Fall

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

 I did not copy or plagiarized. This is just a story I made up as I type along the way. If there is any similarity or problems with this story. Please do tell me. If its serious I'll take it down right away. 

Thankyou. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" asked Jinyoung as he walks towards Mark, but before he could continue suddenly Mark collapsed onto the floor, Mark had fainted.

"Mark!" Jackson yelled and immediately went to his friend's side. Jinyoung kneeled and held Mark in his arms. The other members were shocked and some were calling out for the unconcious boy. 

"Hyung, hyung. Can you hear me? Wake up." pleaded Jinyoung repeatedly while shaking and tapping softly and slowly on Mark. 

"This is not funny man. Come on." Jackson said as he held Mark's hand tightly. 

Jinyoung put his hand onto the eldest forehead and he was cursing himself for not dealt with this sooner and letting Mark continued with the dance practice. "He's burning" he said worriedly.

Jaebum put his hand onto Mark's forehead as well to confirm it himself. "Yeah.. ! I should had notice this sooner." The leader was frustrated with himself but he has to deal with this matter first as his priority before anything else. He can't be emotional now.

"Yugyeom, Bambam. Go and find manager hyung as fast as you can and informed him what happened here, now!" Jaebum instructed. The maknaes left quickly to do what they told.

"Youngjae, go and get some water. We need to cool him off first while we wait for manager hyung." Youngjae nodded and went out as told as well.

"Jackson, Jinyoung, carry him and put him on the sofa. I'll go get the towels first." Jaebum went to get the extra towels he always carried with him in his bag. With that Youngjae also had came back with the cold water that was needed. 

"Let me do it" Jinyoung offered. He took the towels from Jaebum and soaked it in the cold water. He put it on the eldest forehead who was burning. Jackson just kept on staring at Mark as he held his friend's hand tightly while silently praying that Mark is going to be okay. 

Right after that, Bambam came to the room, panting because he ran. "Manager hyung is here."

"What's wrong? What happened?" their manager asked as soon as he stepped into the room and towards Mark with Yugyeom who had followed from behind. Yugyeom being a soft hearted he is had tears started to form in his eyes seeing this.

Jaebum and Jinyoung explained to their manager what had happened as short and compact as possible as they can. They both even apologized for what happened blaming themselves. 

"No its okay. Its not the time for that. Everyone pack your belongings. We're going home. I'll call a doctor to check up on him. Take Mark to the van. I already parked it in front of the entrance earlier. Hurry." ordered their manager.

As soon as Jackson heard this, he quickly pull and put Mark on his back to piggyback the eldest to the van. Jinyoung also helped Jackson to put Mark securely and cover the unconcious boy with a sweater with the hooded on.

Done with that, the foreigner duo make their way to the van as fast as they can. With their manager following behind. "Hang in there Mark. You're going to be fine. You're going to be fine." Jackson kept on repeating it on their way to the van.

The other members were helping each other out clearing and packing their belongings as well as Mark's and Jackson's as fast as they can before they headed to the van. Everyone was worried and only had their brother on their mind that moment.

----------

"Is he okay, doctor?" Jaebum asked with a worried expression. A few members including their manager were inside and some were only standing by the door as they observed and waiting for the doctor finished doing the check-up on Mark. 

"His fever is very high. 106F. Thats about 41`C. He is very weak for the moment and lacking in nutritions. I will give you some prescribed medications for his fever and cough. Other symptoms may appear as well. He can get dehydrated so make sure he drinks a lot of water and rest properly. If his symptoms getting worse, get him to the hospital immediately. High temperature fevers can't be taken lightly. It can be dangerous. There's not much I could do but I'll give him an injection to help him with the fever." the doctor explained as he work on giving a shot to Mark. 

"Yes, We'll bear that in mind. Thankyou doctor for helping." Jaebum said and bow to him. The doctor nodded and smiled as he puts the medicine on the bedside table and packed his tools. Soon, after another quick briefing on the meds, the doctor take his leave, their manager and Jaebum help to send him out the door.

All the other members were in the room looking at Mark hoping he would wake up soon. Everyone is really concerned of their hyung. Mark's face was as pale as a ghost, his lips was a bit chapped and his breathing seems to had gotten a bit rough. His fever is still high and didnt went down yet. Jinyoung caress Mark's face and hand for awhile before he gave a small kiss on the eldest hand. "Get well soon." he said softly.

"I'll go and make us a meal and chicken soup for Mark hyung. We all haven't eaten yet right? I don't want another child of mine gettin

Please log in to read the full chapter