Chapter 3

The Murder Game

Zico looked at the message that bore the name of his target. This was really going to be quite difficult, because this time, the target was a millionaire. But, then again, Zico was the best at this job and he knew it. All he needed to do was to spy on the man to find out his routine. Then, he could strike at the perfect moment. He got ready and drove near the man's home. Usually, he preferred his Harley Davidson Fatboy, but this time, he really needed to blend in. He crouched behind the bushes with his sturdy binoculars and observed. Hmm, it seemed like this guy really liked the ladies. So now, he knew his weakness. This would be perfect. Absolutely perfect. All he needed was some cyanide and happiness. Not to mention, a beautiful woman. He had to come up with a plan. First, he had to call that girl; he was sure she would help him. As he had expected, she agreed to help him. Next, he had to find some Aconite to use to poison the man. This poison had an untraceable nature and left only one post-mortem symptom, which was asphyxia. The next morning, he took the girl shopping and made sure she would catch the man's eye. Sure enough, she did. It was extremely lucky for Zico that the target happened to be at the same place. He watched, satisfied as the man walked over to the girl, who smiled and nodded as she spoke to him. Within two minutes, the man had left and the girl approached Zico saying, 'He has invited me to his house for a party tonight'. It was too easy. They would strike at midnight. He had planned to give her a syringe filled with the deadly Aconite to inject him with. This was all about timing. One wrong move on their part could possibly mean the end of their lives. 

Meanwhile, Park Kyung had carefully applied a paste of belladonna on his dart. He had only one shot, this time, and he really couldn't afford to miss. There was a lot riding on this. Looking dapper in a new suit, he made his way to the party, with his dart carefully hidden. As soon as he entered, he noticed a handsome man with beautiful blonde hair. No, it wasn't the time for this right now. He had a job to do. He scanned the room, looking for his target. Ahh, there he was at the corner of the room, kissing a girl. His hand closed around his dart blowgun. It was soon going to be time to deliver the of death. Without taking his eyes away from the couple, he picked up his blowgun and fixed the dart in place. 

Zico was watching as the girl expertly stabbed the target with the syringe. Good. Now, all they needed to do was escape before anyone could notice. He tried to catch her eye so that he could signal to her, but just then, something happened. She slumped to the floor, clutching her bleeding neck. What the hell was that? What just happened? He looked around the room to find a dark haired guy trying to get away, trying to be unnoticed. That was the guy. Zico walked up to him, spun him around and punched him in the face saying, 'Who the hell are you?'. 

Oh no. Oh no no no. Park Kyung gingerly touched his bleeding nose to feel if there were any breaks. Of all the people to find him, why did it have to be the handsome guy he had looked at before? What was he going to say to him? First, he had to get out of there.

Zico looked into the guy's fearless face and felt a stirring within his body. What was this? He grabbed the back of the dark haired guy's jacket and pulled him outside, into his car.