{Seunghyunsu} Arranged

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1


"Luhan, I-I Like you, please accept my feelings"

"Mianhae Hyeonju, I like Minhee better"

"Waeyo!?"

"Well, because she's not clumsy unlike you"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

 

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

"Ouch!!" You whined seeing yourself already fallen down out of your bed. You had that dream again or more than a nightmare. It was back in your grade school days when you confessed your feeling to your crush Luhan.

Back then you really liked him because he was cute and talented but after he had called you clumsy and rejected your feelings, you now think that he was the biggest jerk you ever know.

It was a good thing that he moved to China after your graduation in grade school and after that you never heard anything about Luhan.

 

Many years had passed and you are already in your last year in High School in one of the most prestigious school in South Korea. You were also one of the best students and excel in all your subjects. Also you're the class president in your class. But the best part you were also one of the beautiful students in the whole school.

But even though you have a beautiful face you never had a boyfriend because of your standards when it comes to boys. You have a lot of admirers but they are all afraid of you because you were very strict and cold towards boys.

 

"Eomma, I'm going now" you said to your mom and your driver drove you to school.

Upon arriving at your school, one of your friends immediately told you that she heard that there's a new student coming in your class.

"Let's welcome her then" you said.

"Not her, HIM" you friend emphasized the 'Him'.

"Oh" A boy, I hope this one won't be such a jerk" you said.

Class was about to start and your teacher entered your classroom along with the new student. She introduces him to everyone and you were surprised to see who he was.

"Annyeonmghaseyo, Luhan imnida, I came from China and I hope you will take care of me" he said smiling to everyone making all the girls in your class squeal.

Your eyes widen hearing his name after for how many years. You never thought that your nightmare is coming true. It was actually Luhan, The guy who called you clumsy and rejected your feelings. He wasn't the same Luhan you knew in appearance. He was more mature and even taller than you thought he would be. When it comes to looks he was like a flower boy or more like an anime in person.

"Luhan-shi, Hyeonji-shi will be glad to tour you around the school campus later, she's the class president of the class" the teacher said and you stood up from your chair and greeted Luhan seeing a smirk on his face.

Aigoo... why do I need to tour this jerk later.

The worst part is he was also assigned by the teacher to sit beside you making you tense knowing he keeps stealing glances at you during class.

 

It was your free time and you know it was also time that you will take the jerk on a tour around the school campus.

"Hyeonju? Shin Hyeonju?" Luhan ask looking at you from head to toe.

"You know it's rude to stare at a girl especially from head to toe" you said rolling your eyes.

"WOAH!! I never expect to see you here Clumsy, you look better now" he said laughing but at the same time amaze on how you look.

You glared at him as you point at his face "Ya! You better behave yourself and DON'T CALL ME CLUMSY!!" you shouted.

"Arasseo,. You don't have to get all high tempered here" he chuckled.

The whole tour went okay a bit even though Luhan was a bit fuzzy and keeps asking you about silly questions. As a highly respected officer of the school you just kept yourself calm and professionally answered his every question no matter how silly they were even though deep inside you really wanted to punch him in the face.

 

"YO! Hyeonju wait up!" Luhan shouted calling your name, you ignored him and continued walking but he didn’t stopped calling you.

"Ya! Clumsy!" he shouted which you immediately stop walking and turn to him giving him a deathly glare. He grinned widely for able to successfully get your attention "I mean Hyeonju" he said in a soft voice while he approaches you.

"What do you want!?" you asked frowning.

"Want me to take you home?" he asks.

"No thanks, I have my own driver to take me home" you coldly answered.

"Ohhh.... Okay! Take care then, see you tomorrow" he said waving at you as he heads to his car.

 

You felt pissed off everytime you see him but you also felt a bit awkward that you kind of like it whenever he annoys you. You treated him coldly like how you treat other boys in your school but still Luhan continues to annoy you. It was like the more you treat him coldly the more he becomes so annoying. 

