chapter 1

That Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

XOXO High School, 2014                     

 

  Everyone in the choir room was nervous. In the meantime, the teacher will announce them for those who will include for the choir competition. Kyungsoo’s teeth were trembling; his hands were cold so he grasps them together. He had practice and showing his effort enough. They need to be having the audition first before enter the competition. He was giving his best. Now, the teacher going to announce the students who will be include for the school choir competition. The teacher was state their name.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly lost his balance. His name was not including.

 

Why? I was already doing my best…

 

“Don’t be feel bad Kyungsoo, maybe someday you’ll be including” Baekhyun, his best friend try to cool him down. “I just… despaired” Kyungsoo sighed, it is just like he was fall to a deep, dark hole. “I know, you’ve been tried so hard” Baekhyun also feel so bad for his best friend. “Hey, let’s go to the cafeteria, I’m hungry”

 

“You go first, I’ll catch you up later” Kyungsoo was actually don’t have appetite for eating at that time. Everyone was going for break at that time, but Kyungsoo then walked to his favourite musical classroom. It was the only place that can relax his mind. He and Baekhyun play the vocal part. The room was quiet clean after being clean by. He then sits on his chair, it was beside the window, and Baekhyun was besides him. He watches the leaves falling from the tree, then blow by the wind. “Maybe, Baekhyun was right. You know, there are tomorrow” Kyungsoo tried to persuade himself. He walked around in the room. The room was bigger than he ever noticed. The school was build since 1906, Kyungsoo was amazed, even though the building was quite old, but it still can stand much even longer. He watched students walking from the leaky window. Even though the floor was clean, they’re not clean the window. Kyungsoo sighed, he know that tomorrow was his turned to duty.

 

I need to go to the cafeteria now, or else Baekhyun will mad at me.

 

Kyungsoo tried to get his bag pack. It’s weird. He still remembers the time he put it on his locker, but now, the bag pack was on the floor, besides the door.

 

 

Wait-   A door?!

 

 

He doesn’t even remember that there was a door in that room. Wasn’t it supposed to be a cupboard?! An old cupboard which was dusty and have a cob web on it?

 Kyungsoo then gets his bag and put it on his back. Kyungsoo don’t know where’s the feeling came, but he really curious to the door which was in front of him. His heart was beating so fast. He then opened it. Kyungsoo was surprise.

 

There was another room, just like secret room.

 

This is awesome. This is just like in the movie, maybe there is a treasure waiting for him there.

 

What?!

 

It was just the same musical room that he always comes every day, but the room was just like more new and clean.

 

gom mein

yir vigom

le befen

ail wez beher fou ya~

 

 

Kyungsoo suddenly heard someone singing with a weird language that he never heard before. He saw a guy facing back from him, singing with feeling. Kyungsoo were delighted, he had never heard such a beautiful angel voice like that before. He walk nearer and nearer and… taaang!

Kyungsoo suddenly hit the wooden chair besides him. The singing was stop.

“Oh, s-sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you…” He apologized. The guy smiled at him. “That okay”

“Uhm … what are you doing here?”

“I should be the one who ask you that question”

“Sorry”

“Hey, I know that you good in singing, can you show me?”

 

Where did he know that …

 

Kyungsoo felt a little bit surprised. But it was very pleasure when someone requests him to sing.

“Well …” Kyungsoo clear his throat.

He then starts to singing.

 

An X is kiss for a soft kiss

An O is for a circled hug

Maybe you already know

 

Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter

And that’s what I wrote at the end

Although I’ve never given it to you

 

“Wow, your voice is good!”

“Thanks” Kyungsoo’s cheek blushing.

“Hye, I’m Luhan sorry not introduced myself properly”

“I’m Kyungsoo” They’re shaking their hand.

 

“The song that you sing before, what language it is?” Kyungsoo asked, full of interested.

“It’s just nonsense language; let’s sing again together, I have more song to sing!”

“Okay” Kyungsoo suddenly have found a spirit to sing.

 

                                                                                                               -

                                                   

                                                                              

 

“Kyungsoo-yah! Wake-up!” he felt someone shaking him. He opened his eyes lazily and saw Baekhyun. “Hey, let’s go home!” Baekhyun clap his friend’s back. He looked at the leaky window, it was now dark. “Okay…” he gets up lazily.

“Kyungsoo, why did you don’t go to the cafeteria huh?!”

 

“Well, I was …”

 

Wait…

 

Wasn’t he supposed to be with Luhan?

 

“You were …?”

 

He doesn’t remember. He can’t remember whether meeting Luhan is just a dream or reality. He really can’t remember it clearly. Kyungsoo turned back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter