Chapter 2

Bounded Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Roar!Roar!~

A small squeal can be heard inside the Prince bedroom. The Queen smiled upon hearing it and opened the door.

~Roar! Roar!~

The Queen held her laugh upon seeing the sight in front of her. Her husband, the King, was covered with a big blanket making some roaring sounds and was chasing their squealing son.

~Roar! I'm going to eat the yummy prince! Roar!~

"Kyaaa haha no I'm not yummy! haha!", the Prince ran around his room getting away from his father. The maids were outside listening and had to stifle a laugh. The young Prince's laugh was contagious that even the head knight who is known to be a very cold and tough man can't help but smile upon hearing it. In their kingdom the young Prince is precious, since he was born happiness and prosperity has bloomed in the kingdom and everyone thinks that the Prince has brought it upon them. So everyone in the kingdom, may it be a knight,a wizard, an advisor, a maid, a servant, a baker or even a mere young man has vowed to protect their Prince and Royal Family until their last breath.

"No you can't eat me! haha you can't catch me! haha", the young Prince hop into his bed to go to the other side but the man with a big blanket caught him and attacked the Prince.

"I got you! oh yummy! yum~ yum~ yum~"

"haha noo haha haha haha", the young prince kept laughing and squealing on his bed. The Queen smiled and shook her head.

"My Lord, we need to get ready", the Queen said fully entering the room.

"Mother! Help me! haha", the Prince exclaimed upon seeing the Queen. The King removed the blanket from his head and smiled.

"My Lady, don't worry we still have time. Right my Prince?", the King looked at his son preciously. The young Prince only nod and the King carried him on his back.

"I know my Lord but it would be best if we can be there early. For we know King Yunho and Queen Yoochun are already waiting for us especially Prince Changmin.", the Queen said looking at her son who's head perked up u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter