Ever Enough

This is Us

Bom is sleeping peacefully in her bed after a painful attack from her stomach, she rest herself. She could feel the pain slowly gone with the medicine she drank.

 

 

*Riiiing…..Ringg….Ringg….*

 

 

Bom’ POV:

Hell I swear who is it calling me in the middle of my dream. Oh  where’ my phone oh too noisy god please

“Bommie-ah, why’ your freakin’ fiancé is here?”

I heard Chaerin’ voice there, first how dare this  woman calling me in the middle of my sleep and second, how dare she is saying Seunghyun is a freak? Actually he’s the one saving me from the death this  really

“Called him like that once again and I swear you’ll losing your head from now on” I said with a little threatening.

“Yah so now you change your mind huh?”

“Change my mind what?”

“You are the one who called him freaky-, remember?”

“……whatever, why did you call me?”

“Yah your fiancé is here, so what he’ up to? He’s with Jin-Ki-oppa.”

“He wants to send my sick’ latter to the office by himself and want to apologize with Jin-Ki oppa he said..”

“What’ problem?”

“That freaky- told Jin-Ki oppa to let me come a bit late for work”

 

“Seriously? Who the hell is he thinking? King of England? American’ savior or else.”

“Jin-Ki oppa called me this morning while us ― um forget it”

“While-us?”

“While us is smooching around in single sofa while I’m in his lap with his hand is squeezing my thigh. Satisfied?” I’m blushing and can’t believe with my sentences. Chaerin will not stop asking if I don’t tell her what is.

“Yuck!”

“For god’ sake Chaerin what would you like to inform me?”

“Oh yes I forgot. Well bommie-ah next time let me or JoongKi to take the ― your whatever the letter is and don’t let that frea- I mean your fiancé to get his  here ever again!”

“What’ the problem, eh? I’ve told him not to”

“That disgusting  is flirting with your fiancé! But I come to kick her  off, really it’s so f#cking disgusting!!!! Yuck! And everyone here is looking at him right away they chuckled around and blushing about your fiancé look!”

“Seriously? Who’ disgusting bloody  is?”

 

My heart burn right now and I feel blood rush quickly in my head my ears also burn out hearing what Chaerin’ said. I’m mad right now. I don’t know whom I mad with but really I want to go to the kitchen pick the sharpest knife one off to the office and cut off every part of that disgusting bloody’  that dare who flirting with seunghyun I can’t believe what’ she doing?! Oh god..

 

“disgusting bloody , Tiffany. You know? she’ looking your fiancé from head to toe and her eyes full of lustful. When your fiancé reach the receptionist she’ there with her ugly smile and also intend to shaking hand with you fiancé but I stopped it plus kick her  off from him.”

 

“That  I swear… thank you very much Chaerin-ah”

“Later I’ll really kick her  if needed don’t worry you fiancé safe with me. And bommie-ah get well really really soon ok? Don’t forget Saturday night too. I’m sorry I need to go. Take care your self.”

“M-mm okay..”

She hang up the phone. Oh god I need to make sure ―oh I forget it

 

 

“Chaerin-ah” I called her again

“What? If you miss me talk later ok I have so many stuff to do.”

“Would you like to give me some favor please Chaerin-ah”

“What?”

“Make sure that Seunghyun “reach” his car without any girl flirting again please please please can you?”

“Aish jinjja. Okay okay I will. Shut up now you noisy bird”

“Thank you, I’ll treat you jjampong then.”

“Mmm what about sushi in the Japanese restaurant in the end of the street plus with ramen udon and sake?”

“Are you kidding me?!?”

“Well you really want to get your fiancé home with a kiss mark on his neck then..”

“F#ck off. Okay okay as you want.”

 

Author’ POV:

Bom can’t sleep again after hearing a very bad news form her best friend. Oh what’ happen there? How dare that ugly  flirting with Seunghyun?!? His lips is mine only mine kyaah~ I can’t imagine how many eyes seeing his perfectness. Go home soon please…

 

She texted his fiancé finally to decrease her heart beat from jealousness 

What took you so long?

To: Seunghyun

 

Drrttt….Drrrt…

His phone vibrating as his concentrate with car’ wheel while driving himself to home. He watched from the screen it’s from his lover

I’m Right on my way home

To: <3 BOM

 

He named it with ‘<3’ so Bom’ number is in his first line of his contact’ phone. He speed up the pace because he worried to much about his fiancé right now

 

He parked the car in the garage and run to the bedroom. He saw his beautiful goddess fiancé resting in their bed while her other hand holding a remote TV watching drama. He slowly walk near her and sit on the bed

He place his palm to her forehead checking her temperature, but she remove his hand turning her back “Don’t touch me” She scoffed while turning her back 

“Yaah what happen, uh?” He lying himself to the bed next to her, hold his head up with one of his hand and kissing her hair.

“I’ve told you not to go there haven’t i?”

“Why? It’s not bother me at all”

“It’s your last time go there okay?”

“Why?”

“Chaerin told me everything. One of girl staff is f-flirting you, right?”

“I’m not being flirted I don’t feel that I’m ―”

She turned her back to facing her handsome fiancé, she staring awhile and pouting. How many wild eyes see your perfectness uh? 

“There’s a girl who want shaking hand with you!”

“What I d-don’t . jealous, eh?” He teased her and make her frowned and sighed 

He  her hair and can’t stop smiling how cute her fiancé when she’s jealous. He kissed her forehead for awhile signaling ‘I’m yours’ She’ cupping his face with both of her milky hands staring at his face once again and slowly rub his lips “This is mine. Right?”

“Always and forever be yo ―hmmpff”

She kissed his luscious lips with no hesitated this kiss is different from this morning the kiss is soft full of love from each other.

 

It’s been two day since Bom sick and can’t go to work all she’s done is just resting while Seunghyun’ like her own assistance bring her all what she wants. Seunghyun is 24 hours beside her he won’t see her in pain anymore he rather die than seeing her lovely one like that his heart is hurting.

“Chagi ya drink the medicine first”

Lately, bom is hard to drink the medicine she even pretend to sleep while the times to drink the medicine come so she can passed, the medicine’ taste so rough she’ been struggling for drinking it.

 

But Seunghyun with all of his heart, he really wants to his fiancé getting better than before he tried so hard to make sure if she drink the medicine even sometimes she spew it to his clothes.

 

“Here eat first” He scooped the porridge intend to fed her

“Yah I wont! I’m so sleepy I swear.. No Seunghyun-ah” She whined as always

“Yah you can’t be like this, here please chagi ya eat first”

“No I said I wont!” She closed her mouth with both of her palms, signaling if she wont eat

“Really?”

 

She nodded. He placed the bowl to the table near and stood up. Seunghyun searching for bag that he received this morning, after he found it he comes again near his fiancé and sit in the bed

“Look what I had.. Oh so fancy right~” 

He opened the bag and pull out the beach’ dress. It’s bag from Daesung! The bag is just arrived and the beach’ dress that Bom wants is right in front of her eyes as her fiancé showed her. 

“It comes finally, let me take a look” Said her from inside the blanket with puppy’ eyes

“Nice isn’t it?”

“Awesome chagi-ya”

“If you wont to eat, I’ll send it back to London.”

“ANDWAEEEE!!!!” Scream her at the top of her lungs.

“It’s easy right you only have to eat”

Seunghyun scooped again the porridge again and fed her, this time she wants to eat while her hand is busy with the dress. She looks really happy about the dress she can’t stop smiling her beautiful smile from the luscious lips.

 

Goddess’ smile

 

 

“Now drink the medicine” He said as he poured the medicine to the glass of water and the medicine is mixed with the water

She frowned and hide herself to the blanket immediately when she found that Seunghyun Is ready with the medicine in his hand

“I’m sleeping”

“No you don’t. Come on bom-ah it’s your last time drink it, the rest is only pills”

 

She kept silent, Seunghyun is getting sick of her stance now he dropped the glass to the table 

 

“Fine. No dress no party and no hang-out anymore”

“Don’t you dare!!” She turned her back and yelled at him

“Why?! You want to attend the party while yourself is not 100% well? Give me a break”

“You don’t know how bitter the medicine is, the tasted is worse than a ! You-just-don’t-know-it!”

“If there’s medicine tasted like cotton candy I bought it right away I swear, now drink it or you throw your mind off for the beach’ party. It’s you own fault remember”

“How troublesome!” She whined with tears flew from his chubby check a little, she get up from her nap and sit in the bed while his fiancé handing the glass of the bitter tasted of medicine that mixed with water

“You can ok I’m here and don’t spew it or all you done is nothing”

She handed the glass; swallowed, sweat is begin to stream from her forehead now she really afraid to drink it the taste it’ll spread to her mouth and after that she’ll begin felt nausea in all of her throat 

With bravely she drink it little by little, a bitter tasted star to spread in her mouth down to her throuth stomach.. She squeeze Seunghyun’ hand and about to starch his hand

“Yes chagi ya you can do it”

After struggling so hard to drink the medicine off, she’ finally drink half of it. Then she rest a while to take a rest and hand the glass to her fiancé, her tongue is numb and she can’t take it no more

“E-enough chagi ya…tsk..tsk” She cried in his shoulder

He hugged her tight and kissing her forehead “A bit more you can do it.. okay?”

“No..tsk tsk” She tighter her hug and star to sobbing

“Hey..hey..I’ll accompany you to the salon, curl your hairs colored your claws and make you prettier than any woman in this world. Ok I promise to you if you finished this I’ll accompany you until you reach the beach.. I promise okay..hussh… don’t cry anymore okay…” He calmed her down as he rubbed her back and kissing her face again and again

“Promise?”

“Of course..”

She then put the glass again and drink it with all the guts she had. She ward away the taste and only thinking the end. After awhile she’ finally make it. She cried again in his chest remembering how bitter that was but now that’s over

 

She washed her mouth and back to bed, she really tired of fighting with the medicine and in a second she fall asleep in her fiancé’ emberance