NOTICE ME. (Guess who's Gale? MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

The Hunger Games Causes A Big Bang!

When we last left Seunghyun, he told off Sweeny Todd because for some reason he decided to make an appearence in the story. Like, what the crap, yo. But nonetheless, we'll just continue with the show!

Seunghyun made it his business to hunt woodland creatures because The Capitol was stingy when it came to rationalizing food for the districts. So our beloved Bingu decided to take matters in his own hands by risking his life to make sure his family was taken care of. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Let's pray he doesn't die. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DIE SEUNGHYUN!!

Anyway, he made his way deeper into the woods to check the traps he set.  On one trap there were two rabbits. On another,  there were a few squirrels.  Yeah, for us normal people that's totally barfsville, but what can you do in post apocalyptic North America?

"Sweet."  He said as he unhooked the poor bunny carcasses and the poor squirrel-y whirl-ies and put them in his bag. Seunghyun reset the traps and stood up triumphantly with a goofy look on his face.

"NOW DONGWOOK-HYUNG WILL NOTICE ME!!!"  He screamed towards the sky causing some birds to fly out of the trees in sheer terror, since  his voice sounds like the roaring of a thousand lions when above eighty decibels.

Seunghyun pulled out a random photo of his hyung, looking at it with such deep endearment. Gay. While he was doing that, Se7en himself jumped out of the tree looking all stoic and Gale Hawthorne-like because of reasons.

"S'up yo?" He said all cool and stuff.  I don't know how he talks. Just go with me here, dangit!

Seunghyun turned around and on the inside his feels exploded like the intensity of a thousand suns but he kept a cool face because he's known as being suave and stuff.  For the most part.

"S'up." He answered back vocally.  Mentally, he was saying, "Hyung...notice me~..." But he still kept his facade.

"You know...the reaping's tomorrow. We should run away because that's the only way we'll get out of this nightmare. No more Peacemakers. No more Captiol. No more President Snow. FIGHT THE POWER!!" He screeched while holding one fist in the air.

"Hyung's so cool...I'll follow him forever!"

The two young men decided to continue their conversation elsewhere so they walked until they reached the top of a hill where the horizon can be seen. So bromantic.

Dongwook plopped down on the ground and looked out on the horizon. Dang, he's hawt.  The wind was blowing through his hair and err'thang.  Yup. Seunghyun sat next to him and looked out on the horizon as well.  Unf. Dat intense gaze, yo. Dem CHOI BROTHERS. Lawd Jesus, I NEED MAH SMELLING SALTS!

Ahem...Sorry about that...

"You know little bro, The Capitol's been screwing us over for 74 years. We need to come up with a plan of rebellion. Show them that the districts aren't a bunch of punks y'know? I mean, really..."

Dongwook went on and on about his plan to overthrow The Capitol but Seunghyun wasn't listening at all. He was too busy basking in his Hyung's glory.  His life goal beside feeding his family was to be noticed by Dongwook Hyung. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING was going to get in the way of that! Poor Bingu.

"...Are you listening to me, dude?"

"Hyung...notice me..." Seunghyun absentmindedly uttered... wait.

CRAP. DID HE JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!?

"Uh I mean... Yeah I was listening...with the arrows and fire and the mockingjay..."

"...I ain't say NOTHING like that! Listen here, bro. I'll notice you when you figure out how to take down The Capitol. Until then, you'll forever be in dongsaeng obscurity."

Dongwook stood and walked over to a random tree. "See you later, Seunghyun-ah."  He then leapt into the tree like a spidermonkey.

Crestfallen, Seunghyun made the long journey back to his home.  Mrs. Choiverdeen-ssi was outside gathering the laundry off of the lines.  When she saw him, she sat the basket on the ground and walked up to him to be all motherly lovey dovey and crap.  Yeck. Moms.

"SEUNGHYUNNIE! THERE YOU ARE! PrimYoo said you tried to kill her cat! You were gone for so long! Where were you! Where am I?! Oh my precious son, why the long face!!?" She rambled off a mile a minute. Told you she was a spazz.

He let out a long sigh. "Umma, I was out getting food for tonight's putrid stew..."

"Oh! Did you meet up with Dongwook-ah?"

At the mention of his Hyung's name, Seunghyun felt a giant cloud of embarrassment hover him. He turned away in fear that his mother would see the epic blush of failure covering his cheeks.

"Yeah..."

"Well, how it go?"

"He didn't notice me." He pouted.


Yeah. Sorry these chapters are mega short. If any of you have any funny ideas that you'd like to see, just message me and I'll put them in!