Moving Away and Buying Dangos

Kai's Wife!?

When Kai and I were in our own condo, the house I've dreamed of. Some of the maids and butlers came with us, we hired new ones at the mansion. This is how the house looked like:

I thought it looked nice looking at the aquatic ocean, Kai liked the beach too. It would be good for the kids to run around. I went into the hallway, and I opened the door on the left, it was the bathroom. It wasn't like a plain one, it was very fancy.

This is the bathroom:

The second bathroom is the fanciest. I sat on the couch and watched tv, Kai was ouside on the porch, he was looking at the aquatic ocean. I get up and opened the window doors and closed them when I was going out. I reach for his hand and held it tightly. Kai turns to his right, he smiles at me while I start to turn pale. ''Anything wrong?'' Kai asked. I shook my head and turned into my regular skin tone. ''I'm fine, no need to worry.'' I said, quickly. ''Come on,'' he replies, taking my hand, ''I want you to see something.'' ''Like what?'' I asked.

Kai opens the door, I saw two cribs with a mattress, a drawer, and everything a baby needs. ''What's all this?'' I asked. ''Since we're having twins, I wanted to do this.'' Kai said. The walls were white, but it was decorated with baby stickers. ''And look what I have.'' Kai said. He went over to the toy box and pulled out a lot of dangos. 

*The dangos*

''It's so cute,'' I reply, ''Some are blushing dangos.'' ''I always loved these stuffed animals, they were my favorite.'' he said.