Vacation Plans

Taemin's Family

Mansion: Minji's 2nd playroom [The one across from EXO and SHINee's bedroom And close to the family room]

Taemin was deciding on where to go, he wanted Yeonyoung to decide.

Yeonyoung putted Minji into the crib, she couldn't decide.

''Do you have any thoughts?'' Taemin asked.

''No,'' Yeonyoung replies, wrapping Minji into the Pooh Bear blanket. ''I don't know where to go.''

''Maybe a movie would help.'' Taemin said.

''Sure, a movie would help.'' Yeonyoung said.

Family Room

Taemin opened the door and Yeonyoung sat on the King sized bed.

The King Sized Bed {But pretend it's 10 times bigger}

Taemin sat with Yeonyoung and with Minji he kepted on touching her cheek.

Yeonyoung's maid went to get soda and popcorn for Taemin and Yeonyoung.

''Yeonyoung,'' Taemin replies, ''I have another crib in here and I have a gift for our baby.''

''What is it?'' Yeonyoung asked.

''I have a tablet for her to use.'' Taemin said.

Yeonyoung's maid came in with three bottles of soda and three bowls of popcorn.

At midnight, Yeonyoung fell asleep on Taemin's lap and the baby slepted on Yeonyoung's lap with a pillow.

Taemin grabbed a pink pillow for Yeonyoung, Taemin grabbed a Pooh Bear pillow and made baby Minji sleep in the middle.

And that night, the family slepted together.

In the morning, Taemin got up and Minji was crying.

Taemin tapped on Yeonyoung, ''Yeonyoung, Minji is crying.'' Taemin whispered.

''I'll hold Minji, you get her warm milk.'' Yeonyoung said.

Taemin ran out and EXO and SHINee came out of their rooms.

Why is Taemin in a rush? Onew thought. whatever, just get on duty.

Taemin ran into the family room and gave Yeonyoung the bottle.

Minji stopped crying, Yeonyoung setted her baby on the bear pillow.

Yeonyoung grabbed the bear blanket and tucked Minji into the blanket.

''Let's go pack our clothes and head out on vacation.'' Taemin said.

''Okay then, I'll pack Minji's clothes and my clothes, and you can pack your clothes.'' Yeonyoung said.

''Yeonyoung, you can't pack your clothes, you need to rest.'' Taemin said.

''Then who is going to pack Minji's clothes and bottles?'' Yeonyoung asked.

''I'll ask your maid and I'll tell Key to pack Minji's clothes and bottles.'' Taemin said.