Chapter 3: The Misconception of Us

SHINee's Misconception Album Story

FINAL CHAPTER

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee TaeMin, the guy who fell in love at first sight and became his Dream Girl with a vampire named Medusa. The guy who became a vampire and accepted what Medusa really is and asked her being “Why So Serious?”.  As he deeply fell in love to her, he will do everything as long as he can protect her.

TaeMin tried to propose to Medusa, yet she rejected it and doesn’t even tell why she leaved him just like that. It’s like a Dynamite that everything that happened was just explode into small pieces.

 

 

 

As the time goes by, they might be passing by each other, it feels like they didn’t even know anything, everything. It was like he is not special to her. It’s been a long time, but TaeMin still can’t move on of her. He wants just a smile for him, just once. He can endure it, just by seeing her face. But it looks like it’s impossible, because she is Selene 6.23 to him. So close yet so far.

 

 

He shout out loud her name, “MEDUSA!” yet it didn’t reach her. No one answers. He get angry, but it’s no use. No one even care about him.

 

 

 

TaeMin indifferently look outside the window. He felt languid and his heart is cloudy. He’s only fiddling his own teacup. He was like a child going after a fantasy. He remember the day he said to Medusa “I love you”, when he was happy with her. But now, it’s getting more distant and harder.

 

He wants to let go all of the memories they had. He wants to stain all the tears that he has. He wants to let go this exhausted love. He wants to let her go so finally, they can both peacefully rest. Need Better Off everything.

 

 

There’s so many times he looked her picture. There might be a time that Medusa look Taemin’s gifts for her and might shed a tear on them.

 

 

But he was still hoping that someday, she can softly smile on their memories.

 

 

Final message of TaeMin to Medusa before he leave and go:

 

 

“Why won’t the long stretched time catch me? I wait as I prepare for a future with only worries. I leave your name in my notebook called Life. As I write down a memory, I turn a long page. Putting the words ‘I love you’ far away, mixed with sighs. I’ll think about it as I hide my sadness. I’ll bury it inside my memories so we can both rest peacefully.

 

 

-TaeMin”

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHARACTERS:

 

 

  • Lee TaeMin

 

  • Medusa

 

SHINee OT4!

 

  • Lee JinKi - “Lesson 1: Girls have a high sense of hearing. They fall for just a voice alone. If you sing her a sweet song, if you play her a piano, she will fall for you.”

 

  • Kim JongHyun - “Girls are animals in emotions. Whisper a sweet words to them.”

 

  • Kim KiBum - “Look at the girls, they go shopping everyday. So, think about it. Clothes are very important. You can’t fall behind with the trends. You need to look, pret-a-porter.”

 

  • Choi MinHo - “Why are you still worrying? Do you really need to try that hard? Girls don’t look at anything but height and face.”