× 05 | Doing some research

Written in reverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
author note layout credit That was chapter 05. For those who have read the next few chapters when I didn't had this one written yet, I wanted to extent and explain more about how she knew what to do with the crossroad demon and how she knew about it all. The description about the supernatural beings I just mentioned are all inspired from supernatural, so yeah that is where I got the information from.

 I hope everyone of you have a wonderful day!<3 chapter five scroll down to view more

The notes were getting creepier and she still wasn't able to get any closer to the answer as more questions kept popping up.

Ever since she entered the library through unfamiliar large doors, Seorin did some more research on her laptop after looking through the book racks and taking a pile of books to the table at the center of the library.

As soon as she entered the building, all she was greeted by was the smell of old and new books combined. The ink of the new books had some freshness to it, like an adventure that has yet to be discovered. While the older ones smelled more musty, giving a little insight of its history as it had been an enjoyment by readers through various time periods and in different situations. 

Back to the present, Seorin reread the last note she received just yesterday and tried to make some sense to it. She was at her atelier, launching herself upon her artwork when she found the note right under her water bottle as lifted it up to take a sip. It read: 


                          Maybe you should look somewhere else
                                                                       just a tip


So after debating what to do with it Seorin decided to go to the library and see if she could find anything useful. It was as the note had implied somewhere she hadn't looked yet. She did a lot of research online, but it only confused her more as some parts didn't feel right. So why not try the 'old fashion' way by reading books.

❀ ❀ ❀

And that was the reason she was sitting at the library on a Saturday night, spending her free time doing research she wasn't even sure would get her anywhere. There were a few individual people inside the library as well, mostly students who were either studying alone, together or had a group project to finish, while others were just looking around for a book to read that would appeal to their interest. A woman not older than mid 40s came to Seorin and softly tapped her shoulder to get her attention as she was so absorbed in her research that she didn't hear the woman call out for her for the past few minutes.

"Miss, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but the library is closing so I-." Seorin looked at the woman, who she came to know as the librarian lady. Seorin nodded her head and turned her attention back to her laptop to turn it off and looked at the pile of books she still had to go through, causing her to let out a heavy sigh. 

"Interesting choice of books you have there." The librarian

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter