Chapter 1: The Misconception of You

SHINee's Misconception Album Story

 

 

In the song Spoiler it was an introduction to us what will happen in the story of SHINee’s Misconception.

 

 

 

 

 

There’s a guy who is in love at first sight. The girl shows up only in the darkness night and just disappear in daylight. Until this guy can’t even move on about her until she became his Dream Girl.

 

 

 

 

This guy wants to Hitchiking in time machine so he can make a move to the girl. Then suddenly, anytime and anywhere he goes, the girl was there also. It was like they’re destiny to each other.

 

 

 

 

One time, the girl noticed him. She has shiny eyes and her smile was like a Punch Drunk to him and he’s deeply falling in Love to her.

 

 

 

 

He doesn’t even know how he can get close to her. “Girls Girls Girls, I don’t even know about girls. What should I do?”, he said. So he asked his friends for help to get to know about girls.

 

“Lesson 1: Girls have a high sense of hearing. They fall for just a voice alone. If you sing her a sweet song, if you play her a piano, she will fall for you.”, his friend said.

 

Girls Girls Girls, why is it so hard for me? There’s so much I want to know.”, he said.

 

“Look at the girls, they go shopping everyday. So, think about it. Clothes are very important. You can’t fall behind with the trends. You need to look, pret-a-porter.”

 

“Girls are animals in emotions. Whisper a sweet words to them. And give them a slightly eye smile and she will fall for you.”, they added.

 

“Oh Girls Girls Girls are too hard for me.”, he said still worrying about it.

 

“Why are you still worrying? Do you really need to try that hard? Girls don’t look at anything but height and face.”

 

“You need to dress well. Saying sweet words, with a voice like honey, with a statuesque face, with an eye smile as you play piano, oh my head hurts!”

 

“Your heart needs to be soft, your eyes need to be tough, your awkward image will make her smile. Instead of staying still, go up to her and talk to her. Smile first, take care of her and yield to her.”

 

“With a neat outfit, prepare a serious conversation. You don’t want to remain but it’s too early for love too. But the answer is to move as your heart tells you. Everything will come to you as reality.”, said his friends giving him an advices.

 

 

 

 

Every night he was thinking of her. The more days he sees her, the more he falls in love with her. It feels hard for him to see her happy face. He can’t even control himself. Everytime he sees her, smile at her, he felt a pain into his heart.

 

He never thought that she’s with someone. He’s feeling jealous, feeling pain into his heart. He want the guy to move Aside because he knew that someday, he will be with this girl.

 

He’s feeling nervous trying to confess to her, yet he is afraid of what will happen next.

 

The time goes by, he saw the girl crying for the first time. She express her emotion to me, he started to have a bad expectation about that guy.

 

Right now, the girl is being with her guy, just like a dazzling people, and he was right there looking at them, acting like there’s nothing. He tried to scold himself for being such a fool, but he can’t do anything, he is out of control deeply fall in love even if it kills him. He really want to be with her. If that happens, he will tell everything this lone-time story while holding her hand.

 

 

 

 

There are that eyes that he can’t let go. She really is Beautiful. Those eyes, with the tears of her, he want to know what’s the behind of it. Will embrace her, touching her lips, try to comfort her.

 

He knows it’s awkward to come closer. But he will listen well, if she will tell the story behind those tears. It’s alright if she can lean on him into his arms.

 

He’s feeling an endlessly of happiness into his heart. Finally, she smiled once again. It was an endlessly moved to him, he feels like he was amazingly blessed.

 

He thinks that her sweet passion, her sweet breaths, the small movements toward each other was a moment for him. He said, “Your existence alone is Beautiful.”

 

Her puffed up lipstick, her moody face, her icy eyes, her smile that’s thicker than darkness, her breathtaking, making him go crazy. He feels like when he touch her, she might disappear. When he call out of her, she might fly away. But it seems like she was just teasing him, laughing at him.

 

 

 

 

For him he was like a Dynamite. She need to be with him as soon as possible because he know she can expect good things about him. Since they are getting to know each other now, how about tell everything about each other. Just take off the mask and be honest to each other.

 

“What do you think of me?”, he want to ask this to her but he’s feeling trembling.

 

He really is like a Dynamite he can’t hide his feelings anymore, he need to tell it now or else he feels like he will explode.

 

“I can’t hide my feelings for you anymore. I had fallen for you. I gave my light on you. I put everything into it and send it to you. Will you be mine?”, he said.

 

 

 

 

He want to go in Neverland like Peter Pan and Wendy for their everlasting life. “Hey love! Let’s Runaway! Even if we don’t have a destination, if you’re by my side, we can go anywhere in the world where there are free dreams. Never let go of my hand. Alright? Let’s go to the awesome future.”