Chapter 1

Bounded Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~5 Summers have passed~

 

"Your highness it's time to wake up", a palace maid spoke softly, trying to wake up the sleeping prince. The Prince only groaned and shifted in bed.

"Your highness please wake up. The King and Queen are waiting for you in the dining hall", another palace maid this time spoke. But the Prince did not open his eyes, he only shifted in his bed. The two maids looked at each other worriedly. If the prince will not wake up soon they both will be scolded for sure.

"Your highness please wake up", they both said this time shaking the sleeping prince. They both froze when they heard the chamber door open. Upon looking they gasp upon seeing the King and Queen enter the room. Oh boy they are in trouble now.

"Your highness", they both said bowing.

"It seems our son is being stubborn to wake up today", the King said looking at his son.

"I'm sorry your highness. We--"

"It's ok Sulli and please don't apologize. We know that our son is very hard to wake up", the Queen said smiling at the two maids.

"You both can leave.", the King said. The two maids bowed before leaving and closing the chamber door softly.

"Really stubborn", the King said looking at his son. The Queen giggled making the King frown.

"My lord, you say that when you are like that yourself", the Queen said smiling before sitting on their sons bed.

"I am not like that Yoochun", the King said pouting like a child. This side is only seen by his wife and son.

"Yes you are Yunho. Come we must wake our son before the guests arrive", Yoochun said gesturing the other side of the bed to his husband. Yunho just sighed in resignation and went to the other side.

"Changmin it's time to wake up!", King Yunho spoke to his son's ear. The boy merely moved on the other side facing his mother. The couple eyed each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter