Struggle

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Mark had eaten his dinner and taken his medicine, he slowly fall back into slumber due to the meds side effect. Jinyoung had pull the older's blanket to cover him properly tucking him into bed. He felt the older's forehead and frowned with the still existing heat that radiates from his skin. He took the towel and soaked it in again with water and put it onto Mark's forehead. He gently caress Mark's hair and slowly held his hyung hand and give a quick kiss again onto the older's wrist. 

The others who were in the room smiled with their mom's gesture. Everyone decided its best to let him have his rest and move out from the room so that they would not bother the sick boy. Jackson, before leaving the room went to Mark's side and whisper to the sleeping beauty's ear. 

"Get well soon, bro" he whispered while caressing Mark's hand gently. He make his way to the living room afterwards and close the door to their share bedroom.

Everybody were scattered around the house, some were in the living room, some in their room and some in the kitchen making some snacks and drinks.

Jaebum who was in the kitchen with Jinyoung decided he wanted to make a short group meeting, "Jinyoung-ah, I want to do a group meeting in a while. I'll gather the others and meet you guys in the living room okay?" Jaebum said. Jinyoung simply nodded with a smile. The mom of the group was busy cutting some fruits to be served as a night snack for the members.

Jaebum went to the living room and he saw there were Jackson and Bambam watching a movie on the television. "Where are the others?" He asked.

Jackson and Bambam immediately shifted their gaze from the tv to their leader beside them. 

"Youngjae just finished taking a shower. He's probably in the room getting dress." Jackson replied.

"Yugyeom is in the bedroom. I don't know what he is doing though." Bambam added. Jaebum nodded upon hearing their answers. 

"I want to do a short group meeting regarding Mark and our schedule in awhile. I want everyone to gather here in the living room. Could you guys get the others? I already told Jinyoung just now." Jaebum said to the two. 

"Okay hyung, I'll get Yugyeom. Jackson hyung can get Youngjae." Bambam replied. Jackson simply nodded in agreement. They both got up and went to call the other members for the meeting. 

Jaebum was clearing up a bit the living room by taking the cushion that had fallen from the sofa and put it right back in its place. He took their tv's and other related remote controls and put it aside properly. He even shut off the tv while waiting for the other members to arrive. 

Soon after that, Jinyoung had arrived with a bowl of cut fruits and some cutlery and put it on their coffee table. He went back to the kitchen and fetch some juice to be served. Yugyeom and Bambam also had come and move on to the sofa and took their seat followed by Jackson and Youngjae behind.

"Here guys, I already cut some of the fruits that my mom brought for us. Help yourself." Jinyoung offered to all the members. Everyone gladly accepted the offer and eat.

"What did you want to talk about with all of us hyung?" Yugyeom asked Jaebum.

"Oh. Yeah. I want to talk to all of you regarding Mark and our schedule." Jaebum replied.

"I had talked to our manager hyung and he said he already cancelled all Mark's schedule for now. I don't know how long it would be but I suppose until he is well enough." Jaebum said to everyone, they were all paying attention to him. 

"As for us, with our schedule its impossible to cancel everyone's, so manager hyung said to me, he will cancel the schedule for one of us so that we could take care of Mark hyung and we will have to take turns. I agreed to it as long as there is someone to take care of Mark while the others were out for their schedule. Are you guys okay with that?

Please log in to read the full chapter