Photo Shoot and Getting Sick

Kai's Wife!?

Fast forward to the second month,

Today is photo shoot day, I slepted in my room and I felt sick and weird. I threw up on the floor and I felt like I was going to faint. So, I fainted becuase I had a headache. The maid cleaned the nausea and I was sleeping on my bed. There was a cold towel on my forhead, and Kai came in ready in his clean clothing. ''I know that you're sick pumpkin,'' Kai replies, ''I can tell them that we can do the photos tomorrow.'' I close my eyes and I go back to sleep, so my friends come over to see me. ''Hana, you're really ill, right?'' Yeonyoung asked. I said nothing, I was sleeping.

My friends lefted, Kai brought in some coconut juice with warm rice and chicken. ''I'm not hungry.'' I say. ''You have to eat,'' Kai replies, ''If you eat, your body will be strong.'' ''No thank you.'' I say. ''Come on, I know you're hungry.'' Kai says. I turn away from the spoon, Kai uses his hand to bring my face to the spoon. ''Eat pumpkin.'' Kai said. I sit up and get my lips to the spoon, I ate the food. ''You got a little bit of rice on your chin.'' Kai says. Kai grabs a napkin and wipes off the rice off my chin. He grabs the glass of coconut juice and I took a sip of it.

''Thank you for feeding me peanut.'' I say. I lie back down and sleep. 

After another four hour sleep, I felt a lot better and strong again. I got out of bed, but Kai told me to go back to sleep, because I still wasn't well. I go back to bed, and I don't want to sleep again. I grab my phone and started to do a short vlog. My vlog was only about like two minutes and forty-five seconds. After vlogging, I don't want to sleep anymore, I want to walk!

So, I snook out of my room and I go outside for a good summer breeze, I love it. Kai looked in my room, I made my bed, folded my blankets, and organized my pillows in place. ''Hana, Hana!'' Kai called out. He checked in my closet, I wasn't there, he checked if I've lefted something in my drawers, nothing was there.

He checks outside the front porch, I was there outside the nice summer breeze. He hugs me from the behind, I takes his hands, ''Why are you out of bed?'' Kai asks me. ''I'm better already,'' I reply, ''It's too hot when I'm in bed.'' Kai kisses me on the cheek, ''I know you get hot in bed.'' Kai said to me. He lets me go from the behind, I look at him and he gets closer to my face. He kisses me on the lips. 

This was awesome, Kai kissed me again, I love him a lot. But, his girlfriend called him, I was very happy when he delined the call.

When it was sunset, Kai and I were on the front porch and we looked at the beautiful sunset. Kai was hugging me from the behind. ''Pumpkin, I will love you no matter what.'' he said. ''I love you too.'' I say. When the sun setted, we looked at the stars and the moon.

I gave him a silver ring, so we can remember our love.

The ring that I have was Min Jung's ring, now it's finally my ring.