Nightmare

This is Us

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV:

I woke up about 3 in the morning after arguing with my stubborn fiancé about the beach dress that she want, I can’t accompany her to the party she never want I don’t know, beside I’ve attend the meeting that day. They will introduce team to me about hotel building in Ulsan.

I look deeply to her beautiful face while her head lay in my chest, She breaths peacefully in her sleep. I keep staring at her face for a minute, it’s a rare thing she’s becoming this calm. She’ just too cute while sleeping, I slowly caress her hair, very slowly, try not to wake her from her sleep.

“Huss..huss.” I calmed her when suddenly her face turning anxious while sleeping, she might had a nightmare. I wish I know what she’ dreamt about

Her face is becoming more anxious while sweat start to flow wetting her neck and pant. Smoothly I caress her hair hope it will help decrease her consideration.

“NOO!!!”

She scream out along with eyes opened widely. She breathing hard and look confusedly at me.

“Nightmare?” Asked me as I remove her hair aside

“Seunghyun-ah….” She hugged me. So tight. El-Nino might just appeared it’s kind of odd that she suddenly hug me like this.

“Mwo?”

She ain’t answer me but hug me tighter than before, I felt my chest wet as I heard crying sounds. She’s sobbing, right in my chest. Makes my pajama wet

“Yah.. Chagi-ya what happen?” I tried to calm her by hugging her tighter than she does. She ain’t answer again

After awhile I hug her and caressing her hair lovingly, sometimes kissing her up head. She slowly released the hug. She sits and wipes her tears with choking breath after sob.

“Yah what are you dreaming about, eh?” I asked her after I follow her get up and sit. My hands rub her back try to make her calm once again.

“Nothing… hiks.. I-I thought the dinosaurs will eat you alive..hiks..”

“So funny”

“Who said that’s funny I’m not laughing either!”

This girl is …really? What she think with that? Is her dream is true? Well, if that was true it’s good she cry for me, haha.

 

She’s finally get calm now and can breathe normally again after I hand her a glass of water. She sit beautifully in our bed with blankly stare, I place the glass to the table after she finished drink it

“Pray before you sleep next time” I said before I peck her lip

“Go on, you want to waste another paper don’t you? I’m okay don’t worry.”

“Really?”

She’s nodding and push me to leave. I took my sketchbook, look at her awhile and leave to my workroom continuing the stuff that ain’t done.

 

Bom’ POV:

*At the kitchen*

Yah Seunghyun is busy with his stuff, again. While I’m pouring a red wine to the glass drink it over and over again to forget what I’ve dreamt last night, it’s horrible. Really.

That’s night.. AH! No! I won’t remember that night not anymore, but that dream is.. What that’s mean? Am I missing him? My first love. The one that ever kiss me for the first time. But I don’t know am I his first kiss too.

Aish.. Jinjja. What’s this..

I drink again the red wine until the glass is empty. I pour it again. God, I ever love him. But this time I won’t love him anymore. Please clear this feeling, it’s hurt and complicated.

Nothing’ better than a taste of cigarette in the middle of complicating damned mind. Don’t ever think I love doing this. Every bad things I’ve done is just because of someone ever left a scar on me that can’t be heal. Oh really I won’t admitting myself if I missed him no! god please

I won’t

I’m not….

I’M NOT MISSING HIM

A LITTLE IS NO

“Not this harsh okay?” Seunghyun took the cigarette from my hand,  it to his lip. He blows the smoke to the air and threw the half  smoke to the trash.

Why he suddenly come to the kitchen? Or might I’m busy with my mind that I even not recognize his coming. Oh gosh, not again.

He turned the TV on then sit on the single couch. I followed him and sit on his lap. Place my feet up like a bridal style, I place my head on his chest.

I’m kinda not understand with the movie he watch, I’m checking my phone that I’ve bring along with, start to check the notification.

 

“Why don’t you prepare for work?” Asked him who still wearing pajamas

 

“I don’t feel like moving” Lazily I said, still replying the message.

 

 

He turned my face push my nape and kiss me lovingly. It’s bit sudden but I’m lost in his kiss. He had the perfect damn lips ever, and the taste is…. Fantastic. I hug her neck and tried to kiss him back. He kissed me passionately as his other hand caressing my thigh. 

 

I moaned sometimes when he started to squeeze it hard. The kiss is becoming wild when seunghyun bite my lower sign me to open my mouth and I lost in lust when his  my tongue.

 

We’re both enjoying the kiss, it felt so damn amazing I swear but I release the kiss as my phone rings. I can see his disappoint face. He tried to take my phone but I prevent it by pull my phone away

 

 

“It’s Jin-Ki oppa chagi-ya” I pecked his lip. But he frown, rolls her eyes throw his face and sighs

“Yeoboseyo..”

“Yah bom-ah. I’m waiting you to my office at 11 ok?”

“Ne arraso arraso oppanim”

“Are you right on your track to go here? Be sure that ―” Seunghyun took up my phone in sudden

“Yeoboseyo Jin-Ki-sshi.. It’s me Senghyun. Ne Ne no need to be that casual… Mmm my fiancé may be took some times to go work, are you ok with that? Hmm ok thank you very much.. yes.. good morning too..” Repeatedly I tried to take back my phone but he is not let me. I give him a true killer glare this time. Jin-Ki is my senior. He’s leading my prime project soon. I’m not playing this time I mean it.

“What do you think by saying that? You are not supposed to say that you know?” I said angrily with death glare at him

“Calm down yah, I can tell Taeyang to handle that no need to worry.”

“DON’T EVER THINK TO DO THAT THIS IS MY JOB DON’T GET THROUGH THIS. I CAN HANDLE IT BY MYSELF. GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE.” 

I’m very angry this time, Soon after he give me my phone I walked away from him

But….

Suddenly my stomach is hurt. In down right side. URGHH it’s really hurt I don’t think I can walk any far. I collapse with hand squeeze my right belly. GOD HELP ME It’s hurt…

“AAAAHHH!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Jin-Ki-sshi it’s me again, Seunghyun. I don’t think if my fiancé can go to work for today…………….”

 

--

sorry i think i need to change some of the character

:D