Boring

Tears

I woke up from my sleep.  Ugh. Time to go to school. My life was boring as hell.

Woke up, go to school, study, got back home, and sleep. And hell yeah, I always had my day without talking to anyone, I'm such a pro, right ? 

No one want to play with me. 

My parent is busy. I have no one. So I becoming cold.

Actually, I was soo cold since my brother, Kim junmyeon, involve in an accident because of his popularity.

FLASHBACK

"oppa~ let's play~" I said while pouting

"Aigo, Hara-ah.. I have to go. My friend is waiting.." oppa said then left. I was so scared. I'm all alone. 

I walk around nosense till I heard a BANG sound from the street. I quickly run.

And I was soooo suprised to see my oppa. Yes, Kim JunMyeon, my lovely brother on the street, with blood all over. I cry. As loud as I can. When suddenly I realize his phone ringing. It was his friend texting him. His name is Kim JongIn I open the text, and it says...

"That what you will grt for being too famous. You bastard" 

WAE ?! SO HIS FRIEND KILL HIM ?! I cry. Unconditionally.

------

Since that day, i don't want to be famous. Not at all. Becoming cold is the only way. Yes. The only way.

 

--

I arrived at school. I enter the class, and sit in the very edge table. Near the window, the only thing I like from school. 

The teacher come. And the calss start. As always, I was out of the earth. I was imagining my brother was here... supporting me... 

After 8 boring hours in school, I can finally rest. Ugh... how I wish junmyeon oppa to cook meal for me... 

Everyday was the same. Boring. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

SO SHORT... OMG FIRST CHAPTER !! KEKEKE SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE