10:02 P.M

Tick Tack Tock

Jjang… this all prepared as well! Now just wait for a moment then it will be a cool domino… I push one, the one who is the start and a dominos just fall fall fall fall down and make a word, writed SYH my inisial name. isnt it weird? Yea I know im weird like my groub call me like. “Hello weirdo.” Or “Stranger Yunhyeong.” I used to be call like that and I enjoy it like usual because I know that im not that weird. Am I wrong again? No? yeah, of couse no. I’ll be crazy ani insane maybe? Poor this time. Boring. I don’t know what must I do exept…knock knock knock!

Hesh.. whats again now?! Then I, with a laziness movement open the door. “Wha—oh why?” I ask carefully when I know it was a person that I know as well. Not that well but I know her exactly .

“Is this your cap?” she give me a—wait, my cap.

“Yeah…where do you found it?! I just lost it for some like 2 days…” I take the cap and smile. “Thanks by the way.”

“Yeah…anytime. Remembering your things, please don’t throw away or maybe I’ll just take it for be my thing.” She say and leave.

“Poor me. Really.” I said to myself and messing my hair. I close the door as the another haksaeng I meant, my roommate just come and push me and leave me with shocking face expression. “Oh sorry Yunhyeong!!” he quick apologize “I didn’t see you. I mush go as soon as possible, I’ll go back late.” And he just run from our room bringing his jacket.

How poor you Jongup.

Yeah, i live in dormitory. From our school. He, my roommate, his name is Moon Jongup the 4D people one. He also have a school groub called B.A.P or Best Absolute Perfect, he is very random person. Same like me… he can dance well like main dancer usually do. And people usually calling our room by…the 4D ever room.

I don’t know why it being crazier than before.

Hey weirdo Yunhyeong wake up!

You cant falling with that girl.

You just knowing her name. ani, just just…simply only know her name! c’mon…

Hey poor Yunhyeong. You must ani you cant fa—but I still cant…

Ahh poor you Yunhyeong.

Knock knock knock a door knocking again. Now WHATS AGAIN NOW? I took a deep breath and let it off then stand up and open the door lazily. “Hmm—what?” I ask with an annoyed voice.

“Ohh sorry if I dusturb you. But, since you’re the one I know expect Seonmul who isnt live in this dormitory, can you help me?” she ask carefully.

“Help? What?” I ask back.

“Can you,…take me to the minimarket? Since this too late for go alone…” she ask carefully. Jaw drops. I don’t know what must I answer yes or no? “Ooh… yeah of course. Wait here, I’ll take my jacket first.” Then she nods.

I run over, taking my jacket, take my phone and wallet then go to her who wait outside since the rule(s) from our dormitary that no girl can enter boy’s room. So she wait outside. “Let’s go.” I grabs her hand and bring her run with me to the outside and let go her hand.

“Which minimarket by the way?” I put my hands on my jacket’s pockets, since it getting colder.

“Isnt far, just like 100m from here…” she point one side of street that was a quiet-old looked minimarket. “That’s.”

“You,…like to go that minimarket? Looks like it want to baaammm  and straight with the floor.” I give a coment.

She smile a bit. “No need to worry, I used to be go there. But I usually go there in the afternoon or evening or even morning…but since I need the thing right now, I choose to knocking your room.” She says.

“Yea…if you need help just call me. I’m your seatmate so,…just call me if you want to.” I says as I give her a sligh smile. I smile to myself, why im be like this.

Hey weirdo Yunhyeong, wake up!

“You already choose your partner?” I ask her sudenly.

“For?”

“The new year party.”

“Of course no.” she laugh a bit. “Party is really not my style, so I’m not going.”

“C’mon, you must going. I can tell the leader for give you stage, I meant you can play piano there.” She only show her smile and go inside the minimarket leave me alone outside the building wait for her.

After several minutes passed, she come out. Bring a bread, “Eat this, you must be hungry.” And push the opened bread to my mouth. With a shock expression, I only give her nods and eat the bread carefully. “Seems you don’t have any roommate?” she start asking.

“Ani, Jongup my roommate. But her left to the dance-room. He practice for the next performance and maybe will back at 2.” I answer with a full-mouth of bread. She chukkles a bit, and nodding her head.

And I just know that she eat lolipop on . “A book-lover like you also like lolli?” ask me joking.

“Of course! I’m not at always with book right? I like something sweet and sour at the same time like lollipop and candy. Like usually girl does.” She answer. How cute she’s.

I slams my own cheek. No I cant like her.

“Ya, wae?”

“A-ani…lets just go fast to our dorm.” I sigh nervously.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Count words: 925
Point of view: Song Yun Hyeong