Chapter 5

Come Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Four days with Naeun. Four days together with her…and even if her parents were against it…I did the rightful thing and asked for their forgiveness…that time, when we arrived at their house…she was so freaking scared…but when I told them, especially his dad…that I love their daughter and that I will do anything to make things right this time…they gave me the chance that I needed…

 

I was driving and this time, I am Seoul bound. I received a very urgent call from my mother. Despite the current problems that I’m having with Naeun’s parents…God is good for they chose to understand her…us.

 

I pulled over and descended from the car. I was greeted by house help. It seems strange for I saw another car parked outside…and by the looks of it…visitors arrived.

 

As I entered the main door, I heard voices…but wait, is that Minah and why is she crying?

 

“What’s going on here?”  I asked. I then saw Minah’s mother and in our living room was my mom… my BoA noona, and Hyeri.

 

“Glad that you’re already here.” Krystal, my noona’s bff said. I just looked at her but when I focused my attention to Minah…and her crying…I suddenly had this feeling that I’m in for a rough ride…something is wrong and hopefully, this won’t present anymore problems.

 

“Umma, wae?…anything wrong?

 

“You’re asking?! Can’t you see? She’s crying!” BoA exclaimed. I was then taken aback and gradually, lines are forming in my forehead.

 

“BoA, that’s enough…Taemin, we need to talk.”

 

That day is by far the worst day. For Minah…was pregnant. I have no choice but to take responsibility. To assume this role that was handed to me…if not for the baby…I would have thought things out differently…but this problem…I created myself. Now, I am facing the consequences.

 

For days, Naeun has been calling me. For nights, I’ve been receiving messages from her. I was a disappearing act…I didn’t contact her for almost two months…I had to beg off from my previous commitments at work…leave the SM Entertainment Management hanging…As much as I wanted to answer back…I can’t. And while I did promise her parents to set things right…fix us…I was left no choice but to break it…with hopes that one day…they will understand.

 

And so that fateful night came. Been hearing BoA noona and Naeun talking outside our home. I can see her from my living room window and as much as it pains me to see her crying…almost begging…I have to stay still…I have to act as if I’m not affected…

 

“Taemin…jebal, talk to me…I will not go anywhere unless you talk to me! Jebaaal~!!”

 

“Leave now, Naeun! He’s not here! What the heck are you doing?!”

 

“Unnie…jebal,I just need to talk to Taemin… just a moment…please…”

 

“Naeun,he’s not here. So, please go home now.”

 

“BoA unnie…please…just this once…after this…I won’t come back…”

 

“Naeun-ah…I hate to say this but Taemin…he is with Minah now…she’s having their baby. I know that you and Taemin…had this temporary thing, you’re a nice girl Naeun,  but he can’t be with you…and he’s not here. He’s with Minah. You’ll j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter