Imagine Zico Writting You a Cheesy Love Song

Block-B Imagines One Shot Collection

"Babe, you're always writting songs, When is it gonna be my turn?" you said as you laid your hed on his lap while you two are watching TV. 

"What do you mean?" he asks confused as he turns down the volume of the TV. 

"I mean..." you said as you sit up on the sofa. "You're always being praised on your amazing songwritting, but I was wondering..." You paused not sure if to finish your sentence. "You know what? Nevermind" you set your head back on his lap. 

"No no no no babe, finish that sentence..." He sit you back up and looks at you right in the eyes. 

Avoiding his gaze you said "Oppa, I was just wondering if you would ever write a song for me?" You guys sat there in silence for like a minute, but to you it felt like and hour. He finally moved and turned up the volume of the TV and sat back in his original position. 

Disappointed, you just stood up and went to bed 'Damn it, is it that hard?' you thought as you fell to sleep. 

~2 weeks later~ 

After that day neither of you touched that matter. 'It was a silly request. I don't need a song, I know he loves me' you tought later. 

Zico just entered the house after a long day at the studio. He just ploped down on the couch lazily. You called him into the kitchen, since dinner was already ready and waiting for him to arrived. 

Zico entered the kitchen dragging his feet. He looked up at you and you could see the tiredness in his face. You rapidly went and kissed him. He put his arms around your waist while you wraped your around his neck. The kiss only lasted like 5 seconds. When the kiss broke you just standed there hugging him and just inhailing that weird studio scent he came back home with. Even more weird, you loved that smell. 

"Babe, can we eat in the living room? I just want to relax for a while" Zico said in the most lovingly voice. How could you say no, right? "Of Couse Sweetie" you said and pecked his lips one last time. 

Once you finished eating you two where just sitting there watching TV. All of a sudden you feel Zico tense up. You got worried. 'What did i do wrong?' Where the first words to come to your mind. 

"Babe, I need you to listen" Zico said as he straigthen himself on the couch. You got scared. Your heart started to race. Worry came over you.

He noticed and put his hands on your shoulder rubbing them up and down. "Don't worry babe, everything is fine". You calmed down a little, but anxiety was still present at the moment. 

"I just need you to listen to this" He took out his iPod and put on his headphones on you. "I need you to be completely honest with me babe, this can make me or break me" You felt a little bit of burden that he would trust you to give him an honest opinion on his work. You know how much he loves what he does. 

"Ok babe, you ready?" You nodded and he pressed play. 

The song started to play, oddly it was pop. 'That is defenetly not his style' you thought, but the song had a good catch to it. You started to get worried, the song was too familiar, but you where afraid of how he would take that. You knowing that his best feature was his unique style. You looked over at Zico with worried eyes. He just mouthed 'keep listening' and you did just that.

You started to get into the song. The song was beautiful.All of a sudden it hits you. 'Of course the song sounds familiar, dummy' You started to cry 'Thats us!' You looked up a Zico and he has the most beautiful smile plastered on his face. You scooted over to kiss him. 

The song finished, and by know, you're a crying mess. He takes the headphoes away and asked "Well... Whatcha' Think?" 

You got too overwhelemed and just hugged him. You hugged him so tight, like you didn't wanted that moment to go away. Like if you parted from him, your life would just crumble. 

"I love you (Y/N)... Don't you dare to ever forget" You just nodded still embraced in the hug. You were speechless. 

You eventually fell asleep in his arms. he took you upstairs where your room was located. He set you down gently and tucked you in. He just sat there at the edge, your hair and looking at you lovingly. "Thank You my Muse" was the last thing he said before he kissed your head and tucked in next to you. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaaaaaahhhh!

How was it? After a year, i don't know if it any good Please leave comments and let me know what you guys would like or what should I improve!!! 

Thank You~♥