× 03 | Visitors

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author note layout credit I'm quite glad how this chapter turned out. I'm a bit sick today, but I needed to write this down. So I hope you enjoyed reading it. Well I introduced to her brother Youngjae and her best friends, but only Joonyoung is going to be a big part of the story. Demon!Daehyun will be canon soon so don't worry and that is were the real story starts. He'll probably appear around chapter 5 or 6. so please be patient I'm working on it ^_^! Hope you all have a wonderful day!<3  chapter three scroll down to view more

It has been a two weeks already and even until now Seorin still isn't entirely sure who put the note inside her pocket. She has her suspisions, but she doesn't understand why and is this a threat or a warning or maybe even both. Who knows, but over the past two weeks Seorin has been on her toes and eyeing everyone and everything around her like a hawk. All without getting any closer to her answer. She had considered to talk about it with Jaejin, but decided against it.

Besides he is one of the suspects she thinks who could have put it in her pocket. It wasn't there when she came into his office, but then again she had bumped into a guy while walking to her appartment that night he could have put it in without her noticing, but why? Another suspect or suspects were a few girls what were walking past her and one of them did walk really close next to her.

"I can't take this anymore!" She could literally pull her hair out right this moment, but decided against and instead let's out a frustrated sigh. This was getting out of hand and she was starting to feel paranoid. First it started with the feeling of someone following her around and now someone is leaving notes. What is going on?

This needed to stop.

❀ ❀ ❀

Right at that moment she heard her doorbell ringing, reminding her she was expecting company. Four people were standing at her door. Jaejin, her brother and two of her best friends. 

"Come in you guys, glad you could make i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter