Chapter 2: The Misconception of Me

SHINee's Misconception Album Story

 

 

In the end part of the song Runaway in Chapter 1, you can hear the bite of the vampire. So here’s the continuation of SHINee’s Misconception.

 

 

 

A few days ago, when they’re together, something unexpected event happened.

“Do you love me?”, the girl asked.

 

“Yes, I do really love you, my love. So let’s go to our awesome future.”, he replied.

 

“Wait. Before we do that, there’s something that you need to know about me. Since you’re being honest with me then…”

 

She hugged him, she kissed him with passion, she smell the sweet scent of his neck. There’s something sharp on her lips that bitten on his neck.  And he began to sleep a long time.

 

 

 

Now he’s finally awake. He transformed into something that he never seen before. Who is he now? He knows about the sharp thing on his lips, the cold eyes stare, everything that is hot like sunlight can burn him like ash, the cold and pale skin, and only in sunlight he can fall asleep.

 

 

Yes you guess it right. He became a vampire. This is a Nightmare for him to have a new body like he never been experienced before.

 

 

He remembered everything. He just realized how dangerous she is. He asked, “Why did you do this to me? Why did you do this to me? Why did you tempt me like a poisoned apple? Why?”

 

 

Yet she didn’t even answer him. It’s just a question without an answer.

 

 

It’s a midnight with a beautiful moonlight. He thinks that if he can’t even avoid of what he crave now, he will just close his eyes and think of her.

 

 

He still can’t believe that he fell in love with a vampire. He said to himself, “Have I carved you so deep into myself that it can’t be hidden?”

 

 

She just turned him into vampire like nothing.

 

“Oh baby, don’t go. Don’t leave me. Help me. Save me in this Nightmare of mine.”

 

 

 

At dawn right after midnight. Everyone looking at him like they’re scared. He was like a living walking dead.

 

 

He became bored of the life he has without her. Finally they met each other and he said, “Why So Serious? We are like Romeo and Juliet. Everything will be alright. Who know about the ‘inevitable happy ending’?”

 

 

His heart was covered in dust, but his engine was renewed. Once again, his pale lips become a bright colored rogue. “Baby what do you think of me? What do you think of me?”, he asked. “I’m not scared anymore, so be with me.”

 

 

For him, he forgot all the things happened to him. All that he knew, he met her is more important from now on.

 

 

Now, he’s with her.  Getting together again,  “I feel like I’ve seen this kind of zombie move somewhere.”

“Oh no. This is more special .”, he smiled brightly to her.

 

“We’re not different anymore. We’re both similar now. I don’t know about humanism , I’ve just come to love you.”, he said while holding her hand so tightly.

 

 

 

The girl named Medusa. For him, darkness are easily forgotten. Someone SHINes from somewhere, a single ray of limelight. Even as it wet his eyes he never realized that it’s blinding. She is the light that can give a SHINe into his life in this world.

 

 

Medusa is like an Orgel that spinning and spinning like a world. A music box, like an angel whisper into his heart ears.

 

 

Why people judging her? No one’s ever seen Medusa properly before.

 

 

Someone saw Medusa’s real identity. It spread out all the truth about her. They say the moment her eyes meet is the end for them, she’s nothing but a trouble, Danger.

 

 

Until everybody in the place already knew about Medusa and now they’re trying to attack her.

 

 

For him, it’s not Medusa a real monster, but them. Medusa didn’t do anything. They are the Danger one, not her.

 

 

He said to Medusa, “I don’t care what they see about you! I don’t care if you areDangerous! All I know is that, I love you and I will protect you no matter what happen! You are my one and only.” , he said passionately.

 

 

So they’re talking to each other, planning of what they shall do now since the people knew about Medusa’s real identity.

 

 

“We might can’t escape them, as long as I am here right beside you, as long as I love you, nothing bad will happen.”

 

 

 

“My heart towards you is Like A Fire. It goes up without end higher just you… trust meLike A Fire. Oh baby…trust me.”, he said while feeling the touch of his hand on her face and hug her so gently.

 

 

 

After a few months ago, he felt like something’s not right here. He feels like something’s really wrong about them.

 

 

He want to say to Medusa if, “Is there someone rather than me?”  Well, maybe it’s just his imagination so, he was thinking, what about propose to her. Since they’re both in love to each other, so why not.

 

So the day comes, he will propose to her. Finally! He grabbed her hand gently. He stood in front of her while holding her soft hands, and he say “I’ve waited for today from the beginning, come and hold my hand tight.”

 

He put something on Medusa’s neck. A surprise present for her, a necklace.

 

Then he kneeled, and he got something on his pocket. He shows it up in front of her. It was a shining ring that will suit her beautiful hand.

 

Excuse Me Miss, my love. A kiss with you like a vanilla ice cream, a peace we dreamed. Shall we walk together, will you be with me? Your two cheeks red with embarrassment intoxicates me between your smooth hair permeates your aroma.”

Excuse Me Miss, my love, tell me yes, I’m your prince, romantic dance. Now you and I will be two forever, be together.”

 

His heart’s racing, this overwhelming happiness makes him giddy.

 

 

 

But Medusa regretted his proposal and ran away. She didn’t even tell him the reason why she regretted it.

 

 

Tonight, he feels like he was in the black fog and sticky night, a dark night where nothing can be seen. It was like a poisonous snake it came without a sound and took him away. Biting and swallowing, melting and spitting, it torments him again.

 

 

It was like a criminal in his mind. As if the terminator was there. He thinks that can he even endure through this night? Like an Evil, wishing to let him go in this brutal dream.

 

 

From now on, he said to himself, “If there’s no issue just get out of here, I won’t fall asleep any longer, even if I die.”

 

 

 

A sigh weighs him down carefully, and won’t let him sleep. He tell to his empty heart that it’s a fool “Why can’t I cry even though I’m in pain?”

 

 

He thinks that the memories of Medusa loving him may be a bit difficult. But he break down as he see her letting them go one by one.

 

 

He can’t leave her. She is more precious than he is. He wants to come back to him. Since this night was a Sleepless Night he decided to write a letter for her since he can’t even communicate each other anymore.

 

 

“Dear my love Medusa,

The days that we’re so happy, even the times we hated each other. I miss them so much, I can’t forget them, come back again. I hate myself for trying to erase you without regrets. I really hate my heart that’s holding onto you again. When I think of you, my day filled with sighs is so long. When I sometimes see the river, the words ‘I love you’ won’t float away. When I pass every light that illuminates the path, my vision gets the blurry. It’s not my heart is beating because my breaths that get rougher are bothering me. I try to erase the memories of loving you, but I look pathetic when I find myself putting them back. I can’t leave. Girl, you’re more precious than I am. Everything underneath the sky, the moon is sunk in. nothing seems to be the way it used to be. Except me who lost you. Oh, I love you to the point of it being tedious.

 

Sincerely yours,

Lee TaeMin