Tired

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

meanwhile kai is dropping back ara, jungah is still on date with jay, jung min, kai's parents still working, yuri went to the room which is jung min room but the own of the room is not home yet, so she choose to rest first, by laying on the bed

 

Yuri POV

haeee please its valentines day, is it really hard for you right now to just reply our chat? you haven't replying me like 4 days, are you really that busy?, am i really disturbing you?, are you bored with me?, shall we just end up being strangers? i know you must be very happy to get closer with yoona, i know all men must be very happy to being with her, and ofcourse you will choose her than me. yeah i'm just nothing to compare with her, just have fun with yoona, make her as your woman.

.

.

.

i think lets just finish this relationship already. i'm so sick all of this things, how could he do that to me.

i'm so tired of crying, i should just sleep right now and hoping for miracles tomorrow

End POV

 

Donghae POV

my love damn . i'm so sorry for letting very very down, 

you might think that i'm the most jerk from all of the guy you mate

but i just want to say for you that you always here inside of my heart

and i never ever lossing faith on you and i hope that you also never loosing faith on me

but if you don't think in the same way like i'm you have to know that i'm not like that, and please believe me.

 

you might think that kim yooung nim sesangnim already called to have a fake relationship with yoona, you have to know that he is not calling me yet, and if he ask me to have a fake relationship with yoona, i'll said  that i'll never do that thing, since i only got you babe.

 

and last if you are angry with me also because of that i haven't reply your chat since 4 days ago, that is true that i haven't touch my phone since 4 days a go, me and my members are very busy right and now my phone are with manager hyungs, i'm truely sorry babe i really really really make you down.

 

but i'm sure you are the luckiest woman in the world tomorrrow, just hold on.

End POV

 

(THE NEXT DAY)

 

yuri is out with jungmin they went out to get breakfast, mean while jungmin parents is heading since yesterday already left korea to US for their business but they forgot to tell their children, but now they're already sending each of them sms telling them went to us. jung ah yeah she still preparing for her wedding with her fiance. and kai he also joing the breakfast and good news ara is coming too, that is why kai have to pick up her first.

on Harris' the brunch location

Kai: nunas mian i'm little bit, the traffic was so bad

Ara: eonnieee annyeoonnnggg

Jungmin: hey guyssss have a sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter