?! I'm telling UMMA!" Seunghyun's eyes go wide and he realizes he's really done it now.

               Their mother, Mrs. Choiverdeen-ssi was the epitome of the K-Drama Momma stereotype. The last thing Seunghyun wanted was his mother going off on him and/or recieving a shoe to the face. He shuddered the last time his recieved the shoe punishment. Oh. It wasn't pretty. Seunghyun shuddered at the thought.  "NO, Prim! I mean...I'm sorry,ok? Just...don't get mom. She has enough to worry about." And she did. They lived in Panem for goodness sakes! A good meal was hard to come by, they were forced to watch the Captiol's bullcrap on television, and to top it off, they have to deal with the hottest men of every district, ages 18-24, being reaped to participate in the Hunger Games! Come on now, SEUNGHYUN IS FLIPPING HAWT. HE'S DOOMED, I TELL YA DOOMED. So, Mrs. Choiverdeen-ssi had a reason to be spazztastic and stuff.  Anyway~

              Seunghyun grabbed the rest of his arrows and threw them in his sheath.  He grabbed his bow and started to head out the door. "I'm going hunting. Don't wait up.  And make sure you eat today, okay?" He turned to Prim with that sweet, older brother look on his face. Try not to melt, ladies. " And don't feed all of your portion to the cat." PrimYoo rolled her eyes at him and smiled. "I won't, Oppa~" He gave Prim a small smile and went on his way.

                  As he trudged through the dense, coarse of forest of District Twelve, he began to think of all of the crap that the districts go through. Even though it monkey , there's was no place like District Twelve.

"YES, There's no place like District Twelve~..."

"..The crap was that?!!!"

               Seunghyun looked around to find the source of the weird music and the weird person singing to said music with his bow and arrow ready. His eyes landed on a white dude with wild black hair and random streak of white going up the left si- SWEENY TODD!!? What the heck is he doing in this story?! Seunghyun looked in disbelief.

 "...T...Todd-ssi?" he asked uncertainly.  But troubled the Englishman continued his number.

 "You are young...time has been kind to you..."

  "No crap, son.

 "You will learn...There's a hole in the world like a great black pit an-"

 "Ok, stop the music." The mysterious music ceased.  "Todd-ssi, with all due respect you're in the wrong story, dude. You're looking for 19th century England. You're in Post-Apocalyptic North America now known as Panem. Which is absolutely weird because I'm of Korean heritage and would most likely not be here if it weren't for this crazy chick writing this story..."

Ouch, poor fourth wall. Didn't stand a chance.

"So yeah...you might want to find a way out of here." And with that he left.

Like a Boss.

 

-----------------------------------

HAHA what is this crap? I don't know...

.