10:56 A.M.

Tick Tack Tock

10:56 A.M. our seongnim just finish the class early, at least 4 minutes earlier than usual. I close my Mathematic book, and taking off my notebook out. No, no notebook. Ah, I meant notebook and also musicbook. Like usual, then walk to the music room. I see a white grand piano on the stage, I smile at myself and going to the piano. Sit on the chair and start to play some key.

This is not even a classical song. Not even a pop song. I just want to composs a song, right, now. I open up my book, there was a black note everywhere. Open the 7th page.

This is my first compossing song, ‘Gone, composs by. Nae’ and start to press the piano tuts, showing the music who slowly come out, became a beautiful music instrumental.

“This street is filled with our memories. We shared so many stories in this place. It looks the sam as it does in my memories. But the only thing that changed is us…” I don’t know why that time I make this song. I just releast that it was a sad song,… maybe because of my sadness feel. Sadness? Poor me ah. This is too tiring. I can’t always play this, I must composs another song. But, I really really really not even have an idea for the new song. Really.

Then I just choose for going back to the class. Before that I just found something, in the midle of the stage, I think that thing staying there from yesterday. Since a person searching for it, or maybe this is them’s. but I’ll juat bring it together with me. Maybe it can help them for search what they just search for.

I walk leave the music room, also bringing my music book and that cap  away. A girl with a un-natural  make up walk toward me. I know who is her, the one who ask Yunhyeong-ssi to be her partner. “Hey, Nae.”

I turn my head, at first I want to just go, leave both of them. The ultimate B-GOLD? Ah I don’t care about what’s that. “What?”

“Are you close with uri Yunhyeongie oppa?” ask her, I don’t even know who is her and she just asking how close I am with Yunhyeong? “Ah ya, my name is Im Ah Gyo. This is Sa Ryu.” She introduce herself with that disgusting voice.

“No.” I answer her, after that just leave both of them, In the midle of opening mouth knowing that I’m not close with Yunhyeong.

“But I think you are Yunhyeongie oppa chairmate.” The girl Saryu said little bit loud.

“I am. It doesn’t mean that I’m close with him, right?” and walk away, again now. How poor girls, Yunhyeong-ssi ­is your classmate. He have some age as you. But why you call him ‘oppa’. Like he want to like you, that much as you like or maybe obssetion with him.

Why you don’t just say yes for be her partner, you little brat. It will be hard since I’m your chairmate. You little… “Hey messy girl, Naeya!”

I turn my head, I just seeing my childhood friend, her name was Rim Seonmul. “Seon-ah ­~~ you moved here? I think you study at S.O.P.A as well…”

“Tranfered student. Since yesterday…”she walk to me.

“Hey, you moved here because your Donghyuk also moving here?” ask me joking.

“Ya… aniya…” she pouts. “Keumyan… I just want to move, that’s all!”

“Aish… arra arra. Let’s just go in.”

“Where’s your class by the way?” ask her.

“10-A. You?” answer me. Seems like she isnt from my class, I meant she in another class…

“Ah… at 10-B. We arent one class again…” she pouts. I give her a smile.

“Hahaha, I’m going in. bye~” and walk into the class.

“Hey book!” wtf? Am I a book? I like to read it doesn’t mean im a book. Just want to ergg. I turning my head, a boy with cap, ani, with a black Dope cap. I guess he is…Hanbin from 10-A maybe? Come here maybe for meating that boy I meant, Yunhyeong. “Nae!” at the end he call my stage name ani my people call me like name.

“What?”

“You can make a song? I just hear unfamiliar song from the piano at the stage, after I see the person who play it. It was you. If you can make a song…” he thinks awhile. “Can you make a song, for us?”

WHAT? This boy? As I heard about, he’s KIN6s’s leader. Isn’t it? “…Then, what will you do if that song is mine, I meant, it compossed by me. And, make song? For you and your friends?”

He nods. “If you need payment. I’ll give you pay. I meant, if you need some money…or maybe I will pay you with those book and those notebook or whateve’ da hell.”

“You no need for pay me, I’ll just make a song for you. But I cant make promise.”

“Please…ifno one composs our song, this new year party, we cant perform. So please…” he ask carefully.

How inconnect boy, of course I’ll help you all. Really, if I have enough…time…enough…energy…enough………….IDEA… the problem is IDEA. I don’t even have any of IDEA. How can I do if I don’t have any IDEA. Please help me to get my IDEA back. “Ok…I’ll just make it. If I have enough time, ok?”

He smiles wider. “Really?! Ah~ I know you can help us. THANK YAA~~” and he leave. How cutie Yunhyeong’s dongsaeng. I mean, usually on a groub it has, I mean on boygroub, it has like hyung line and dongsaeng line. I think Hanbin is dongsaeng line and Yunhyeong is hyung line.

I open the knop of classroom’s door. As I entering the class room. I see a mess class just HERE again. I took a deep breath and this one REALLY entering the class and sitting in my chair. Looking around and I just…WTF WHAT THEY DOING?? FIGHTING IN THE CLASS.

But its my CLASS who called A style. Fight everyday. And when the teacher come, they will be a very SWEET student who sits on their chairs as well.

I close my eyes for make my body chill. A boy pats my head. “Hey Book gurl.” He said.

“What again now…” I took a deep sigh and look at the one who pated my head. “Eumm…why?”

“Are you say yes for Hanbin question, I meant is he ask you for make us a song?” he says.

I nodding. And he just give me a wide smile. “THAAAANNKKKSSS if there’s no one composs our song, maybe it will be worse latter on.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Count words: 1.116
Point of view: Jung Nae Ya

A/N. in this ff, i meant Tick Tack Tock will be...there will be two stories, i meant the one Jung Naeya x Song Yunhyeong's story. and the other one is Rim Seonmul x ... 

SEE YA LATER KAAAABBB