confession ?

Tears

Ugh. Today should be holiday. But hell yeah, I have to attend a dance class. Idk how to dance. I just follow the movement. It was mrs.Park who told me to join anyway.

My stomach was too hurt. So I take the bus. 

Once I arrived at school, I go to the dance room. And guess what ? There's oh sehun. The annoying bastard.

"Oh ! You're here, hara" said jinri eonni and Taehyung oppa. Our sunbae. I just nodded. 

"Hara-ah... you're face is pale... ah ! Sehun, since you're new, bring her to the nurse office please." Said jinri eonni.

What ? I look pale ? Hell yeah. I can escape class. hell yeeah. 

"Ne, sunbae noona." Sehun said. And guess what ? He carry me bridal style. 

" YAH ! OH SEHUN ! PUT ME DOWN YA YA YA !" I scream. 

The other seem to be shocked. 

"Omo, you finally talk !" Said a girl with a blonde hair. Her name is hyoyeon. I think.

Sehun just smirk and carry me to the nurse office. He put me in the bed and take a chair near the bed and he sit there. 

"Get out" I said. Coldly, of course. 

"Ani. It's okay. You look so pale. And I'm afraid you will skip class.

Ugh. Did he have a telepathy (A/N : sorry if the spelling is wrong) power ? 

SEHUN POV

Oh. It's the cols girl. She seem pretty. Hmm...

I plan some game. A love game.let's see.. will she be different or not.. haha.. I love this.

"Yah.. hara-ah.." I called softly

"Call me hara-SSI. We're not friend" she said coldly.  

"Okay.. hara-ssi.. I want to tell you something.."

"What is it ?" Wait. Why does her voice seems so soft yet cold ? Ugh. It become my weakness in a second. F it.

"I actually... I have look after you since I first saw you... I feel... weird. I guess it's a love at first sight..." i said.

"Then ?" Coldly.  Ofcourse.

"Uhmm... will you... be.. uhm.. my.. girlfriend ?" I said. Pretend to be nervous.

"No." What ? No ? I'm handsome, smart, famous. Why no ? Omg..

" but... please...think about it.. please.." i said.. pretend to cry

"Okay. Give me 1 week to think" she said. Sweetly. Omg. Her voice is sooo soft and cute. Nope. Oh sehun never said that. Yuup. Never. 

I love this game. It have been 4 years she never talk to anyone. Or even cry. How did I know ? My secret. 

I will make her cry. So she won't be cold. 

My plan is good yet evil, right ? 

4 years of waiting for her to cry. Seems good.

But.. I can possibly love her for true. Ugh. 

How's this ? She's actually so sweet. I can  love her soon.

Ugh. 

Just then, my phone ring. It was taehyung hyung. 

"Yeobose-" 

He cut me off 

" YAH !! OH SEHUN ?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HARA NOW ?! COME BACK. ARE YOU SKIPPING CLASS ? I TOLD YOU TO BRING HER ONLY. NOT TO STAY WITH HER. YAH !" he said. 

"Neh hyung. I'll be back. Chakkaman."

Idk why. But i kiss sleeping hara forehead. Omg. 

"Bye hara-ah.. sleep well.. don't skip class, okay.. " 

Oh. I did not say that. I didn't.  

I left the room and go to my dancing class.

My mind was full of hara. No no no. This can't be. 

-- 

After dance class, I quickly look for krystal. She's a queenka. She's a btch. 

"Krystal. I want you to date me. Just for 2 months. To do my plan. Don't complain. Bye" I said then left.

"Okay oppa" she said. 

Hahaha. I love this game. 

I believe hara will accept me. I know it. 

.

.

.

.

SORRY IF IT WAS BORING. OKAY. SO IF THE VIEWERS WILL BE 80 BY THIS NIGHT, I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT. BUT IF NOT, I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW NIGHT. BYE~~♡

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE.

Sorry for some error spelling or grammar.