He also became popular with the girls in your school because he was really handsome and you can't deny that. He was also very kind whenever girls approach him and to the fact he is mutli-talented. He can sing, dance and most of all he is really good in playing soccer.

 

It was Saturday night and your family is expecting guests from China. You never expect that the guests were Luhan and his parents. Your jaw drop seeing the super jerk in your house. While Luhan was smiling widely when he knew that it was your family that they are visiting.

"Hyeonju dear, I think you already know Luhan?" your mom ask you.

"Ye, Eomma, we're actually in the same class and also my former classmate in Grade School" You said.

"Well that's good to hear, this is going to be easy as we would expect" Luhan's mom said.

"Of course Eomma, Hyeonju is actually really nice to me at school; we are actually friends already, right Hyeonju?" Luhan said smiling at you. You rolled your eyes knowing that you have never been nice towards him.

Your parents and Luhan's parents started to explain the reason behind why you all gathered tonight. You thought that both your parents are never this close. It was only revealed that Luhan's grandparents in his father's side and your grandparents also in your father's side are best friends when they were still young. They made a deal or an agreement that they eldest grandchildren would marry each other when they are in legal age and of course, you’re the eldest grandchild and also Luhan. 

You were shock after you heard the whole explanation. You engaged to marry Luhan the jerk was too much for you.

"Appa! Are you telling me that I'm going to marry him?" you ask your dad as you point at Luhan and your dad nodded.

"B-But... Appa, it's already 2013, arrange marriage doesn't exist anymore, Eomma!! Tell Appa this is nonsense" you protested but your mom never helped you. All she did was smile at your silliness.

"But this agreement happened a long time ago" your dad said.

As a good daughter, you just keep quiet since you have no other choice even though it against your own will to marry Luhan. You look at Luhan who doesn't have any protest on his face. Your parents added that you'll be married after you have graduated in High School and you just nodded.

After the arranged marriage discussion Luhan had become clingier with you. The other students even ask him why he acted that way towards you. You didn't expect that he would tell everyone that you are his fiancé and he was really proud about it making you blush very hard.

 

Your parents arranged a date for the both of you which you agreed without even arguing with your parents. Though Luhan can be a pain the neck sometimes as the days passed you started to feel comfortable when his around. You started to fall for him and much deeper compared when you were still in grade school but you doubt he would feel something for you.

You were at the Amusement Park enjoying your snack after an exciting ride on the roller coaster. Luhan was actually scared of heights and he was actually screaming his lungs out during the whole ride while he holds on your hand very tight. You couldn't help but laugh very hard at him for being a scaredy cat.

While enjoying your snacks you decided to open up a conversation about your engagement.

"Luhan, why did you agree with the arranged marriage?" you ask him.

"Do I have a choice to disagree?" he asked you back and you fell silent. You thought that he has a point the both of you doesn't have any choice but to agree in the whole arrangement.

"Don't you have a girlfriend back in China?" you ask him.

"Me? Nope, I haven't had a girlfriend since birth" he answered as he enjoys eating his hot dog.

"Mwoya? With that looks of yours, you haven't had a single girlfriend?" you surprisingly ask and he nodded.

"But I have someone I really like, but I don't think that she likes me back" he explained. You felt a little ache in your heart after hearing that he has someone he really likes. He suddenly turns to you after he had finished his food "How about you? Why do you treat boys so cold?" he asked looking at you seriously.

"Umm... Well none of them passed my standards for a boyfriend, they are all jerks and I don't like jerks" you answered avoiding eye contact with him making Luhan laugh.

You continue enjoying your date with Luhan in the Amusement Park trying to forget what he said a while ago. Luhan even bought souvenirs for the both of you. He bought two Koala hats and he gave the other one to you. You already started to like him but you thought that he will never like you back.

 

You spent the whole year almost with Luhan, sometimes Luhan would ask you out or both your parents would arrange a date for the both of you. Even during holidays Luhan would come over to your house top visit you. As the days passed Luhan had become more caring and loving towards you. He already stopped teasing you making you fall for him even more. You also stopped treating him coldly; you were not the cold Hyeonju that he had met when he returned. In school he also reminds your admires to stop giving you presents because you are already his fiancé and you are getting married, You love how he does it everytime but you can't help but worry that his heart will never be yours.

 

Your graduation day had arrived and your wedding is also coming near. It was nice to finish High School with Luhan, the boy who took your heart without him knowing. 

While you were busy taking pictures along with your friends and classmates, Luhan went to your parents and spoke to them. You notice that he was so serious while he talks to your parents making you wonder what their conversation was about. You decided to approach them without them noticing.

"Uncle, Auntie, I'm withdrawing myself from the arranged marriage, I can't marry Hyeonju like this" Luhan said which you clearly said breaking your heart.

"MWOYA!!!??" you shouted making Luhan and your parents to see you standing behind them. Tears were already falling form your eyes as Luhan looks at you.

You can't believe he actually said that to your parents after everything the two of you have been through. You decide to leave them rushing towards the school rooftop to cry your heart out.

You let yourself cry releasing all the pain you felt after hearing Luhan doesn't want to marry you. "Luhan will never love me, you're stupid Hyeonju! Ever since he never likes you and never will” you said to yourself sobbing.

"Hyeonju!?" you heard Luhan calling you. He actually followed you without you realizing it but you ignored him.

He immediately spotted you sitting at the corner crying and he rushed towards you. You shove him off when he tries to pull you into a hug.

"Go away Luhan! I know you don't want to marry me, so just leave me alone!" you shouted.

"Hyeonju, please let me explain" Luhan begged.

"There is nothing more to explain, I heard what you said to my parents, if you don't want to then don't! I'm just stupid to expect that you'll love me like the way I love you, but it will never happen" you said turning your back at him.

Luhan smirk after hearing what you said. "I withdraw myself from the arranged marriage because I wanted to propose to the girl I really love" he said.

"Then GO! Why do you have to tell me that! Are you happy to see me getting hurt like this? You are always a JERK!" You said looking at him.

"Okay, I'll propose to her now" he said pulling you into a hug. 

You tried to release yourself form his arms but he was too strong for you. He asked you to listen to him and stay calm for a while and you did what he said but you never hugged him back.

"Hyeonju, I wanted to tell you that the girl I have always loved ever since I was a kid is actually the girl I'm hugging right now" he said making your eyes widen.

"Yes, you can call me a jerk for not telling you how much I love you ever since we were still in Grade School. I just wanted to tease you but I made a mistake by doing it. When I left for China I never stopped thinking of you everyday. I was actually very happy to see you when I returned here. Actually, I gathered all my courage today just to tell this to you. The reason behind why I withdraw from the arranged marriage because I don't want to marry you because our family wanted us to. I want to marry you because of my own will and love. I want to marry you because I love you Hyeonju and I hope you feel the same way" Luhan said letting you go from his embrace. He then took out a small box from his pocket and kneeled in-front of you opening the box with a ring inside it.

"Hyeonju, will you marry me?" he said.

You were speechless form his actions. You couldn't explain the happiness you feel right now and without hesitation you answered him.

"Yes! Yes, Luhan I will marry you, I too have always love you Luhan” you said as tears fell from your eyes.

He stood up and placed the ring on your finger. He smiled seeing you were the ring; he cupped your cheeks wiping your tears. You look at him and saw that he was also teary from the happiness he was feeling. He pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back.

"I love you, Hyeonju" Luhan said.

"I love you too, Luhan" You respond. 

Both of you then passionately kissed each other. 

 


 

I Finished your request.

Tell me how you think about it..

I Hope you'll like it...

Thank you for requesting ^_^

Poster credit to: -white- @ EXOPLANET's Graphic Shop