Protologue

Truly Not Expected.

“… Hello and good morning viewers, our biggest news story today is that C&S Corp has successfully bought the international internet company, Boogle for 800 billion dollars as of last night at approximately 9pm. The meeting had taken place at an exclusively owned resort by C&S in Gangnam reserved for only high officials, political parties, and workers at C&S. We will now hand over the details to the analyst desk with Lee Yoona-sshi. Miss Yoona-sshi?”

“Ah ne, according to the details, it seemed that the Grand Chairman of C&S requested to discuss about the offer proposed roughly 36 hours prior towards their meet up, and they have successfully signed the official contract to hand over all the rights, stocks and merchandise that was previously owned by Boogle.”

“Park Hoon-sshi, how do you think this transaction will affect how things will differ from now on?” She turned to her left to look at her co-anchor.

“As everyone knows, C&S is the biggest and newest corporation to emerge over the last 3 years, and since they have started off with importing and exporting goods, they have reached out to all different kinds of markets such as industrial trade, fashion, jewellery, automobiles, real estate and have even invested into scientific research. With the addition to enter the internet market, I’m sure that their stock price will tremendously skyrocket, and they will continue to only grow and the probability of them to crumble is very minimal. The only market frankly that I’m surprised they haven’t entered is the music and television industries.”

“Ah, so do you think that they would hit that industry soon?” Miss Yoona asked her co-anchor Park Hoon.

“I don’t think s- wait actually, there might be a chance that there will. As you know, the Grand Chairman has 3 Children; the oldest being the President for the Trade, Import and Export Company. When he was appointed in charge, the once overlooked miniscule company bloomed with their international connections and business due to his correct judgement to invest. The second oldest is the CEO for the Fashion department. She studied in Paris at the age of 18, and despite only spending 2 years at the fashion university there, she had finished her course which would usually took 5 years, and returned to use her talent for the company. Wahh, amazing isn’t it?” He smiled to himself as he admired.

“Haha it truly is- wait a moment, didn’t you say there were 3 children?” She tried to laugh it off, but returned to topic, confused about his statement.

“Ah, that’s right the maknae; what was him name again? There’s not much known about him, since he refused to appear in public. Even at the event’s and party occasions that C&S Corp rarely puts on, he wouldn’t show up after the time he was 1st grade of highschool. According to that date, this year, he would be around 22 year’s old, wouldn’t he?” He asked himself.

“Ne, I think so. But what does he have to do with what you speculated that C&S Corp will enter the music industry?”

“This is a secret, but according to the quick interview we had with Boogle after the deal, the CEO would only respond:

“‘Monster…. that Jinhe boy is a monster…’ as he walked off into his black Bentley.”

“So, the Eldest Son’s name was Jinhe? So he helped convince them to finalise the deal?” Yoona nodded her head as she understood.

“No… The eldest son’s name was Daniel.” He replied bluntly.

“Then, who’s this Jinhe..?” Yoona-sshi asked as she got confused at the identity

“…the Maknae.” Park Hoon replied back

“…” Yoona-sshi was left stunned.