Imagine Taeil Being Concerned Because You're Taller than Him

Block-B Imagines One Shot Collection

You’re about to go on your first date with Taeil. You've been dreaming anout this day since sophmore year and finally today is the day. He finally asked you out. You guys have been talking for a couple of week and  two day ago he just asked you.

You decided to put on the prettiest outfit you could find. It turned out to be a cute flower pattern dress with some cute blue heels. The heels were difficult since you never actually wear them because you rarely go out. You basically just go to school and come back. But since today was special, you decided to wear them. 

Taeil finally arrived. You ran to open the door. When you opened it Taeil was dressed in a Plain T-Shirt, black pants and converse and on his right hand a single Daisy. He looked cute in your opinion. 

When he looked up to look at you you sensed something wasn’t right. Taeil didn’t look calm, but rather… concerned. You noticed he kept looking down, so you did as well...  You noticed the problem right away. You excused yourself “Taeil, could you hold up a second? I left something in my room” You went quickly to your room. 

When you come back Taeil looks at you surprised “What Happened to the Heels?” You giggled a little and said “I feel better in these”… ‘these’ were a pair of pink converse that, to your surprise, looked good with the dress. “You look great in them” 

Taeil is not that tall, a fact that you didn't take in mind when dressing up. Rather than feeling bad, you felt better, you didn't like those heel that much anyways. And let's face it... Converse are More Your Style. 

Taeil extended his elbow “Shall we go?” you grabbed his elbow “Yes, we shall”

 

Original Imagine

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Here You Go.... For All Taeil Lovers. 

Please Comment... I Love You All Commenting~

If You Like it Also Subcribe, Don't Be a Silent Reader.