Chapter One

12 (Twelve)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One more year in highschool. A year of suffering. If only there's a way to change my life. I would grab that chance.

"Yah! Nerd! Where's my homework!" Shouted Bob who is waiting for me in front of my locker. He is one of the reasons why I want to change my life. "Hurry! Next class are about to start!" Like he commanded, I ran towards his direction.

Jack, who I didn't notice, tripped me. I fell to the floor and my bag was thrown away from me. Bob picked it up and opened it. He carried it upside-down and emptied it. All of my things are now on the floor. Then he took the paper with his name on it.

"Wait! Uhmm.... Bob!" I said with my voice cracking. Well, it is because I am scared. Bob is considered the toughest student in our batch. I don't know why they picked me as their victim.

The bell rang. Jack helped me got up while Bob put everything, except the paper he took, back inside my bag. I thought he will give it to me but instead he threw it into the trash. I knew it. But why did Jack helped me got up?

They went to their classes while I didn't. We're at the same class and I'm afraid what will happen next. So instead of attending my class, I went to the library. It's not my fault Bob is too lazy to read.

I spend an hour at the library and just right on time, Bob slammed open the door. There's no time to run so I just waited for him to come near. He threw a crumpled paper at my head.

"Pick it up!" Whispered Bob. So I did. Guess he found out. "Read it!" I uncrumpled the paper and do what he asked.

"B....bo...bo..bby We...we... lch...." He grabbed me at my nape and stood me up.

"Read it aloud! I can't hear you." Said Bob. Is he kidding me? Does he want to put himself to shame? "READ MY HOMEWORK!"

"Bobby Welch" That's his full name. This isn't his homework. Just because he saw his name on it doesn't mean it is his. "A big headed dummy. In that big head of yours, is there something in there? When I see you, I just want to shake your head just to hear if something is in there." Should I continue reading? It will just make him more angry. I can see smoke coming out from his nose. But it feels so good to say this in front of him. It's the truth and someone should tell him. "Why do you keep telling me to do your homework for you? Do you eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter